Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (49480 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 16, 2017
tongue grin So you meet this cute man, prince charming. Bastardly Rich but he opens up to you that he can never get John Thomas up?
Would you marry him?
For the men would you let your sister do this if you were aware?
PS: this is in reference to the abortion thread on FP

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Josephjnr(m): 12:06am On Aug 16, 2017
I dey wait make I see comments.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 16, 2017
HannahHitler:
tongue grin So you meet this cute man, prince charming.
Bastardly Rich but he opens up to you that he can never get John Thomas up?

Would you marry him?

Hannah or WETIN b ur moniker..

can u allow ur sis to go near erectile dysfunction dude

and u created a crappy post

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 16, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
lipsrsealed
RETIREDMUMU:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by fridayabdullahi(m): 12:51am On Aug 16, 2017
OP ask urself, would u marry someone with dat condition?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Zeze06(m): 6:51am On Aug 16, 2017
cry

Not advisable...

The frustration will consume you and you will live a miserable life... embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by BabbanBura(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2017
HannahHitler:
tongue grin So you meet this cute man, prince charming.
Bastardly Rich but he opens up to you that he can never get John Thomas up?

Would you marry him?

i can let you marry such a person since you are a lesbian - ypu dont need the dick anyway!

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Hell No, if I were to be in his position, he won't marry me.
what's good for the goose is good for the gander .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Zeze06(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2017
embarassed

Sex is very fundamental part of human existence

Don't be deceived by religious fanatics,

Man cannot live without sex, sex is life and man should not attempt to live without it...

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
erectile dysfunction still has semen yeah? we just have to extract it .

There are other ways to have great sex and there are sx toys everywhere so not really a problem.

but then again, the question doesn't apply to me seeing as I'm what I am. grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

Not advisable...

The frustration will consume you and you will live a miserable life... embarassed
if it's all about sex then I think a man like that would really be a woman pleaser. tongue and all. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by RodneyNagle12: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
I don't say anything in here.
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by hustleranthem(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
HannahHitler:
if it's all about sex then I think a man like that would really be a woman pleaser. tongue and all. grin
I heard the tongue is better than the D down there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by chiraqDemon(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
hustleranthem:
I heard the tongue is better than the D down there
I used to be enthusiastic about trying that stuff. Till the day I finally got to try it, I can safely say I'll never do that shit again. I don't even want to remember

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by hustleranthem(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I used to be enthusiastic about trying that stuff. Till the day I finally got to try it, I can safely say I'll never do that shit again. I don't even want to remember
u don't like the taste right.. I only do it when I an high as Bleep

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hmm.. See question. grin

I would simply tell my sister the challenges of marrying that man.
But if she's really In love with him, I can't stop that. It's her choice finally.
Erectile dysfunction can be cured tho. It may only take time.
Let me call on Lalas247 to air her view.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Lalas247(f): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamZod:
Hmm.. See question. grin

I would simply tell my sister the challenges of marrying that man.
But if she's really In love with him, I can't stop that. It's her choice finally.
Erectile dysfunction can be cured tho. It may only take time.
Let me call on Lalas247 to air her view.
lol Kolewerk my dear grin
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lalas247:

lol Kolewerk my dear grin
I see grin
Hope ur gud?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Lalas247(f): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamZod:

I see grin
Hope ur gud?
Yh catching up on my tv series before bed

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lalas247:

Yh catching up on my tv series before bed
That's one cool way to unwind b4 sleeping off.
What series u watching? GOT I presume
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by bulbutcher(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
HannahHitler:
I'dd like dat WELLAH
Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
No reasonable girl/woman would want to pass through such torture...last time I checked S*X is one of the strong component that makes up any relationship/marriage

meanwhile fellas I just join nairaland (newbie)!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Lalas247(f): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamZod:

That's one cool way to unwind b4 sleeping off.
What series u watching? GOT I presume
Already seen latest episode of Got
Watching Midnight Texas..... night night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Oyebee91(m): 12:25am On Aug 17, 2017
What if 'what if' never came to existence nko? sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2017
hustleranthem:
u don't like the taste right.. I only do it when I an high as Bleep
Yeah the taste. Somehow metallic or close. It was really bad. Idk if it's the girl sha or normal stuff but it scared me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by hotwax: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Yeah the taste. Somehow metallic or close. It was really bad. Idk if it's the girl sha or normal stuff but it scared me.

I can't imagine myself doing that especially most of our girls nowadays have bad odor down there.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
chiraqDemon:

trust me. it can get addictive once you get the hang of it. it's the best. Making a girl come that way is like smoking crack to me.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by ebonflexy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Shouldn't be a problem if he loves eating her kitty and booty.

She's guaranteed to bust a nut each time, as opposed to just s3x.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by ebonflexy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
hotwax:

I can't imagine myself doing that especially most of our girls nowadays have bad odor down there.

As she is checking for ED before marriage, you better believe he is checking for smell too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
HannahHitler:
trust me. it can get addictive once you get the hang of it. it's the best. Making a girl come that way is like smoking crack to me.
Ikr, that's why I really wanted to try it. I actually made her cum tho cos I just continued even when I didn't like it cos I didn't want her to feel somehow(and I knew it wouldn't kill me). Took an online course(just Google upandan o abeg) too for it but it never prepared me for that taste grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by chiraqDemon(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
hotwax:

U won't just go down there without confirming nau. U can trick the girl into taking a bath with u b4 the match starts. U will wash her by urself. Then u will finger her n perceive ur finger(stylishly o) b4 deciding to do it. If e smell bros please no let ur mouth near there.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Ikr, that's why I really wanted to try it. I actually made her cum tho cos I just continued even when I didn't like it cos I didn't want her to feel somehow(and I knew it wouldn't kill me). Took an online course(just Google upandan o abeg) too for it but it never prepared me for that taste grin
you are real man for finishing. one orijin for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.