Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. (14971 Views)

Nafih Muslim Organization ( Nairaland Muslims) Meet And Greet Event / Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief / Can One Donate Blood During Ramadan Fasting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Wizeboy(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2015
taiwoliu:
Nice move..... A welcomed development, but reach out to more next tym. My suggestion is: the fund residing shouldn't end here cos Boko Haram isn't d only tin punishing Nigerians. The fund can be used for other charitable more missions. Barakalahu fih

Wafeekum Barakallahu

There are many charitable cause being pursued by NAMUSORG... this just happen to be one of them!

Almighty Allah will continue to grant everyone of us His favour, blessings and mercy in order to be able to do more towards alleviating the less privilege in our society and around the world.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Mhomies: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jazak Allahu khaer

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by demmy66: 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
this is a laudable initiative.. i would have love to be a part of this great rewarding quest.... on behalf of other muslims and the displaced persons... i say jazakumulahu khairan....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by mrnuur(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jazakumul'Allahu fi Jannah... how can we too contribute?? cos we're not aware

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by maryhaam(f): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jazakhulahi khairan may Allah bless you all financialy,amin.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by taiwoliu(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wizeboy:

Wafeekum Barakallahu

There are many charitable cause being pursued by NAMUSORG... this just happen to be one of them!

Almighty Allah will continue to grant everyone of us His favour, blessings and mercy in order to be able to do more towards alleviating the less privilege in our society and around the world.

amin..... How do I join d whatsapp grp?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by afuye(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Must you snap and tell the whole word you gave to IDPs this is unfair and our religion does not habour such thought, cos u have already received your reward .smhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
soe:
lol...

Do we have Nairaland Muslm Organisation NaMusOrg?

Please let's get it right...i read 'typed' materials Mr Chairman
do yu need torchlight, we can get one for yu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Wizeboy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
taiwoliu:
amin..... How do I join d whatsapp grp?

Kindly PM me...
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by tbaba1234: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Assalamu Aleikum,

We (NAMUSORG) would have loved to reach out more but the time frame between planning and execution was rather short. We will be coming up with more projects soon and everyone will be carried along, In sha Allah.

May Allah bless us all.

Readonee35L:
Huh...
I wasn't aware of this
I would have tried my best in donating some stuffs
heemah:
Maa Sha Allah! Pls create a thread here on NL next time so other Muslims can donate too..Jazakallahu khairan
PassingShot:
Very good initiative. May Allah replenish your pockets in many fold.

But you should have reached out more nah! embarassed
afuye:
Must you snap and tell the whole word you gave to IDPs this is unfair and our religion does not habour such thought, cos u have already received your reward .smhhhh!
mrnuur:
Jazakumul'Allahu fi Jannah... how can we too contribute?? cos we're not aware
taiwoliu:
Nice move..... A welcomed development, but reach out to more next tym. My suggestion is: the fund residing shouldn't end here cos Boko Haram isn't d only tin punishing Nigerians. The fund can be used for other charitable more missions. Barakalahu fih

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Basit99(m): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Jimmywest(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
jazakumullahu khaeran...... may Almighty Allah bless you all. pls, i would love to be on NAMUSORG whatsapp group too.
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by fizcoo20(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Add me. 07038444111 dats my whatsapp contact. Salamalykun.
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
DMainMan:

You might want to visit the nairaland muslum forum often. http://nairaland.com/islam

You all can still contribute o. There are lots of other stuffs.

Send an email to:

nairalandmuslim@gmail.com

You will be contacted
ok thanks. I will mail you when I get on my computer.
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by esscence00: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Haywhymido:
Salam alekun,To all those dat contributed jazakumullah kharian.but why didnt u people create a thread for such contribution here
true. I was not aware about the donation also. embarassed
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Omotayor123(f): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
This is Nice. I love it.

But there should have been a proper awareness.
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Sissie(f): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Salam alaikum.

We had a short time frame to prepare, but we will be working on more projects that will be posted.

Kindly visit Islam section more often to stay updated.
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by greall12(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by shidof(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nyc project, Jazakallah khayran
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by kenoz(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nice one
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Toyeeb78(m): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Haywhymido:
Salam alekun,To all those dat contributed jazakumullah kharian.but why didnt u people create a thread for such contribution here
It really hurt me that my I couldn't help when my brothers are doing... Please let us know next time... May Allah reward you abundantly.... Can you please add me to the nairaland Muslim whatsapp group chat? 08149321462
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by gwales: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Add me pls this is my number 08068007574
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Situation001(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
it pains me that something of this nature is going on and I have no knowledge of it.. Pls for the sake of Allah kindly add me up on the whatsapp grp on 07085402235:: May Allah reward you abundantly..
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by Jimmywest(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
pls add me on the whatsapp group too. 08109961626. jazakumullahu khaeran
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by balash(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Alhamdulilai...Jazakum Lai khairan
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by udatso: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jazakumullahu khairan
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by eluquenson(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jazakumllahu khairan
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by mohammad11: 3:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Jazakumullahu khairan. How far about the namusorg website launching? because Am bored of nairaland Cc: tbaba1234 Wizeboy Maclatunji Sissie
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by yeyenati(f): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
mohammad11:
Jazakumullahu khairan.
How far about the namusorg website launching? because Am bored of nairaland
Cc: tbaba1234
Wizeboy
Maclatunji
Sissie
check my signature.
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by mohammad11: 4:58am On Jul 27, 2015
yeyenati:

check my signature.

Already with the family on there. The sky is our starting point in da‘wah. Insha Allah
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by SSBOtaru(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Alhamdullah and May Allah replenish your rewards
GOD BE PRAISED
Watch this islamic song and rejoice Allah made u a Muslim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev_rqkCMV2k
Re: Nairaland Muslims donate relief items to Internally Displaced Persons In Abuja. by ONIjibit1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian 'islamic' Songs' Videos / Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / World Hijab Day Nigeria -( Lagos) - 1st February 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.