Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,004 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business (60438 Views)

Cooking Gas Price Drops By 30% / Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you / Detailed Requirements Of Starting Filling Station Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by henrixx(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2016
OP I've been following this thread secretly and I hope to delve into this business but I plan to start small... What is the cost of starting the retail version.. Like how much do I need?
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by johnstin(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2016
henrixx:
OP I've been following this thread secretly and I hope to delve into this business but I plan to start small... What is the cost of starting the retail version.. Like how much do I need?
Cost Estimate to start a retail outlet(excluding cost of renting a space)

1. 6 units of 50kg Cylinder - 6xN19, 000= N114, 000
2. 1 unit of Digital Scale - 1xN43, 000
3. Gas (50kgx6) at Gas Plant- N7, 500x6= N45, 000
4. Hose, filling heads (camping, standard, nido, utti& cut), rubber, adjustable spanner, set of spanners, screw driver, wrench, clips, needle etc - N20, 000
5. Cylinders, burners, regulators and hose for sale - N50, 000

Total - N272, 000

Hope this helps.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by henrixx(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2016
johnstin:

4. Hose, filling heads (camping, standard, nido, utti& cut), rubber, adjustable spanner, set of spanners, screw driver, wrench, clips, needle etc - N20, 000

Total - N272, 000

Hope this helps.
guy u Sabi jor... This is same estimate I was given by a guy who is into the buisiness.... But bro is there anything I can reduce on that list because I have 200k

1 Like

Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by YOLO1(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2016
Hello. Wish to start this gas plant business in Osun State b4 the end of this year. Am presently working on a loan which is already towards execution from a family member. Can u please send me the total cost estimate including DPR permit and other related or hidden expenses.
NB. Kindly exclude land as I have a land already in a strategic location. Thanks
Email Address is oausingles@gmail
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by laudate: 5:10pm On May 20, 2016
johnstin:

Total - N272, 000

Hope this helps.

Haba, are these rates still valid? shocked Refill of 50kg cylinder in my area is =N=11,500 per cylinder, and a single unit of empty 50kg cylinder is =N=22,000 to =N=25,000 each. Check your prices again, oh!

1 Like

Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by johnstin(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good day to you all,

The price of cooking gas has been on a steady rise for some weeks now and the situation appears to be getting worse.
The product is available at just one of the depots in Lagos, so they have been jerking up the price as it suits them.
Many investors are getting worried about this trend and rightly so.

I received credible information today that lpg vessels conveying gas to the other depots (Nipco, Ppmc, Forte oil) will berth and discharge by wednesday next week. So prices are expected to drop by next weekend.

At this point, I want to say a big thank you to all those that have done business with us so far so good.

May your businesses continue to flourish in Jesus Name.
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by jahstech: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
johnstin:
Good day to you all,

The price of cooking gas has been on a steady rise for some weeks now and the situation appears to be getting worse.
The product is available at just one of the depots in Lagos, so they have been jerking up the price as it suits them.
Many investors are getting worried about this trend and rightly so.

I received credible information today that lpg vessels conveying gas to the other depots (Nipco, Ppmc, Forte oil) will berth and discharge by wednesday next week. So prices are expected to drop by next weekend.

At this point, I want to say a big thank you to all those that have done business with us so far so good.

May your businesses continue to flourish in Jesus Name.

I must greet you OP, these are the kind of ideas we need in Nairaland. I saw your breakdown for those who wish to start the small retail business, can you please help with the current prices of all items needed? And am totally new to this stuff, how do I go about the whole thing, would have loved to speak with you personally. Thanks.
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by Ademini: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Am Adeleke I just finished serving and I will like to venture into this business. Please I need ur contact address. My mail is leke072015@gmail.com , 07039458364.
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by dlagunju: 4:01am On Jun 17, 2016
Hi Johnstin - please do you know any company that supply or deliver domestic gas to homes in Lagos?
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by dozie3030: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
ITbomb:
Bookmarked

This is my dream project after "the pay day". I downloaded on LPG feasibility study book and the cost was frightening. The plan is for the tank farm to be in government designated area which is obviously out of residential area then another retail / service centre at the junction of the residential area.

Do you have a website?

how do i contact you
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by johnstin(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
jahstech:

I must greet you OP, these are the kind of ideas we need in Nairaland. I saw your breakdown for those who wish to start the small retail business, can you please help with the current prices of all items needed? And am totally new to this stuff, how do I go about the whole thing, would have loved to speak with you personally. Thanks.

Where is your location so I can direct you to where to
get these items?
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by johnstin(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ademini:
Am Adeleke I just finished serving and I will like to venture into this business. Please I need ur contact address. My mail is leke072015@gmail.com , 07039458364.

