Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,134 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! (19666 Views)

"How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User / We Have More Wifey Materials Than Husband Materials... / 5 Ways To Identify A Hungry Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2015
iamkingzlee:
lool cheesy TRUE!! He's been set loose since 2013.... Just sit back wink, and enjoy the ride to his crib in peckam in his "£28,000 range rover spot" grin
lol
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

..hangon..so u sayn u not IBO?..serrrioosly..hav u seen yor muscular forehead or yor okoro swag?...they dont sell mirror ther in Nigeria?.. Goat!! (no ofeensce) undecided
hahaha,nawa o
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2015
halfrica:

grin tank u for d turn down so wud u let me be now
B4 nko.... Who knows if you're even on a wheel chair. #picks race
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2015
rEinCarNaTeD1:
u mean the bleached baboon in her dp? undecided
yeeparipa
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

...Count five wifey materials on Nairaland? undecided
mtcheew
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2015
suzzy16:
mtcheew

^^^ther u Go ((((LADIES DO NOT SWAAAAR... AND THEN SHE SWAAAAARS!)....the village ones r usualy more aggressive..i bet she has tribal mark!! (no oofeinse) undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2015
anyways bak to the thread.... WILL THE REAL LADIES PLIS STAND UP?? (if they exist) undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Truckpusher(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

^^^ther u Go ((((LADIES DO NOT SWAAAAR... AND THEN SHE SWAAAAARS!)....the village ones r usualy more aggressive..i bet she has tribal mark!! (no oofeinse) undecided
grin smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

ur mother,oloshi
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2015
halfrica:

I promise to pay ur rehab fees
lol
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
suzzy16:
ur mother,oloshi

ok...I am a Gentle Man & will not report u to MOD for cussin my mother!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
halfrica:

I promise to pay ur rehab fees

... and wher u gooono find the moiney?...sellln Bread n egg ther in Lagos or sellin Oranges on roadside? .. (no ofeinse) lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
suzzy16:
lol
Aunty mi suzzy grin
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
halfrica:
Aunty mi suzzy grin
yes dear,bt u rough no be small o,ur comment ehn
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
lol
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

... and wher u gooono find the moiney?...sellln Bread n egg ther in Lagos or sellin Oranges on roadside? .. (no ofeinse) lipsrsealed
lol
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
suzzy16:
lol

..sweery u no wot?...u no ama Londoner & I drive a Range & I gots moiney...correct?...ok..be nice to me today and I promise to French kiss u only..instead of Halfrica... deal? smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

..sweery u no wot?...u no ama Londoner & I drive a Range & I gots moiney...correct?...ok..be nice to me today and I promise to French kiss u only..instead of Halfrica... deal? smiley
okay no problem lovey,bt u re mad sha
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
suzzy16:
lol
From where? Gbeborun!
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
From where? Gbeborun!
who re u?do I knw u
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
suzzy16:
who re u?do I knw u
Is not possibu.
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Is not possibu.
okay
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Yeah on a 4ferrari wheel tongue
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
suzzy16:
okay no problem lovey,bt u re mad sha

YOU ARE BAD FRIEND....so u will betray Halfrica and kiss me...abi?....kss me so had she gets jelos & start cussin the whole Nairaland again...abi?..U not loyal to Halfrica? is she not sopose to be yor friend?...abi u dont send her?...kaiiiii...U Naija base mennnnnnnn!!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
See who dey talk o. Pot calling kettle black
suzzy16:
yes dear,bt u rough no be small o,ur comment ehn
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

Calling up my p a to send u d damn cheque for it
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

Calling up my p a to send u d damn cheque for it grin
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
halfrica:

Yeah on a 4ferrari wheel tongue
Lol. She wants Ferrari.
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
halfrica:

^^^^ Goat!! angry

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
See who dey talk o. Pot calling kettle black
hello,never never in ur life mention me again,u hear
Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by MrCork: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
halfrica:

...ok sweery be honest, who waz the preety chick in that picture u sent??...I no its not u coz u Lagos chicks are never lightskin & are never preeeety... I lie? That chick waz preeety & I no she aint u.. wher did u get that picture from? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! by suzzy16(f): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
MrCork:

YOU ARE BAD FRIEND....so u will betray Halfrica and kiss me...abi?....kss me so had she gets jelos & start cussin the whole Nairaland again...abi?..U not loyal to Halfrica? is she not sopose to be yor friend?...abi u dont send her?...kaiiiii...U Naija base mennnnnnnn!!!! undecided
and who told u I'm nija base,mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / Will You Be Mine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.