Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno (37384 Views)

NSA, Babagana Mongonu, Sacks All 12 Directors In His Office / The New NSA, Boko Haram And The Release Of Boko Haram Co-founder "Tishau" / Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by emamos: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
laurel03:
Taniods go blame PMB for ds again... PMB Headache killing dem since May29
laurel03:
northerner.
hmmm
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by phransix147(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
globalresource:

you better be careful with your comments

have you heard of internet police? they will find you and ask you how Jonathan did that grin

Dem must arrest Fayose first b4 dem arrest me... Fayose wey say Buhari dey use pampers can he prove it?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by Captainswag225(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
SenseiX:
Here is the new National Security Adviser Gen Babagana Monguno Rtd with late President Umaru Yar’Adua some years back.
Cc lalasticlala
umaru musa yar adua, i really liked that man. Rip baba. Allah should continue to keep u safe till we meet again.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by Johnrake69: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by Johnrake69: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
I comment my reserve
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by Lyndylove: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
All I see are two men with very long noses cheesy
Nice pic though

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan appreciating his achievements and efforts towards making Nigeria great, for being a true democrat and for preserving our peace and unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by valencia25(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
cheesy the poster above already commented my comment. cool
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by TUNJAZZY1990(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Gentleman grin
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by ibisko04: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Things are taking shape gradually. This is how to know that we are making the right steps forward.
PMB is getting it accordingly. He allowed the former service chiefs to brief him on what has been on and how they want to move further on their plans.
He then compared what is on ground and the plans of his own, he then look around for new hands that can carry along the new plan as it is now redefine.
The new COAS and NSA are to find a way around this boko haram nonsense as in hows , what and when are we going to sing a total victory songs.
The best people to leading the fight against boko haram are now going to lead .
Their kits and kind are the original sufferers. They will have to use their native knowledge couples with their military and administrative know how to tackle this issue.
If they fail in this new assignment? Then I don't know what next.
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by ideatoprince18(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
MEMES FROM THE PHOTO

YARADUA: I like dis pikin ooooo

COL MONGUNO; Baba na just 9 months she dy oooo..,..wait small
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by legaxi(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
DEM DEM GOVERNMENT
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by engrjacuzzi: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
munguro sounds like a train station somewhere in the north....anyway, do your work well Mr General.
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by Eluwilussit(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
SenseiX:
Looking at this picture all I see is how much I miss President Yar’Adua embarasseda, sincere man

Very sincere man. May he forever rest in peace.
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by boolet: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Monguno, the smartest officer the NA ever had. Despite the beef that made GEJ sideline him for position of either of the service chiefs, que sera sera. He's been called upon for an even greater task!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by MartialArt2(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
My manest man Gen. Monguno. Goodluck I'm happy for U
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by abokiigbo: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
meshacha1:
God giveth and taketh, I believe God took him for the best interest of our Nation.
take it or leave it.
GEJ did his best, and I believe he did what God actually wanted him to do if NOT we won't have known peace.
The peace you and I is enjoying on NL now is as a result of humility of GEJ accepting defeat.
I remember when PMB lost previous election, like seriously, he altered a lot of threatening words....like blood will floor and making his government ungovernable.
well, now he is in power I hope he will emulate from GEJ a good Democrats and a peace ambassador.

Hit like if you agree with me.
You need to buy yourself brighter grammar edition 1. 5yrs from now you ll be glad you did.
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
I knew him when he was a young officer. Very nice man and from a good family too. I used to go to his house to break Ramadan fast then in his home in Maiduguri. I believe he would not disappoint. Wow!
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
boolet:
Monguno, the smartest officer the NA ever had. Despite the beef that made GEJ sideline him for position of either of the service chiefs, que sera sera. He's been called upon for an even greater task!
Yes he is very good. And equal to the task. A very fine officer
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by anurd1991: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
henchamb:
This one na recycle bin. Same people.
You will complain shaa. Ah! Ah! Tell me the truth, is it not because our clueless former president did not win the election? Guy don't be obdurate.
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Late Umaru Musa Yar'adua, May soul rest in eternal peace (Amin). We miss u sir. embarassed
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by mrrock: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
SenseiX:
Looking at this picture all I see is how much I miss President Yar’Adua embarasseda, sincere man

Yar'adua is the only genuinely honest man in recent history that have ruled this country, not this propaganda president we have today. Without making noise about it, Yar'adua unilaterally declared his assets publicly. Nobody is talking about him stealing any money from government because he didn't steal a kobo. Unfortunately, he was gone too soon.

I don't know why Nigeria is such an unlucky country when it comes to leadership.
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by Rexnegro(m): 1:28am On Jul 14, 2015
SenseiX:
Are politicians sincerely sincere ?
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by JuanDeDios: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2015
LordVarys:
His health issues aside, Yar’Adua would have made a great president, I hope Gen Monguno is as competent as people say.
Yeah. By letting Ibori make his key appointments, including AGF and head of EFCC. By looking the other way when atrocities were committed.
Re: Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno by henchamb(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
anurd1991:
You will complain shaa. Ah! Ah! Tell me the truth, is it not because our clueless former president did not win the election? Guy don't be obdurate.

Am more progressive than you. Dnt attack me. I follow send gej to otuoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Appoints Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy National Security Adviser / Photos Of Cart Pushers Arrested In Lagos As Government Begins Clampdown / For Ruling On Buhari's Certificate, Ad­emola Adeniyi Under Fire From APC Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.