We are communicating already
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by jahstech: 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
johnstin:

Where is your location so I can direct you to where to
get these items?
Am in delta state
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by i2no: 12:07am On Jun 21, 2016
Download a prefeasibility report on this subject here : http://www.slideshare.net/kessdouglas/pre-lpg-plant

1 Like

Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by johnstin(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2016
dlagunju:
Hi Johnstin - please do you know any company that supply or deliver domestic gas to homes in Lagos?

You can make enquiries from gas plants, skid plants or retailers in your area.
It is better to use those gas stations within your community to reduce the transportation charge for home delivery.
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by johnstin(m): 7:52am On Jun 21, 2016
jahstech:

Am in delta state

Okay, you can go to the Alaba International market type of market you have in Delta State to get these items.
You can contact me when you go so I can give you the lagos prices for these items which will aid you in negotiating and getting a good bargain.
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by johnstin(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2016
dozie3030:

how do i contact you
avogadrolpgas@gmail.com
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by johnstin(m): 7:59am On Jun 21, 2016
jahstech:

It is hard to give you current prices of these items because the prices change very often these days- at times up to thrice a week.
Where is your location to start with?

Why don't you approach one of the gas retailers around for the purpose of training. Once you train with them, you will be put through all you need to do.
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by asset198: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Good day, I'm interested in a 10 tn plant I have a land and some approvals already done. Land is in Ado-Ekiti with an existing flat
I will need a quotation / proposal and also like to know where you come in to do your part in the construction.
Thanks,
Adedoyin
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by dannydutch02(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2016
johnstin:
I'm happy to inform LPG investors about our new and very affordable installation package for the 2.5 Tonne (5000 liters) capacity LPG Skid.

This installation package, which features imported fairly used pressure vessels (tanks) goes for 2.5 Million Naira only.

The existing installation package, using brand new LPG tanks, stays at 3.5 Million Naira.

Our imported fairly used tanks are in good condition, pressure tested and have a service lifespan of about 25 years.

We assure you of a professional job that will accelerate the recoupment of your capital in the shortest possible time.

Thank you

johnstin:
I'm happy to inform LPG investors about our new and very affordable installation package for the 2.5 Tonne (5000 liters) capacity LPG Skid.

This installation package, which features imported fairly used pressure vessels (tanks) goes for 2.5 Million Naira only.

The existing installation package, using brand new LPG tanks, stays at 3.5 Million Naira.

Our imported fairly used tanks are in good condition, pressure tested and have a service lifespan of about 25 years.

We assure you of a professional job that will accelerate the recoupment of your capital in the shortest possible time.

Thank you

johnstin:

Thank you

What about the 5ton vessel (tank) how much does it go for now. pls contact me an interested
call: 07035676099
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by Natudu: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mr Johnstin,
Good stuff you are doing here. I need to speak with you on this interesting LPG business. I have interest. Please can you pm me your phone contact? Or via mail egbudu2007@yahoo.com
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by nellybadas: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mr Johnson I must really commend what you are doing. Great Job. Pls can you use an open space for the retailing part of the business instead of renting a shop?
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by YOLO1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
i2no:
Download a prefeasibility report on this subject here : http://www.slideshare.net/kessdouglas/pre-lpg-plant
Please how do I download and save this?
Thanks for sharing. Av been looking for this for ages.
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by YOLO1(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2016
When considering the profitability of an area for the LPG business, what should be the average daily/monthly sales target?
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by olahbohdeh: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
I'm planning to start this gas refilling biz.. but i got two or more constraints i think doing bizness with a filling station is a risk.. . Why? A filling station owner wants profits.. . You cant just be making profits on another person land... And think you stay long there.
2. To get skid tank(5000l) is 2.5m... and you will still fill the tank again... After buying the tank u must buy gas.. . I heard gas is now 1mill.
3.. . Is there any way we can adjust the price with the gas to 2.5m with the gas
4. On the dpr issue to get a licence from them... Its not easy and also expensive...
Kindly reply asap i.m really in need of your advice.. I'm in ibadan.
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by JustBB(f): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Am interested in this biz but I need a contact details to reach you on I have some enquirers to make
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by othnielejike1: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
@Justin I sent you an email. pleas reply me asap. thank you
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by othnielejike1: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
othnielejike1:
@Justin I sent you an email. pleas reply me asap. thank you
@Justin I am still waiting for your reply. you can email at othnielbarack1@gmail com or watsapp me at 09070516432
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by msogunro: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
johnstin:

Total - N272, 000

Hope this helps.

Can you give me an estimate of what each of the items above would cost? My cousin is thinking of getting into this business so I'm doing some research for him.

Thanks.
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by oselove: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2016
Justin please send me your phone contacts
Re: The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business by johnstin(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2016
oselove:
Justin please send me your phone contacts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World / Some Effect Of Cashless Policy / Why Are Banks Not Opened Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.