Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,772 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

A Word/statement For This "COUPLE'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Word/statement For This "COUPLE'' (702 Views)

Is This Couple’s Selfie Photoshop Or Witchcraft? / Lady Flaunts Cash Made From Sex With 3 Men In An Hour,see Her Statement / Ladies Come And Interpret This Statement For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Word/statement For This "COUPLE'' by Daslim180(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
As for me, it is irritating.

add urs........

1 Like

Re: A Word/statement For This "COUPLE'' by nobilis: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Daslim180:
As for me, it is irritating.

add urs........

It is irritating?
Yet you couldn't look away when you saw the picture.
Yet you couldn't find a way to ignore the picture.
You went ahead to download it.
You went ahead to open a thread about it.
And you also went ahead to put up the picture on NL so that whenever you're going thru ur threads and ur posts on NL, you'll always be seeing the picture.

Well, I do not think that is the definition of irritating.
I think you are intrigued by whatever is going on that picture.
Re: A Word/statement For This "COUPLE'' by Daslim180(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
nobilis:

It is irritating?
Yet you couldn't look away when you saw the picture.
Yet you couldn't find a way to ignore the picture.
You went ahead to download it.
You went ahead to open a thread about it.
And you also went ahead to put up the picture on NL so that whenever you're going thru ur threads and ur posts on NL, you'll always be seeing the picture.

Well, I do not think that is the definition of irritating.
I think you are intrigued by whatever is going on that picture.

I think that was the first word (irritating) that came to my mind when I saw the picture so I dont knw y u sound so harsh but should in case u r one of those who carried out this irritating act please I want yu to note that it is 14 years in prison here in Nigeria Thanks
Re: A Word/statement For This "COUPLE'' by nobilis: 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Daslim180:

I think that was the first word (irritating) that came to my mind when I saw the picture so I dont knw y u sound so harsh but should in case u r one of those who carried out this irritating act please I want yu to note that it is 14 years in prison here in Nigeria Thanks

Lol. Preach on, sir.
People of little minds always resort to ad hominem statements wen confronted.

Have a nice life, bro.
Next time, check d meaning of a word before you use it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Kisses That Sends 5 Distinct Messages / A Message To The Youths" Facts About Sex" / The Sad Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.