Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria (23035 Views)

Security Aide Of Governor Amosun - "Robot" Killed On His Way Back From Work.PICS / Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos) / PHOTOS: Refugees From Togo In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by HRich(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Who impregnant them?
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by RapLawd(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Tolexander:
body dey inside cloth o.

How are you?

Bravo, Normal... how Hood?
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by tpiander: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
are the fathers Nigerian, Chadian or?
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
10 People Who Survived The Impossible

10 People who Survived the impossible is a compilation of 10 different people who survived extremely dangerous event which ordinarily would lead to death. An instance is the lady that survived an airplane crash after falling from over 33000 feet without a parachute.

See them @ http://www.afaat.com/2015/07/10-people-who-survived-the-impossible/

Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
When is enough really enough?
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by Excuzeme: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lyndylove:
Awwwwww... that first baby is soooo cute kiss kiss

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan appreciating his achievements and efforts towards making Nigeria great, for being a true democrat and for preserving our peace and unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk

[size=14pt]Phuck-Off![/size] We are already listening to, and used to #WailinWailers! tongue tongue tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by Excuzeme: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
HRich:
Who impregnant them?

See SaTANoid Grammer! grin grin grin grin

I blame MTN free data and that #2,000 techno phone undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by Missmossy(f): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wow!!

God is truly wonderful. Congrats to the mothers.
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by fromnigeria(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Their names shall be: inRefugeeCamp
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by kuuljay(m): 3:04am On Jul 14, 2015
quadruple wahala
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by HRich(m): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2015
Excuzeme:

See SaTANoid Grammer! grin grin grin grin

I blame MTN free data and that #2,000 techno phone undecided
I also blame you for thinking i'm your friend.
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by skondo09(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
their names in yoruba will be like
Abisona, Abisogun, Ogungbemi, oluwagbamilowobokoharam.
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by skondo09(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
kuuljay:
quadruple wahala

abi nw
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by simdam500(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2015
How konji dey catch person wey be refugee...

Seriously, putting myself in their shoe; until am peacefully settled down...

No time to fûck on the run ooo, if my dîck rise sef, na piss go come out
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by chimsimdindu: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Bastaard people and children
mtcheew,click like for noo reason.
quite uncalled for !
Re: PHOTOS: Refugees Give Birth To Four Babies On Their Way Back To Nigeria by horpsycoded: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Tolu Ogunlesi As His SA On Digital/New Media / Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode / Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.