Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,463 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. (38793 Views)

You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators / We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Saraki To APC Senators: You Cannot Remove Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Emekamex(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
CSTR2:
I seriously pity the APC. Nigeria is currently hanging on a thread.
The APC may hold the unenviable record of being the party to kickstart Nigeria's disintegration.
PDP tolerated tambuwal for a reason.
The APC is simply playing to the hands of secessionists.
Any crooked removal or ambush of ekweremadu may lead to irreversible national consequences.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/apc-plans-ambush-ekweremadu

See small pikin brain! Think PDP senators will be so dumb to leave the Chambers en mass like the APC jamboree to ICC?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by shynegold: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
How many people were there when this meeting was going on? Story, alo,.Another story again. They want tell us galala na d new dance again o.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Opinedecandid(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
DIRTY!!!
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Onyi4live(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Just laughing... Secret plot on Nigeria news paper

So EKWEREMADU can't afford to buy this paper? I guess NO!!

Lols dis APC politicians self...
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Viktor1983(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The Ministry of Health warns that spacebookers are liable to marry twenty beauty queens before they turn 100 years old.

And they will become members of APC.

p.s...The above are also Ordained Ministers in the Sacred and Holy Order of the Ecclesia spatium Booker

Number one and three offer is cool .
I'll rather take kowa or even pdp
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by chigoizie7(m): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Them no even get sense @ all, what if a day shall also come when APC senators will be out too? They can even impeach saraki sef and make a PDP senator the SP.

Una no sabi wetin be politics of fair game.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by princenation(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
its so pathetic seeing Nigerian always saying they ain't interested in politics when there day to day live is affected directly via things which include but not limited to policies , like seriously this is what's killing this nation, these leaders will seat up if they notice that citizens are watching there every moves. enough of the lackluster attitude toward politics, its what shapes the other sectors in a nation. let's change our mentality please.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The Ministry of Health warns that spacebookers are liable to marry twenty beauty queens before they turn 100 years old.

And they will become members of APC.

p.s...The above are also Ordained Ministers in the Sacred and Holy Order of the Ecclesia spatium Booker
i was caught off guard
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Freespirit89(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Too much talk and No Action!
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by francizy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
APC be plotting coup instead of getting town to the business of governance.. SmH for these shameless old goats..
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by possibilita(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
That's the beauty of politics if they decide to play such childish game jst to impeach the deputy they should b ready to get most of their ppl impeached by the opposition using same trick coz 71 of them all can also be at abj only to hear news of impeachment.Rubbish I. Taught this ppl are wise but they are jst too dull n playing with power cluelessly.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by frankson1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Islamicpope:
Anything on nairaland is no longer a secret. grin

Any STORY that's on our media and news paper pages always carry the name 'The SOURCE' and I'm wondering when people's name have become 'the SOURCE'.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by gemini35(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
kama ndiro gachianyi KA eluwa gbawasia ekweremadu we are watching in a 3d .Nigeria will soon be a history, Obama saw it
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Dbboy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
then be set for problem in this Nigeria if you touch him.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Jamiu4young: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Breaking News : Buhari Sacks Service Chiefs. | http:///dWNYvD7NsD
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by lanog: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
'I set my goals and objectives in accordance with my vision. I study them and strategically execute them. My detractors discuss my successes and failure because they have nothing to execute. I am in the news more because am working, Nigerians discuss active men in the field mentioning any negative news about me will double the wealth of any news media that published 3it. My name today is a financial market for journalist. Not even elected politicians get the publicity i am enjoying my comrades , go and work till mentioning your name becomes a source of increased wealth for someone. Even my weakness create wealth for vendors'. ---BOLA TINUBU--
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
APC = [size=18pt]A[/size]nother [size=18pt]P[/size]ipe-dream [size=18pt]C[/size]harade

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Nayok(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
I think saraki and ekweremadu emerge sp and dsp when other apc senator are not in nass,

So what s d ambush there if they're impeach when their senators arent in nass?

Op abeg U̶̲̥̅̊ and tribune should use a differ word from ambush/secrete, cos U̶̲̥̅̊ didnt call it ambush when they do d magomago
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
“The constitution actually indicates that the presiding officers can only be removed by two third majority of the lawmakers. But the way to go about it is to secure two thirds of those on the floor on a particular day and that should be enough to impeach Ekweremadu,”

Guys, is this possible?
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Islamicpope(m): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Taylor86:

seun see food ooo

if na me na u 4 ban me
sharraaaap ban who?
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by omolami: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is the best time to remove PMB by NASS. The NASS has the majority to impeach him now with the cooperation of PDP. It should not be delayed because already PMB has committed many impeachable offences No 1 of the is giving out bail money to states without Senate approval.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Guyman02: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
How can something on Nigeria's No 1 online Beer Parlour be a secret? grin grin
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by IamPatriotic(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nigerian Tribune is seriously strifing to make in road into the south east it's been hatefully been referred to aa Awolowo/Yoruba paper ....isokay.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
When Buhari said he belonged to everybody and to nobody,he was not anticipating Saraki's style of unfree and unfair kind of election in the National Assembly. He expected free and fair election in the NA.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by kipesco(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wont be surprised to see PDP and Ekweremadu gaining more members from APC when the real heat comes.
To these Politicians 2019 is around the corner and they must perfect things well now ahead.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by mmrius(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Whoever made this publication is a snitch or a mole in the APC. I think the APC made a huge mistake by allowing certain members of the PDP to decamp and join their fold. Now they are revealing their true colors as snakes and men without honor or principles.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by Eluwilussit(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Idiiots! So what stops PDP senators from doing the same and hijacking the senate? It will just be a merry-go-round of impeachments and counter-impeachments.

Those thieves better start doing their duties and stop fooling around. The nation is in dire need of direction.
Re: Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. by lomprico(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Instead of them to plot how to move this nation forward. Useless bunch of boofons! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos / Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.