Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. (38792 Views)

You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators / We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Saraki To APC Senators: You Cannot Remove Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by nitt: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
The earlier the better

Sai PMB!
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by obi4eze(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by nijanigga: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Igbo people again? as will of God, for not voting PMB?
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Boss13: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
If I am close to Ekweremadu, I would advise him to step down. He would never have a smooth ride. The issue of ethnicity should be halted. Ekweremadu is a PDP party man and has no business being the deputy senate president. It is an insult to our democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by ojemglo(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
cool
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Rexceedo: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
hit like if u think Ekweremadu is unimpeachable

6 Likes

Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by dklex(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is no secret again now Habaaaa ! !
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by arabbunkum: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
It will never work.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by AshiwajuFoward: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
dklex:
This is no secret again now Habaaaa ! !

Tribune is a pro-PDP Paper naw.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by anwe: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
hehehee I dey laugh, the hunter will soon be hunted. Instead of pulling all the senators together and see how to support the program of PMB, they are busy holding on to their position. The way they are going, if PDP senators join them, nothing will be achieved, including president appointments. Politics is give and take.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Ceeflo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
The way I see it, nothing productive will come out of this 8th assembly.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
To me this na Seasonal Film, na only a Patient Dog with NEPA Light go see the END tongue

Simple!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by lafex: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
K
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
Instead of this 1diots to think of how to move this nation forward, they are planning on how to oust Ekweremadu out of his post! Can the foools who voted apc see the touts they voted into power? angry sad
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Kingspin(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
They (senators) could fight bokoharam in the same vain. We can defeat boko within months this busy for nothing senator, always fighting a useless war But, i tell u, Nigerians espcially our politicians are not near ready for genuine change. Shame on them. I pity their fellowers, who dont know left and right.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by babestella: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
Useless, brainless apc legislatures, when they finish removing Ekweremadu,pdp senators will also team up with Saraki loyalist to push that person out, abí apc legislatures no déy go legislative function?
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by jack55(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
till then na
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by brixton: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dead on arrival, Daura dullard_ will summon them to another APC meeting on the day of their sitting

1 Like

Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by jcross19: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The Ministry of Health warns that spacebookers are liable to marry twenty beauty queens before they turn 100 years old.

And they will become members of APC.

p.s...The above are also Ordained Ministers in the Sacred and Holy Order of the Ecclesia spatium Booker
lol funny dude.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by thaoriginator: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Is he a flat head?
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by light004: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Islamicpope:
Anything on nairaland is no longer a secret. grin

I am asking the same question.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by ITbomb(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Is it two-third of those present or two-third of the total number of elected senators. Saraki won with two-third of total number of elected senators not 2/3 of those present.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by CSTR2: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Boss13:
If I am close to Ekweremadu, I would advise him to step down. He would never have a smooth ride. The issue of ethnicity should be halted. Ekweremadu is a PDP party man and has no business being the deputy senate president. It is an insult to our democracy.
Why didn't you say so when tambuwal was fronting for the apc in the last house of reps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Dandy35(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by adconline(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
So it was OK for GEJ to accept defeat and put the nation's interest above his personal interest??
But it's NOT OK for Tinubu and PMB to accept defeat from an APC member and move the nation forward because of their selfish interest??
These guys and their blind supporters are selfish thugs!

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by 2rutalk1: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Every right thinking person knows Saraki cannot be a party to this plot. It will be a political sucide on his side. If he dares it, PDP Senators will team up with some gruntled members of APC (Lawan group) to remove him instantly. Infact Saraki knows that eventual removal of Ekweremadu will not appease Tinubu and the Lawan group. Infact that will amount to political harakiri on the side of Saraki
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Swagk101(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Boss13:
You're damn right bro, he must be impeached for us to have real democracy
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by CSTR2: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
I seriously pity the APC. Nigeria is currently hanging on a thread.
The APC may hold the unenviable record of being the party to kickstart Nigeria's disintegration.
PDP tolerated tambuwal for a reason.
The APC is simply playing to the hands of secessionists.
Any crooked removal or ambush of ekweremadu may lead to irreversible national consequences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by blenko: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Joniboi:
Can't wait for his removal...oluburiko.

Haters
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Ogagaishere(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
This governmwnt should get down to the business of governance and jettison propanganda, plots and counter plots

1 Like

Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by CSTR2: 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
adconline:
So it was OK for GEJ to accept defeat and put the nation's interest above his personal interest??
But it's NOT OK for Tinubu and PMB to accept defeat from an APC member and move the nation forward because of their selfish interest??
These guys and their blind supporters are selfish thugs!
Of course this is change according to the APC.
Nnamdi kanu will be watching with keen interest. He may just get the perfect fuel he needs for his fire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal / Why I Won’t Attend Fayemi’s Inauguration – Fayose / Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.