Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA (21898 Views)

Soldiers Kill Three Female Suicide Bombers In Monguno (Graphic Photos) / The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" / Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Lyndylove: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
I thought that boko haram will be a thing of the past after this 'change'. What is happening in this country? Am I supposed to run to Ghana? Hmmmm...

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan appreciating his achievements and efforts towards making Nigeria great, for being a true democrat and for preserving our peace and unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by AreaFada2: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
I wonder why change chantoids cannot tolerate criticism over slow action of GMB. Whereas they were having orgasms and rained abuses on GEJ each time Boko attacked. They couldn't have enough. Opposition is easy. Make una rule now, na wahala, from NASS to Boko. Na wa o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by chesterlee(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Killings everyday!!!!

I guess this one is meant for the New service Chiefs!
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Ahmeduana(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
Welcoming committee for him. grin Impetus for him to work hard.

Sorry if it sounds somehow mean.

The taunting of nsa by boko haram!
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
rusher14:
[s]Dummy, you need to be schooled on your commentary in a forum such as this.

Honestly, you need to spend more time looking up academic works online as it is evident you have totally misplaced priorities.

I would not divulge my identity to someone as uncouth and as uncultured as you.

Go make something out of your life. Perhaps if you did you would have somewhere to transfer all the built-up aggression overflowing.

My closing remark, is that you are evidently anti-social and a menace to society. Unless something is done to rectify this delinquency, I'm afraid you'll just be another statistic.[/s]
It states that lower organisms like worms originated from mud while maggots originated from the flesh of dead animals.
Olodo rabata. Hallucinating porcupine feeling funky on NL.
Get the fvck off my mentions jorh. You have been disgraced enough.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Orikinla(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
[size=18pt]
Suspicious Hausa Fulanis using Okadas around MFM Church in Onike.
These could be agents of Boko Haram in Lagos. Please, report to Lagos Police Command should clear all Hausa Fulanis using Okadas around the MFM Church in Onike and at filling stations in Lagos.
They can drop passengers and leave and not staying around.
They now meet at a residence just 30 meters away from the church and they are not residents.

We Christians are often caught napping and off guard by our enemies, because we are not security conscious.

There is a meeting point of these Hausa Fulanis near the MFM Church and they are just posing as Okada riders, but are monitoring activities around the church.
Beware of them and report to the Lagos Police Command asap[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by hamzeiy: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Buhari - the blood of those people you spilled like wine is crying for vengeance.
Very stùpid repulsive nonsensical clueless man. Obviously, I know that the lengendary Daura President have more value for his cows than humans.
That's why Boko harams said that we are going to live with the consequences of voting change.
Ah! Ape-pc deceived us.
Oh! I hate muslims............. With PASSION!!!
I wish I can lay my hands on them and behead them one by one.

i hate you too.....no worry u fit jus go any muslim populated area or come meet me...i go show you were muslims are for you to behead ..if you can...bt for me..i would definately slice you into two

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by tushburg(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bomb going off like banger,killings in the north east...but holdup tot they've moved command HQ to maidugiri, just saying sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by rusher14: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dnarvaez:

It states that lower organisms like worms originated from mud while maggots originated from the flesh of dead animals.
Olodo rabata. Hallucinating porcupine feeling funky on NL.
Get the fvck off my mentions jorh. You have been disgraced enough.

Little wonder UME evades you.

Do you actually think that's how to define the spontaneous generation theory?

So mud is the progenitor of life or even worms?

You really are a confused youth.

I don't think going back to your notes would help. I think yours is a psychiatric problem.

Maybe overdosing on antimalarial drugs did this. But it's real sad

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by juman(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
What a country!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by ChelseaDr(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
What an affront!
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Samirana360(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
IamSimi:
And some I.DIOTS would be quick to blame buhari for this. . . . smh
U ar d hediot here

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by applord: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
CMSbrands:
[s]I wonder the kind of joy taniods derives whenever a post of bomb blast is made?
They are always quick to comment.. Maydealth visit anyone who make jest at the grusome dealth of people..

GEJ see what U have cause this nation... U just wated 6 years without a gud record we can ascribe to ur regime.. See what u handed over to ur successor
Nawa oo[/s]

Make a choice ...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by neocortex: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Muslims are Terrorist

This is a religious war.

Allah is in support of this killings.

Only Boko haram member claims the bolded,
quick go join your brothers in sambisa.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by neocortex: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
nairalandist:
People are dying all over the country in the name of Islam and no muslim group has staged any protest against it?

Where are all those short-trouser tebliqs who always fight when people say anything "wrong" about Islam? They only try to dodge it and critisize it on TV. Are they critisizing it in the mosques enough? I hope they don't think those people are being used by God..... cos some people might claim it's Jihad

God forbid, but if terrorists would call themselves Christians and destroy lives and property, it would attract MASSIVE CONDEMNATION in Churches and Revival grounds. . .

Mosques all over this country must be raided, all Hijabs/Niqabs banned in public and all beggars must be banned.

Let our government employ more aerial surveillance for every nook and cranny of the north east. Thank You. . .

You will have made complete sense had you stick to the issue instead of pointing fingers unnecessarily,
it is always a wise idea to be enlightened about a subject matter before taking position on it.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by Yasirarafat: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
Welcoming committee for him. grin Impetus for him to work hard.

Sorry if it sounds somehow mean.

Mstchwwwww Always comment rubbish n senseless wlaE, I dnt knw Y ?
Are u feeling happy with the attacks ?
grin
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by ajebuter(f): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
CMSbrands:
I wonder the kind of joy taniods derives whenever a post of bomb blast is made?
They are always quick to comment.. Maydealth visit anyone who make jest at the grusome dealth of people..

GEJ see what U have cause this nation... U just wated 6 years without a gud record we can ascribe to ur regime.. See what u handed over to ur successor
Nawa oo

Guy, remember how Buharoids used to revel and gleefully comndemn and criticise GEJ for every bomb blast and Boko Haram attack?

So, what stops Tanoids from doing thesame to PMB?

Except of course we know APC/Buharoids are double standard hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by ajebuter(f): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
NaijaCuzin:
Abbeg wen Shekau go die
E burial ground don dey ground
cry

Burial for that dog?

Are u for real?

I say we feed him to alligators: alive.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by sunshine1974(m): 4:27am On Jul 14, 2015
And after beheading them what next? Just hear urself. Ur kinds are worse dan bokoharam
Dnarvaez:
Buhari - the blood of those people you spilled like wine is crying for vengeance.
Very stùpid repulsive nonsensical clueless man. Obviously, I know that the lengendary Daura President have more value for his cows than humans.
That's why Boko harams said that we are going to live with the consequences of voting change.
Ah! Ape-pc deceived us.
Oh! I hate muslims............. With PASSION!!!
I wish I can lay my hands on them and behead them one by one.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 43 In Monguno, Hometown Of New NSA by tman4real21(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2015
bokoharam will continue to kill because idealogy is the only solution. They need sharia, give it to them. The sooner people think of disintegrating the expired Nigeria the better for them. After all we were not together before the Britain came.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Assures Buhari Of Ebonyi's Vote In Next Election / Imo PDP Chieftains Fight Over Atiku’s Visit / Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.