Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala (35367 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Okonjo-iweala, Says Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea / Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by Dav24(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2015
I think mrs okonjo iweala can savage her reputation by simply providing nigerians with the exact figure each marketer collected. insulting him alone does not offer any explanation as to how the money disappeared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by oshiosense(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2015
ogba20:
. He is jus disgracing my state. Am fed up wt him. Shamless ape
Shut up your mouth. Which disgrace? If he talks, he must have seen what you cannot see. Moreover he has the freedom to express his grievance. We are proud of him and his works speak for him in Edo state.

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by guardsman: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2015
IWEALA FORGES NATIONAL STATISTICS - PROFF SOLUDO - I CONCUR
I would be surprised if dis woman who superitended over d most massive looting of our national treasury in history escapes jail.
Apart of d massive illegal withdrawals frm d treasury, our govt corporations, infrastructure etc built over many years & generations & dat should rightly belong to our children & grand children were shamelessly shared within a cabal of govt sponsors in deals dat reek of corruption & infamy.
When d probes begin, there will be no where 4 her & her oga at d top to hide their sticky fingers. Kirikiri straaaaaight!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by 9jagoodman: 9:52am On Jul 14, 2015
Oshiomole, watch it, you are dancing in the market place. Please make sure you don't go naked.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by chernest2002: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Adams should come out plain and tell nigerians what personal problem he have with Ngoo cause he should not be crying more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2015
owobokiri:
Oshiomohle only introduces sophistication to the art of treachery. . With every outburst, what you see is a political desperado, juggling numbers to arrive at pre-determined goals. Obviously, the so called probing committe is a witchhunt. Adams can do better...

Who told you Adams can do better?he simply lacks the intelligence.
He is used to dis style since NLC days
He is too old to learn new tricks now
He plays dirty and lick asses to advance in life
All this na make buharii notice am

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by harry509: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2015
mayorkyzo:
This oshiomole would not face issues in his state...useless short black ugly man...
pple like u who lack information has brain dat has being contaminated wit virus. Go deep 2 Ngozi profile, u wil kw dat Ngozi shud b sentence to 800yrs imprisonmnt wit hard labour.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by harry509: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2015
anwo247:
Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Nigeria’s former Finance Minister, has stated that Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state is suffering numerical diarrhea after he alleged that she took $1billion to fund the re-election bid of former president Goodluck Jonathan.

In statement issued by Paul C Nwabuikwu, media adviser Okonjo-Iweala, he described Oshiomhole’s accusations as “another false, baseless allegation against Okonjo-Iweala by Oshiomhole.

“The allegation by Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State that former Minister of Finance Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala spent $1 billion out of the Excess Crude Account to fund the re-election bid of former President Jonathan is the kind of ludicrously false statement that has unfortunately become a trademark of the Governor in his public campaign of falsehood against Dr Okonjo-Iweala,” the statement said.

“The statement is just another example of the numerical diarrhea that seems to have afflicted His Excellency in recent times in his effort to damage the reputation of the former Minister.

“He has, within the last few months, asked Dr Okonjo-Iweala to explain all kinds of totally wild and unsubstantiated figures, ranging from $30 billion, $20 billion, $2.1 billion, N720 billion and now $1 billion.”

Okonjo-Iweala then stated that Oshiomhole’s accusations totally lack any credibility. ” Governor Oshiomhole’s published comments also contain other falsehoods. For instance, he quoted Dr Okonjo-Iweala as saying that she and the Finance Commissioners of the 36 states approved the spending of $2.1 billion out of the Excess Crude Account, adding that the Commissioners had disowned the statement. This is also a complete distortion.
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State

Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State

“Dr Okonjo-Iweala never said the Federation Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) approved spending out of the ECA. Rather as the Commissioners themselves stated, the former Minister of State Finance informed them that former President Jonathan approved the expenditure to end the debilitating fuel queues across the country.

“As Nigerians know, the Finance Ministry under Okonjo-Iweala regularly published details of revenue allocations from the ECA in national media. So Oshiomhole’s tortured “calculations” based on his “four figure tables” are mere political numbers conjured to achieve a political purpose. Nigerians can see through the elaborate antics.

“Governor Oshiomhole’s latest statement, like earlier ones, labours to give the impression that the entire FAAC process which involves the Federal Government and the 36 states of the Federation is a personal monopoly of Dr Okonjo-Iweala.

“This is, of course not true. FAAC is a long standing national platform for allocating revenues chaired by the Minister of State Finance. The governor’s insistence on pushing this clearly fictional narrative underscores his desperation.

“It is instructive that Governor Oshiomhole is a key member of the committee set up by the National Economic Council to investigate the ECA spending. His continuing attacks against Dr Okonjo-Iweala seem to suggest that he has lost confidence in this platform which he deployed to make some of his initial false and baseless allegations. The Governor does not seem to appreciate that he is undermining the very credibility of the committee.

