Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,914 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro (5657 Views)

HOW TO APPLY YOUR GLITTER EYESHADOW. / Apply Makeup Like A Pro In Ten Steps / How Do You Apply Your Makeup ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by NewsongBeauty(f): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Are you in Ibadan? Newsong Beauty and Styling can train you on how to apply your makeup like a pro and also train you on how to apply on clients to suit different occasions. Register today for Personal Makeup Classes or Professional Makeup Classes and Facials at an affordable price. Beauty products also available for sale. Remember, no knowledge is a waste
BBM: 79b31d0f , 08050394781
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by NewsongBeauty(f): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
LA Girl Cosmetics fully back in stock. Wholesale and retail available, PIN: 2BB9AB81
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by honeysplash: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
OP, i stay in ibadan. I use mary kay foundation 607 so what shade of LA concealer can i use for my brows and how much do u sell?
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by NewsongBeauty(f): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2015
To highlight ur brows, I think Toffee should be fine. Here's my number 08050394781
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by NewsongBeauty(f): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2015
Makeup, Gele and Outfit by #NewSongBeautyAndStyling... Contact. : 08050394781
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by olowookerekemi(f): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
NewsongBeauty:
Are you in Ibadan? Newsong Beauty and Styling can train you on how to apply your makeup like a pro and also train you on how to apply on clients to suit different occasions. Register today for Personal Makeup Classes or Professional Makeup Classes and Facials at an affordable price. Beauty products also available for sale. Remember, no knowledge is a waste
BBM: 79b31d0f , 08062686416
wher r u located in ibadan?
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by NewsongBeauty(f): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2015
Bashorun
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by olowookerekemi(f): 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
NewsongBeauty:
Molete
its far to my plaz
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by NewsongBeauty(f): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2015
LA Girl Cosmetics fully back in Stock,thanks for your patience, God bless u. #Wholesale and #Retail....Hurry,while stock last! Marketers also needed. Contact:08050394781
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by NewsongBeauty(f): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
LA Girl pro setting spray now back in stock. 08050394781
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by NewsongBeauty(f): 2:15pm On May 22, 2016
Hello tribe,so i'd be sharing beauty tips and hacks from time to time. Feel free to ask questions about makeup and how best to apply too.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by NewsongBeauty(f): 2:25pm On May 22, 2016
Do you have dark spots,dark sunburn patch,dark under eye,tattoo or tribal marks that is always obvious even after applying your foundation or Concealer? Worry nomore...you need a Corrector, an orange corrector to be precise.
Apply on the affected area before your foundation/concealer and thank me later! #NewsongBeautyTips
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by NewsongBeauty(f): 9:29pm On May 29, 2016
Do you know it is wrong to apply too much face primer on your face? It breaks/cracks your makeup after a while and gives u a funny look.
All u need is a pea-size,that should be applied in a single layer. #NewsongBeautyTips
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by mzjenny2: 9:33pm On May 29, 2016
multani matti also know as fuller earth(clay material) mostly used by the Indians for face and hair care, Nature has provided this magical product to take care of all your hair and skin woes. It has oil absorbing,cleansing and antiseptic properties that make it very helpful in treating various hair and skin conditions. This wallet-friendly natural ingredient is safe to use and there are no side effects. contact me on WhatsApp or call 08106448551 for details of the product and how to get yours.

1 Share

Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by NewsongBeauty(f): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
Do you know ur highlight and Contour can never be perfect if u don't use a very good setting spray?
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by NewsongBeauty(f): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
You asked, We listened!
We have introduced other brands to the store, we now carry Zaron, Nuban, Classic, Kiss Beauty,MN,Lo'real,Revlon,Milani,BH,Hegai & Esther,Urban Decay,Sacha cosmetics.
There's something for everybody, from high-end to low-end, we have the perfect dupes for high-end products,gone are the days when you have to break the bank to look good.
Contact us today, and let's work with your budget...08050394781 Location:Ibadan

PS: Yes,we still do LA girl cosmetics in wholesale and retail
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by jolade29(f): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
Please I use kiss beauty primer nd classic setting spray but the foundation keep falling off the nose nd face by d day... Please recommend sumfin
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by NewsongBeauty(f): 1:36am On Dec 10, 2016
Hi Jolade29, sorry for d late response...which foundation do u wear?
Re: Learn How To Apply Your Makeup Like A Pro by NewsongBeauty(f): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Even when we are out of town ,we still communicate with students, won't u rather train with us? You can register for any of the following :
Personal Makeup Training
Professional Makeup Training
Upgrade Classes
Products Knowledge Training

Call or Whatsapp :08050394781

(1) (Reply)

8 Weeks Intensive Shoe And Bag Making Course, Lagos / Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself / 3 Ways To Grow Longer Natural Eye Lashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.