Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria (23029 Views)

Security Aide Of Governor Amosun - "Robot" Killed On His Way Back From Work.PICS / Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) / PHOTOS: Refugees From Togo In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by ogochukwu247(f): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-xQzd9l1mQ4Q/VaP7D-k-IgI/AAAAAAAAxaM/mxnYD-ujK8k/s400/refuo.jpg[/img]
Four‬ ‪‎Babies‬ were delivered by their mothers on their way back into Nigeria. They were among the refugees received by the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) from Chad Republic. Returnees mainly fled their communities due to the Insurgency.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-yCTQDuiAMRs/VaP7TA4xiwI/AAAAAAAAxaU/F3sPMGhRPV4/s400/refuo1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rb1NKJAcfzc/VaP7WcB4vCI/AAAAAAAAxac/8MDLbzC4EnE/s400/gov2.PNG[/img]

SOURCE
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/refugees-give-birth-to-four-babies-on.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by Escalze(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
embarassed
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by Tolexander: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Four babies?

Na only one I see o!
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
sweet jesus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by Mogidi: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Congratulations to mother and babies.
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
They have been banging shocked

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2015

Hmmm

Lord please bring peace to our country again
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by kossyablaze(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nawa o!chai...May God/Alla be thr strength

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by mebad(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Congratulations to the parents
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by premiums: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mothers, fathers and children has become refugee in their own homes. Giving birth to children of their abductors. Boko Haram has to go, these has to stop.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by Shaadey: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
welcome to this world of ours
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by Goldmaxx(f): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bastaard people and children
mtcheew,click like for noo reason.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by Tee999: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
God bless the new babies.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by uioqwe153: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
this is a painful moment for them o
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by raziboi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
glory be to God!!
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by profkezzy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
cry
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by oyindamini(f): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chai, boko boys! There is God oooo
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by adioolayi(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
Those babies are bonafide Nigerians...no Chadians
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by gbaskiboy: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
May God takes care of your baby for you, federal govt, should take responsibility of this
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by bekuo1: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
angry nawa

Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by mebad(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by RapLawd(m): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Tolexander:
Four babies?

Na only one I see o!

Thank God your browser showed you one... mine is none!!!

How body na
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by Lyndylove: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Awwwwww... that first baby is soooo cute kiss kiss

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan appreciating his achievements and efforts towards making Nigeria great, for being a true democrat and for preserving our peace and unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by priscaoge(f): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Awwwww that baby is cute!!!! Welcome to d world n congrats to d Mum!

Come ooo OP na only one pretty pikin I de see, where are d other three because U said Four Babies angry angry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by Tolexander: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
RapLawd:

Thank God your browser showed you one... mine is none!!!

How body na
body dey inside cloth o.

How are you?
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by priscaoge(f): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by valencia25(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
So much for been a mother.... Some will even settle for one cry

My Signature is Fresh n Blazing, i just decided to share with Nigerians cos i dn flex am tire.
I've seen all the most recent movies in 2015 with this.
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by meshacha1: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please who will take care of those children she gave birth to?
To multiple is easy, but taking care of those kids is another thing.
Just wondering how the whole thing will look like on the way while police watching over them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Army Base In Borno, 10 Soldiers Killed - ISWAP / Obama Declares Nigeria As The World’s Next-Economic Giant / President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.