“Once again, we ask: why are Oshiomhole and his cohorts so ready to sacrifice truth, precedent and decency in this political witch hunt against Dr Okonjo-Iweala? We are confident that they will fail because truth will triumph,” the statement read.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/13/oshiomhole-suffering-from-numerical-diarrhea-says-okonjo-iweala/
dis woman shud b probe, bcus she is amng d pple dat reali cripped dis country.
Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by ocelot2006(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2015
Oshiomole, a governor with questionable academic credentials, wants to take on NOI, a product of TWO IVY LEAGUE UNIVERSITIES (top in the WORLD) and former top official of the Bretton Woods organisation, on the issues of Finance and the Economy. As usual Oshiomole keeps disgracing himself in public as our able former - Coordinating Minister of the Economy/Finance Minister schools him on.

Btw sir, care to tell Nigerians how you spent your state's funds as you can't afford to pay your workers?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by ocelot2006(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2015
harry509:
dis woman shud b probe, bcus she is amng d pple dat reali cripped dis country.

Go and probe her na.

Btw, how did she "cripple" our economy? Please do tell.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by ocelot2006(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2015
bettercreature:
I pity your life,you called him disgrace for saying the bitter truth

What "bitter truth"? The man is just blabbing TRASH as NOI totally rubbished their previous accusation with FACTS and SOLID EVIDENCE. The campaign of calumny against that woman will NOT work cos she knows her onions through - and - through. No wonder Hale University, another IVY League University, honoured her while that black orangutan called Oshiomole kept yapping.
Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by Ebennygrace(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2015
These people know better than we the populace know, no matter how long you buried truth it can never die. Let us pray that God should expose those that put this nation into tick darkness. My worry is that we the masses support their evil while they (politician & family) live a flamboyant life.
Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by harry509: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2015
ocelot2006:

Go and probe her na.

Btw, how did she "cripple" our economy? Please do tell.
since u Rr nt inform, no need 2 tell.
Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by HRich(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2015
Donchkus:
see me see dis man.....wetin concern me n his wife....r u sure ur brain is working.
No! My brain stopped working since my phone started working. Can you help me fix it?
Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by rigarmortis: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2015
oshiomole opens his mouth and worms come out, he farts and dust comes out.
Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by bettercreature(m): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2015
ocelot2006:

What "bitter truth"? The man is just blabbing TRASH as NOI totally rubbished their previous accusation with FACTS and SOLID EVIDENCE. The campaign of calumny against that woman will NOT work cos she knows her onions through - and - through. No wonder Hale University, another IVY League University, honoured her while that black orangutan called Oshiomole kept yapping.
She couldnt steal in America because there was no loop hole to do that,you were here when she confirmed she signed 2.1 million behind closed door, the same amount oshiomhole decleared missing,please always think from the left before you post anything

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by Orikinla(m): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2015
[size=18pt]Eat your hearts out all haters of Adams Oshiomhole.

Oshio Adamsy is on top of his game while some are having sleepless nights and still cooking the books.

Bad belle kills.[/size]

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by klax(m): 10:51am On Jul 14, 2015
Thank you Okonjo you have just used best word to describe him.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by Orikinla(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2015
guardsman:
IWEALA FORGES NATIONAL STATISTICS - PROFF SOLUDO - I CONCUR
I would be surprised if dis woman who superitended over d most massive looting of our national treasury in history escapes jail.
Apart of d massive illegal withdrawals frm d treasury, our govt corporations, infrastructure etc built over many years & generations & dat should rightly belong to our children & grand children were shamelessly shared within a cabal of govt sponsors in deals dat reek of corruption & infamy.
When d probes begin, there will be no where 4 her & her oga at d top to hide their sticky fingers. Kirikiri straaaaaight!

What could be disturbing GEJ in that picture?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2015
oshiosense:
Shut up your mouth. Which disgrace? If he talks, he must have seen what you cannot see. Moreover he has the freedom to express his grievance. We are proud of him and his works speak for him in Edo state.

why are u joining ishiomole to disgrace yourself

If he thinks okonjo iweala stole money or misappropriated money, let him submit his evidence to efcc n icpc so that they can prosecute her.

Ranting online every week against okonjo iweala makes him look like an incompetent fooool
Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by sukkot: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2015
mayorkyzo:
This oshiomole would not face issues in his state...useless short black ugly man...
you aint exactly good looking yourself, is you now ? forehead looking like a vulcan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by Dav24(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2015
Xyg12:

Only in Nigeria will such happen because we don't appreciate our intellectuals. If She is a US citizen, am sure they will be appreciating her by now but in Nigeria, reverse is the case becasuse we have allowed sectorian , religious , partisan divide to becloude our thinking.

