Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. (38789 Views)

You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators / We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Saraki To APC Senators: You Cannot Remove Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by icedbreez(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mumu People....the highest number of Senators APC can possibly get is 50, to get to 73 they need 23 Senators more. Where will they get that from?
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Mrkachi(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Rubbish!!!
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Ugik(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Pure cock and bull story..tell me something else biko.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
The report says Buhari used the term 'Enemies' to describe the person occupying the seat of the Deputy Senate President.

Says a lot about the man you people elected to become your president. undecided
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by betty202020(m): 1:11am On Jul 14, 2015
jcross19:
Mr ekweremadu has turn to bone in the neck, that office looks so dangerous to the ruling party. Let there be war!!!!!!.
and u will first die if the war break out. I will personally kill u.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by ngoziama: 1:16am On Jul 14, 2015
Joniboi:
Can't wait for his removal...oluburiko.

OLUBURIKOOOOOOOO
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by kodlins(f): 4:06am On Jul 14, 2015
I stopped reading the moment I saw the word 'enemy'

This tells you the height of selfishness of the average politician.

How can you see someone with which you hope to 'change' Nigeria with as an Enemy.

If you believe in the change you profess, why don't you allow another party checkmate you

1 Like

Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by jcross19: 5:41am On Jul 14, 2015
betty202020:
and u will first die if the war break out. I will personally kill u.
are you sure? You are bonga fish. You don't even know where I am but by the gift in me I can easily locate you but if I do what's my gain. May God help you set you free from the spirit of stupidity, even your family are complaining about this foolishness but now receive brain.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by ModiKen(m): 6:43am On Jul 14, 2015
nicerichard05:
[size=15pt][b]Seriously I didn't read dis, I am not interested in politics for now[/b[/size]]. undecided

And u had d time to comment.

U need a resounding slap! angry
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by jack55(m): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Attrocities in Ascon filling stations last night at Ebute metta,and ogba.Ascon oil is one of the stations in lagos where u get value of what u are buying since the days of late George Enenmo.what I saw in these stations yesterday was an eyesure.i bought 25 ltres of pms fr the station in Ebute metta,but lord,i thought the attendant cheated me and left without complaining with the hope that when I get to Ogba,i will get another 25 litres.lol,when I bought the last 25 ltres,,it was terrible.I went home,drop only one keg and took another to my office,where we pour the fuel inside measuring container,and it shows that I only bought 22 ltres.That is to say in every 25 ltres,the staions enjoys an excess of 3 ltres.Fellow nairalanders and lagosians,before of ASCON FILLINGS STATIONS.Kindly reach DPR for the masses if u you have any access to them
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by jack55(m): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Attrocities in Ascon filling stations last night at Ebute metta,and ogba.Ascon oil is one of the stations in lagos where u get value of what u are buying since the days of late George Enenmo.what I saw in these stations yesterday was an eyesure.i bought 25 ltres of pms fr the station in Ebute metta,but lord,i thought the attendant cheated me and left without complaining with the hope that when I get to Ogba,i will get another 25 litres.lol,when I bought the last 25 ltres,,it was terrible.I went home,drop only one keg and took another to my office,where we pour the fuel inside measuring container,and it shows that I only bought 22 ltres.That is to say in every 25 ltres,the staions enjoys an excess of 3 ltres.Fellow nairalanders and lagosians,beware[color=#000000][/color] of ASCON FILLINGS STATIONS.Kindly reach DPR for the masses if u you have any access to them
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by jack55(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Attrocities in Ascon filling stations last night at Ebute metta,and ogba.Ascon oil is one of the stations in lagos where u get value of what u are buying since the days of late George Enenmo.what I saw in these stations yesterday was an eyesure.i bought 25 ltres of pms fr the station in Ebute metta,but lord,i thought the attendant cheated me and left without complaining with the hope that when I get to Ogba,i will get another 25 litres.lol,when I bought the last 25 ltres,,it was terrible.I went home,drop only one keg and took another to my office,where we pour the fuel inside measuring container,and it shows that I only bought 22 ltres.That is to say in every 25 ltres,the staions enjoys an excess of 3 ltres.Fellow nairalanders and lagosians,beware[/color][i][/i][color=#000000] of ASCON FILLINGS STATIONS.Kindly reach DPR for the masses if u you have any access to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) / Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim / Katsina Man Changes His Daughter's Name From Buhariyya To Kausar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.