Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) (34344 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Biafra Sit At Home:See The Condition Of Douglas Road,The Busiest Road In Owerri / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by darlenese(f): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dirty citizens

Wait for Rochas ......
Una go old
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Makamuanwuo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
wisdomiskey:
Thunder strike PDP/GEJ
for wetin dem do dis
country angry
bro u high? wetin concern GEJ/PDP 4 dis mata nah,u leave nyash wey mess go nack head,whn PDP d gvnor imo do u see anytin lyk dis,we are in one chance party.imolites una d see d CHANGE wey oga roch remain 4 mkt una send am
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by cindicandy(f): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
But abagworo told us otherwise!

Ofunaofu:
that road is so bad especially the ekeonunwa/shopping complex area
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by slap1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
I pass this road every working day (even some minutes ago), it's very embarrassing! Rochas Okorocha has clearly abandoned governance because he has nothing to lose anymore. No salaries, no road. angry
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
See the dirty places in anambra. Hmm! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Callmemike(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
shachris:
it's funny how you keep snapping the same dirt over and over again.

That dirty does not in any way reflect the true state owerri.

IT DOES. Tell me the refuse disposal site at Douglas road or even Wetheral, Orji; etc. The practice now is to dump refuse in the middle of the road, and the collectors will come pick them up in the morning. As much as Ohakim had his flaws, Imo State was much, much more cleaner when he was in office.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Tufiakwa! Anambra people are pigs! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cc: Chinolization

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmm! Anambra is the dirtiest place in the world! Can u imagine they dump kids in their gutters? undecided undecided undecided

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cc: Abagworo and Chinolization cry cry cry
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
If u enter any street in Anambra the first time, u'll throw up cry cry cry
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Imagine where Anambra people take their bath. Tufiakwa! undecided undecided undecided
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2625128_anambra9_jpeg4f30b73d1764ba2997160d1c84ac226d

cc: Chinolization, Abagworo
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nwaiberibe:
Hmm! Anambra is the dirtiest place in the world! Can u imagine they dump kids in their gutters? undecided undecided undecided
God shocked shocked shocked. Enough of nl for today. Naa.. too much.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
cindicandy:
PHOTOS: True face of Douglas Road Owerri. Rochas must save this situation right now.

@op, take it easy with propaganda. You copied these pictures from this post four months ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/2185713/rochas-okorocha-preaching-meditating-bible/3

Your last three threads are all attacks against Imo state. The rest are anti APC/Yoruba threads
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dollyak:

God shocked shocked shocked. Enough of nl for today. Naa.. too much.
They're the dirtiest people on earth. Didn't u see the way they drop kids in the gutter? undecided undecided
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Callmemike(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Lalasticlala,these pictures are as old as three years ago.It is very disappointing that you moved the thread to FP without any verification.

It is shameful of you to do so.

I implore you remove this thread from front page!

I don't know if you have a problem with the TRUTH. But this is a true state of Owerri. If you want to prove me wrong, tell me where the designated refuse disposal spot is located at Douglas, Wetheral, Orji. Go to Orji-Uratta road, refuse has taken up more than half of the road, a major road leading to the LG headquarters. Owerri is indeed dirty

1 Like

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Lildreezy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
MKO4ever:
Owerri of six years ago.....
guy please if u don't know about owerri its advisable u remain quiet. The op is even lucky it didn't rain the day she took the pic... it would have been worse than irritating...
.this is very very very current owerri. I'm a Futo student and my bus park is along this same road, mbaise junction to be precise
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by mandax: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Instead of arguing or countering me blindly, why not stroll to their profile and check their posts and threads history...

They could be Rochas propaganda crew but Rochas does not listen to their return reporters.

By the way, who doesn't know why Owerri gets easily filled with refuse?
With all all five federal and state universities and polytechnics in Imo located only in Owerri, and with about 130,000 students population.

Even today, if the federal government is bringing another university to Imo state, landlords and hoteliers in Owerri must insist it is located in Owerri. And governor Okorocha will say okay, because he doesn't want any university located in Orlu area, owing to fear of competition with the private university he is building in his home town near Orlu.

So refuse in Owerri cannot stop, unless any Imo govt devotes disproportionate sums of the states annual revenue to clearing refuse in Imo state capital city.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Lildreezy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Rochas Anayo Okorocha remains governor of IMO STATE till 2019!!!

Haters should go jump into Imo River.

