Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person (12201 Views)

Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by jennybright(f): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please kindly recommend a good cream for a black complexion person. I need something to tone me a little. I used nitrogena both oil and the cream but my body reacted to it. Currently I'm using Palmers cocobutter but I'm not satisfied. Thanks.
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by meimoks(f): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
I don't know any toning cream but I know that Palmer's cocoa butter darken some people's complexion. If you need organic skin toning cream you can contact Diamond Ray on FB she prepares herself though a bit expensive or search for her group, Natural skin beauties on FB. Hope this helps
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by seunkeji5(f): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
need such cream too
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by Ewuro4: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
jennybright:
Please kindly recommend a good cream for a black complexion person. I need something to tone me a little. I used nitrogena both oil and the cream but my body reacted to it. Currently I'm using Palmers cocobutter but I'm not satisfied. Thanks.

Marykay Timewise line , dear you will never regret it. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by jennybright(f): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ewuro4:

Marykay Timewise line , dear you will never regret it. smiley

Which one
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by jennybright(f): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
meimoks:
I don't know any toning cream but I know that Palmer's cocoa butter darken some people's complexion. If you need organic skin toning cream you can contact Diamond Ray on FB she prepares herself though a bit expensive or search for her group, Natural skin beauties on FB. Hope this helps

Thanks
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by Ewuro4: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
jennybright:

Which one

Miracle Set.. Includes: Day & night serum, 3in1 cleanser , moisturizer (face only and preferably spf30)

the Timewise toning body lotion. (I heard its discontinued but their botanical line still carry body lotion)

I also have the Microdermabrasion set /2x a week to clear off the dead cells for fresh look.

Don't forget an astringent (cleanser) before applying the lotion on your face.

I promise, You will love yourself.
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by jennybright(f): 5:46am On Jul 14, 2015
Ewuro4:

Miracle Set.. Includes: Day & night serum, 3in1 cleanser , moisturizer (face only and preferably spf30)

the Timewise toning body lotion. (I heard its discontinued but their botanical line still carry body lotion)

I also have the Microdermabrasion set /2x a week to clear off the dead cells for fresh look.

Don't forget an astringent (cleanser) before applying the lotion on your face.

I promise, You will love yourself.

Thanks to my beautician hope is good for black person and I don't want bleaching o
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by HKhouseofhello: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Besides new clothes and new shoes, we also need new bags. Pay attention to the popular and impressive tide brand bags which launched by House of Hello, it can help you to show your new fashion style and present your own fashion aura.
【official website: www.houseofhello.hk Facebook ID:houseofhelloltd Twitter ID:houseofhelloltd】
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by pweetiedee(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2015
You can make skin lightening creams and soaps and scrubs urself with natural ingredients. Join this channel skin care tips, how to make skin care products ursef. C002E821B
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by PoshTintz: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
contact poshtintz skincare for all organic skincare products 08066450321 or 55d1f4ad
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by Ewuro4: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
jennybright:

Thanks to my beautician hope is good for black person and I don't want bleaching o

No no no ... Bleaching ke? I will never recommend nor do such, with three growing girls in the house?( they learn by examples)

I use the botanical line for the oldest sef. She's glowing. I wish Yorubas collect bride price, I for charge her suitor hell of money grin
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by seunkeji5(f): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
pls how much does the whole kit cost? cos am very dark I just want a cream dat will make my skin glow @Ewuro4
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by Ewuro4: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
seunkeji5:
pls how much does the whole kit cost? cos am very dark I just want a cream dat will make my skin glow @Ewuro4

Miracle set is ALWAYS $160cnd. Botanical set are sold individually($16 /$14 for lotion & wash) Microderm set $60. Even complexion $40.Toning Body lotion ($40).

You only need a pea sized drop and it goes a long way. Lasts me 6months and my make up to 2years (except foundation up to 10months to a year) and I use them all day & night.
It's money well spent for ourselves. smiley
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by seunkeji5(f): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ewuro4:

Miracle set is ALWAYS $160cnd. Botanical set are sold individually($16 /$14 for lotion & wash) Microderm set $60. Even complexion $40.Toning Body lotion ($40).

You only need a pea sized drop and it goes a long way. Lasts me 6months and my make up to 2years (except foundation up to 10months to a year) and I use them all day & night.
It's money well spent for ourselves. smiley

thanks ma, I hope I will be able to get them in Nigeria?
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by babysheju2(f): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=pweetiedee post=35846012]You can make skin lightening creams and soaps and scrubs urself with
natural ingredients. Join this channel skin care tips, how to make skin care
products ursef. C002E821B.can't ad it pls can add me. on 56591289 I'll appreciate
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by Ewuro4: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
seunkeji5:

thanks ma, I hope I will be able to get them in Nigeria?

I don't see why not but I heard there are tons of fake there too so be careful.

You're welcome smiley
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by jennybright(f): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ewuro4:

No no no ... Bleaching ke? I will never recommend nor do such, with three growing girls in the house?( they learn by examples)

I use the botanical line for the oldest sef. She's glowing. I wish Yorubas collect bride price, I for charge her suitor hell of money grin

Funny you. Thanks again but where can I get it I'm in Abuja
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by Ewuro4: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
jennybright:

Funny you. Thanks again but where can I get it I'm in Abuja

In honesty , I have no idea. Just be careful of fake products.
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by jennybright(f): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
pweetiedee:
You can make skin lightening creams and soaps and scrubs urself with
products ursef. C002E821B

Pls kindly add me 5666c2a0 thanks
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by AFOKEOGHENE: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Use q8,
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by Fialm: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
pweetiedee:
You can make skin lightening creams and soaps and scrubs urself with
products ursef. C002E821B
can't add u up,pls check ur pin if correct.
Re: A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person by homesodear: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Are you ready for the best natural organic skincare of your life? Join us and get the PASSPORT to a new you!
You are invited to register with us for an exclusive organic/natural skincare class. There will both be free time to sit back, get trained and enjoy some yummy snacks, all while enjoying our ultimate skincare training in soap mixes, body butters, body polish, Solid Lotion Bars, Milk lotions, Glow oils mixes, Acne treatments and Stretch marks for skin glowing, natural whitening/Lightening sunburn for skin cell regeneration, moisturizing and health. Feel free to bring a friend or two.

Gate pass N10k

THE FIRST FIVE TO REGISTER GETS FREE RAW MATERIALS TO START WITH!!!!

Payments should be made in before date

VENUE: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Ikeja. Lagos
Date: 19th September, 2015.
Time: 10am to 4pm.

Please text, whatsapp or give us a ring on 08034917464 or BBM PIN: 58FBE604 to book seat reservations. Hurry!

Limited seats available.
(Flawless team)

(1) (Reply)

Body Cream For Shinning And Beautiful Skin / I Am Thinking Of Going Natural...What's The Transition Process? / Latest Senator Styles 2021 | 100 Trendy Senator Designs And Styles For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.