Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,760 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA (21893 Views)

Soldiers Kill Three Female Suicide Bombers In Monguno (Graphic Photos) / The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" / Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
I wonder the kind of joy taniods derives whenever a post of bomb blast is made?
They are always quick to comment.. Maydealth visit anyone who make jest at the grusome dealth of people..

GEJ see what U have cause this nation... U just wated 6 years without a gud record we can ascribe to ur regime.. See what u handed over to ur successor
Nawa oo
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by LEXYCOM: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ok.....I was already wondering if a news on boko haram bombing and killing will not surface today. It finally surface and it now a daily routine......God have mercy

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by NaijaCuzin: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abbeg wen Shekau go die
 E burial ground don dey ground
cry
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by manyus(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Buhari - the bloods of those people you spilled like wine are on you.
Very stùpid man nonsensical clueless man. Obviously, I know that the lengendary Daura President have more value for his cows than humans.
That's why Boko harams said that we are going to live with the consequences of voting change.
Ah! Ape-pc deceived us.
Oh! I hate muslims............. With PASSION!!!
I wish I can lay my hands on them and behead them one by one.

You dey craze for head ni
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by leofab(f): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
na so
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by mikkypel(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
It's RED now ooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Boo.hari is presently writting his History

We (Boko Haram) are wining the war - Boo.hari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Krossbow123: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
No be bomb blast, Op misunderstood Welcoming party song were boko boys D sing to b bomb blast
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by SammyO4real: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Buhari - the bloods of those people you spilled like wine are on you.
Very stùpid man nonsensical [size=14pt]clueless man.[/size] Obviously, I know that the lengendary Daura President have more value for his cows than humans.
That's why Boko harams said that we are going to live with the consequences of voting change.
Ah! Ape-pc deceived us.
At d bolded, Guy stop abusing Jonathan nah. At least he has stepped down for another person, why are u still mentioning his title? angry
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by BeeCool15: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
All these suicide bombing things. Only God can help Nigeria now. Even young Nigerians are trying to commit suicide too, like this true story here - http://thenakedconvos.com/true-account-kill/
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by AngelicaDivine(f): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
manyus:

You dey craze for head ni
Are you one of them? Identify yourself 'cause my sharpened sword is with me and I'm ready to slash any boko that comes my way.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by greall12(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
God punish BH
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
10 People Who Survived The Impossible

10 People who Survived the impossible is a compilation of 10 different people who survived extremely dangerous event which ordinarily would lead to death. An instance is the lady that survived an airplane crash after falling from over 33000 feet without a parachute.

See them @ http://www.afaat.com/2015/07/10-people-who-survived-the-impossible/

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by missKiffy(f): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Buhari - the blood of those people you spilled like wine is crying for vengeance.
Very stùpid repulsive nonsensical clueless man. Obviously, I know that the lengendary Daura President have more value for his cows than humans.
Ah! Ape-pc deceived us.
What makes you different from boko haram if you wish you can behead them

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by pBuhari(f): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
they will soon be the things of the past
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by misreal(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
From the way I see it,this guys are just criminals.you want a caliphate yet you go about killing Muslims,in their villages.its crazy how you want economic boom but you can't invest in your country yet you go about looting the treasury.bokoharam are simply behaving like our Nigerian politicians that want a good economy but goes about looting the nation's treasury.a bird was not thought to fly by a lizard.a bird thought a bird to fly,if bokoharam is behaving like Nigerian politicians then bokoharam was started by Nigerian politicians..bunch of political goons calling the name of Allah while playing politics,they claim they want Islam to spread yet they keep killing Muslims....
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by chrischina(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
I said it, buhari is playing game with human life but God pass you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by kernel504(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
IamSimi:
And some I.DIOTS would be quick to blame buhari for this. . . . smh
No!!! We are blaming Jonathan. Am sorry for your owner.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by rusher14: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Buhari - the blood of those people you spilled like wine is crying for vengeance.
Very stùpid repulsive nonsensical clueless man. Obviously, I know that the lengendary Daura President have more value for his cows than humans.
Ah! Ape-pc deceived us.

Dunce that can't even pass UME.

Na vulcaniser sure for your life pass. That's if you aren't into criminal activities yet.

Spend time making something of your life. This forum is way beyond your aptitude.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by iyobosadavid: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Ah! Ape-pc deceived us.
this mumu brain don relocate to him anus, you really need an urgent psychiatric surgery undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by festusfeezy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
SenseiX:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/boko-haram-kill-43-in-monguno-village-as-suicide-bomber-kills-self-at-military-check-point/

There is something really fishy about this bh thing, when Alex Badeh was appointed d chief of defence staff, his house was attacked, now the new NSA 's home town. .. Ayana we are on it,
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Karlman: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
BAD
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
missKiffy:

What makes you different from boko haram if you wish you can behead them
Sharrap ya mouth there! By the time they descend on one of your loved ones, you would grow some senses.
Obdurate whøre cùnt she-fvcktard!
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
rusher14:

Dunce that can't even pass UME.

Na vulcaniser sure for your life pass. That's if you aren't into criminal activities yet.

Spend time making something of your life. This forum is way beyond your aptitude.

State the spontaneous generation theory?
If you passed your UME.
Deranged simpleton!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by vislabraye(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
UnknownT:
it happened since Friday and they are reporting it today? I guess there are many of such attacks that were not reported. God help them over there

My friend look at the date. You did not even both to open the link to find out for yourself. You don't have to lie or live in denial. Vanguard is reporting what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by whitestar01(m): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Is like ndi boko no de tire for dat particular state or are they planing to make dat her a dessert? God help us
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by missKiffy(f): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Sharrap ya mouth there! By the time they descend on one of your loved ones, you would grow some senses.
Obdurate whøre cùnt she-fvcktard!
I no get ur time

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
missKiffy:
I no get ur time
You go get am before? Pathetic ram!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by TI1919(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by rusher14: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dnarvaez:

State the spontaneous generation theory?
If you passed your UME.
Deranged simpleton!

Dummy, you need to be schooled on your commentary in a forum such as this.

Honestly, you need to spend more time looking up academic works online as it is evident you have totally misplaced priorities.

I would not divulge my identity to someone as uncouth and as uncultured as you.

Go make something out of your life. Perhaps if you did you would have somewhere to transfer all the built-up aggression overflowing.

My closing remark, is that you are evidently anti-social and a menace to society. Unless something is done to rectify this delinquency, I'm afraid you'll just be another statistic.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by UnknownT: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
vislabraye:

My friend look at the date. You did not even both to open the link to find out for yourself. You don't have to lie or live in denial. Vanguard is reporting what is happening.
Dude, which one is live in denial or lie? Vanguard reported an attacked that happened on Friday last week today, how is that lying or living in denial? In attacks like this, it is not every attacks that are reported. Some pockets of attack(whether successful or unsuccessful) go unreported and I don't blame vanguard for that, it happens everywhere there are terror attacks. If you don't understand what I meant in that post, you should ask for clarification and don't jump into conclusion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Lauretta Onochie: "You Need A Brain Transfer" / Tinubu: Nigerians Shouldn’t Give Up On APC, We Will Do Better / Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.