Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Man With Two Functioning joysticks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Man With Two Functioning joysticks (603 Views)

"Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man With Two Functioning joysticks by ketekete: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
This Will Blow Your Mind.. When I first came across this on IFLSCience I thought it was bull_crap until I see for myself.

The man with two functioning #Penis_es .. Oh yeah, with some photos.. I don't know if I am allowed to share the photos here, but you can follow the link below to see them.

http://ketekete.com/meet-diphallicdude-the-man-with-two-functioning-joysticks/
Re: The Man With Two Functioning joysticks by feldido(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
shocked
Re: The Man With Two Functioning joysticks by ELTON123(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmm

Nothing person no go see for this nl
Re: The Man With Two Functioning joysticks by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wonders of nature.

Re: The Man With Two Functioning joysticks by ketekete: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
visit: www.ketekete.com

The link won't work cause of the word..

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons You HATE 'the Other Woman' More Than Your Cheating Husband / Real Reason Why We Call, Text Our Exes After A Breakup / Why Do Nairalanders Constantly Ask "Can You Date Someone Who"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.