*am outta here!!

its either u don't stay in owerri or u are one of rochas' cocksuckers and blowjaaab maids... y can't u just keep quiet than counter the obvious truth. I'm a Futo student mechanical engineering 400l and my school park to get to ihiagwa is on that road... mbaise junction to be precise... Douglas is a disgrace to any state governor in power and things got pretty bad on this road since Rochas came on board... it became a total eyesore since early 2014... please go and confirm and say the truth if u have a conscience..

1 Like

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lekwa ka umu Imo na Anambra si jiri photo mevochaa onwe ha? Ndooooo! angry angry angry
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
mandax:

They could be Rochas propaganda crew but Rochas does not listen to their return reporters.

By the way, who doesn't know why Owerri gets easily filled with refuse?
With all all five federal and state universities and polytechnics in Imo located only in Owerri, and with about 130,000 students population.

Even today, if the federal government is bringing another university to Imo state, landlords and hoteliers in Owerri must insist it is located in Owerri. And governor Okorocha will say okay, because he doesn't want any university located in Orlu area, owing to fear of competition with the private university he is building in his home town near Orlu.

So refuse in Owerri cannot stop, unless any Imo govt devotes disproportionate sums of the states annual revenue to clearing refuse in Imo state capital city.

I hate lies and liars and you seem to be one of them...

Notwithstanding that Ohakim messed up, can anybody complain how neat Owerri was?...Douglas road and others were very neat and cleaned regularly... Plz stop these nonsense argument and lies...

Rochas wanted to shift IMSU to Orlu but when the people refused...he converted the land and structures to personal private university...

I wonder if you know Imostate at all...to be lying here...smh...
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nwaiberibe:

Why are exposing the nudes of these innocent people?... What if they come after you?...BTW this is that miracle river abi stream in Udi side in Enugu state before it dried up...What if there sickness and affliction befall you for playing with their nudes and privacy

1 Like

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by yibobasher2: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dirty people. I mean trybbb lipsrsealed
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by mandax: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
NIGERIALOLoCOM:
Lekwa ka umu Imo na Anambra si jiri photo mevochaa onwe ha? Ndooooo! angry angry angry

U know why Anambra people continue? Only a few Imolites would spare time to counter the dirts these Anambra people pour on Owerri, since Imo state was systematically reduced to Owerri - any modern infrastructure in Imo can only be found in Owerri, some in multiples.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by mandax: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I hate lies and liars and you seem to be one of them...

Notwithstanding that Ohakim messed up, can anybody complain how neat Owerri was?...Douglas road and others were very neat and cleaned regularly... Plz stop these nonsense argument and lies...

Rochas wanted to shift IMSU to Orlu but when the people refused...he converted the land and structures to personal private university...

I wonder if you know Imostate at all...to be lying here...smh...

Lol. Ohakim in four years made refuse disposal in Owerri eat large chunks of Imo state
budget, but he hardly made any development scratch outside Owerri.

Okorocha never truly intended to move IMSU to Ogboko. If he truly wanted, there should be no "they" to stop government moving a university it funds to any location it wanted.

He merely used the rumour of relocation of IMSU then to acquire land for his private university.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by mandax: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
chinolization:

The bottomline is that Owerri is a mess. Look at the present condition of owerri

Suggest more universties for Owerri, Lol.
Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
mandax:

Lol. Ohakim in four years made refuse disposal in Owerri eat large chunks of Imo state
budget, but he hardly made any development scratch outside Owerri.

Okorocha never truly intended to move IMSU to Ogboko. If he truly wanted, there should be no "they" to stop government moving a university it funds to any location it wanted.

He merely used the rumour of relocation of IMSU then to acquire land for his private university.

The Clean and Green pictures that your lying crew are posting as the beauty of Owerri, who did clean and green...It is not about Ohakim here otherwise I will list his projects to you notwithstanding he is a failure too but he's better than Rocha's....No governor has ever received the HUGE allocation Rochas got from federal government yet he stole all and led Imo state to insolvency hence was banned by CBN from borrowing...
It seems you're part of the pathetic demons supporting the killing of Imo state by Rochas... Plz quit disturbing my mentions...

1 Like

Re: True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
cindicandy:
PHOTOS: True face of Douglas Road Owerri. Rochas must save this situation right now.

na only the bad place una go dey post. Wat of the good work okorocha they do ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari / Defection: South-west APC Leaders Await Tinubu's Directive / Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.