How is the economy now?
You don't seem to have noticed her input yet
Renoun economists were pleading for help for economy like Nigeria yet, she manage the economy enough that the impact wasn't noticed and a street urching like you and Oshomole are here making blunders to favour your party.

What are you really talking about? Is there anywhere in the world where people celebrates ordinary names other than tracks record? so long as her so called intellects and work resulted into the missing billions and the economic slump, she will remain ordinary. let me also inform you that oshomole has done nothing wrong by asking her to account for her stewardship.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2015
This short burnt-charcoal man that doesn't have regards for women... I'm not surprised.
If he could/can BOLDLY shout to a poor widow to 'Go and Die', then trust me, he just praised NOI.
Ngo please ignore the thing 'cos he doesn't exist.
Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by klax(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2015
Gabbysky:
This short burnt-charcoal man that doesn't have regards for women... I'm not surprised.
If he could/can BOLDLY shout to a poor widow to 'Go and Die', then trust me, he just praised NOI.
Ngo please ignore the thing 'cos he doesn't exist.

Don't mind the little *brat fu cker* monkey dey chop banana thing. I don't know when he became EFCC Boss. APC moles will never listen* go and deliver your promise fight boko haram the 2 weeks you promised and bragged about has expired give Nigeria security and stop blablabla get to work do the magic you promise and ssshhhrrrapp ok.

He got burnt like forgotten on fire corn f u c king his grandson age boloks brats and he is talking abeg park well ok. You no longer interest people ok so go back to work and do the job and stop pdp this pdp that we have heard it millions of time it's no longer news ok.
Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by bigerboy200: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2015
g4everybody:
Oshiomhole is getting annoying by the day. If he has any evidence against NOI, he should meet d appropriate authority or with EFCC. Laying accusation without doing anything about it amount to outright STUPIDITY and totally baseless. He should concentrate more in his state that is stil owing workers salary
Oshiomole is not owing salaries.. only d judicial workers have not been paid for some months, and that's because they refused to work...He has d moral standing to question the unexplained spending spree and looting that was characteristic of GEJ's administration.. Oshiomole keeps bringing figures and facts but she has always resorted to name calling and shallow defence mechanisms... NOI might not b corrupt but she should give us a true pix of d entire finances of d GOVT,what was made,what was spent,who spent what,on what was it spent...Accountability is saddled with responsibility and thatz not too much to ask 4 as concerned Nigerians...

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by hyperflex(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2015
casket:
Hmmm...numerical diarrhea, nah to keep this new grammar for my left hand be that oo.

Nah only feacoemesis I used to know..

walahi I see the tab I trip. Which one is feacoemesis??
Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by brirold(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.
Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by demoore1(m): 11:52am On Jul 14, 2015
Dav24:
I think mrs okonjo iweala can savage her reputation by simply providing nigerians with the exact figure each marketer collected. insulting him alone does not offer any explanation as to how the money disappeared.

WHY WILL SHE PROVIDE THE FIGURES? BECAUSE OSHIMOLE WHO IS OWING SEVERL MONTHS WAGES TO CIVIL SERVANT AFTER COLLECTING BILLIONS FROM EXCESS CRUDE ACCOUNT SHARING ORCHESTRATED BY HIMSELF AND AMAECH PLUS THE MONTHLY ALLOCATION IS RANTING?? NO NEED TO PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE. LET HIM GO TO COURT IF HE IS AGRIEVED AND STOP DECIEVING NIGERIAN FROM THE MAIN ISSUE ON GROUND WHICH IS THE CURRUPTION BY THE STATE GOVERNORS.
Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by ibidapko(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2015
omowolewa:
Thank God Dr. Ngozi, you're a Doctor of Numerics, Admit Oshio and give him Numerical Medictions.

Once you identify a problem, it easier to solve madam.

-- In consideration of the new younger wife Oshimole has just taken and the enormous task before him to perform his matrimonial duties - which obviously has made him to start ingesting assorted 'burantashi' and 'alumo' packages - I WILL FORGIVE HIM FOR HIS RECENT NUMERICAL BLUNDERS which started right after his wedding.

If he needs outside help he can consult the Nairaland "sexuality section" where he can get more than enough advice and maybe pointers to safer male enhancement and enlargement concoctions.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
since your mum travelled you ve been typing only two sentence in order to save MB, I will send 1500 naira card for yoU so that you can run mad with the MB
hmmmnn, are yu talking to me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Suffering From Numerical Diarrhea, Says Okonjo-iweala by coolvitus(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
any body who answers a Nigerian will always lack ideas what to do at any given moment so Nigeria is a fraud that is why nothing good can come out of it even if you are a good person once you get to the corridors of power u became a fool no matter where you went to get your Education. All hail BIAFRA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar' / Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler / Osun Governor, Adeleke And House Of Assembly Deepen Partnership(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.