Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler (35371 Views)

Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Kennedyli: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2022
Several Peter Obi supporters have joined the call to replace the Labour Party social media account handler.
This follows the incident where the account posted images from William Ruto's campaign in Kenya as apart of the Peter Obi Nasarawa State awareness rally.
The handler is also being accused of not being engaging enough and being reactive when it comes to promoting the party's candidates.

https://twitter.com/Jack_ng01/status/1556071819555340289?t=VVNkeOJlq4FB8ZfSQXiZ0A&s=19

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Kennedyli: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2022
BTW, Rentic Allows you to share your apartment and earn up to N50,000 monthly in rent.

Fill out this form if you want to share your apartment:
https://rentic.app/apartment-share/

Follow this link to find roommate, flatmates to share apartment with you:[/b]
https://rentic.app/explore/?type=share-flat

Register an account at www.rentic.app.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by inoki247: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2022
who will now sack the man that dole out fake statistics undecided undecided undecided

156 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Moh247: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2022
cool

Ipob style bullying

Everyone must be insulted, threatened, cancelled and if you are untouchable they want you banned, sanctioned , fired, they don't mind calling EFCC, FBI, FIFA and NAFDAC

This idiots think they matter, even Labour party that took them refuge is now no man's land and they will cancel it's day one members

Where is omenka, hellinuis, mannabbqgrill and others whose only crime is not supporting them?!

They curse them, abuse them, and when they reply they quickly call mods, their attack with burner Account get hidden while the attacked get banned

1:FS Yusuf posted the stolen pics
2:Neerfeti posted the stolen pics
3: Almost all repentant Ipob terrorist turned Obi supporters posted it
4:Peter Obi himself thanked the Falsehood of the stolen Kenya crowd pictures
5: Only Labour party headquarters staff get called for sack

If you like curse , threaten, pettition and call for ban, Every candidate would be scrutinized

185 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by SmartPolician: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2022
That Nassarawa rally pix is very embarrassing and disgraceful, to say the least

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2022
The Nasarawa Lafia Obi/Datti rally was so massive , I saw the video and I was wowed..

The reason why the Labour party social media handler posted another pictures is what I don't know

Could it be to sabotage the rally ?

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Bluntguy: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2022
Corrections are taking place.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by shortIGBOman: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2022
Lie lie Party and it's Presidential aspirant. Lai Mohammed is an Angel for where Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters dey. These People lie sotay, the devil fear. grin grin

186 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:
Ipob style bullying
Shut up, the labour party don't play politics of deceit and lies like APC and Tinubu fake bishops

The Nasarawa rally was massive enough to convince anyone that the Obi/Datti movement is no child's play, the videos are there for all to watch.
I wonder why the labour party social media handler posted additional pictures that has nothing to do with Obi rally in Nasarawa..

I am suspecting sabotage

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Born2Breed(f): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2022
Someone capable should be put there.

Those crying wolves here, as usual, should keep hitting their forehead on the floor.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by OnionBandit(f): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2022
These guys are horrible aswear. Small thing, sack, kill, disgrace, threaten etc..

God forbid having an Igbo blood on that throne

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Moh247: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Shut up, the labour party don't play politics of deceit and lies like APC and Tinubu fake bishops

The Nasarawa rally was massive enough to convince anyone that the Obi/Datti movement is no child's play, the videos are there for all to watch.
I wonder why the labour party social media handler posted additional pictures that has nothing to do with Obi rally in Nasarawa..

I am suspecting sabotage

Lol yeah it's Tinubu and APC, or Fulani herdmen, in fact. It's Saboteur

Ipob terrorist are modern day babarians and lunatics , curse and Plaque to modern day civilisation

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:

Lol yeah it's Tinubu and APC, or Fulani herdmen, in fact. It's Saboteur

Ipob terrorist are modern day babarians and lunatics , curse and Plaque to modern day civilisation
You're so quick to call anyone that didn't support Tinubu an IPob or terrorist

Oya, Sarki in the screen shot below must be IPob too

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Penguin2: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2022
Fantastic!

That’s a testament to Nigerians that Obidients will not tolerate incompetence from anyone no matter your affinity to the movement.

We will be our own police.

And even Peter Obi himself, if he fails to deliver, he too, will collect woto woto.

Therefore, the incompetent handler should be sacked to avoid bringing embarrassment to the movement.

That’s one of the many ways we are different from BATstards… those fools swallow and defend any idiocy as long as it’s coming from Tinubu or his campaign team.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Moh247: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You're so quick to call anyone that didn't support Tinubu an IPob or terrorist

Oya, Sarki in the screen shot below must be IPob too

PrinceOfLagos Abi Abakaliki carry your toxic style of Politics away from my mention

I have my opinion you have yours am not obligated to argue my position with you

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by skywalker240(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2022
Change oooo, e no change ooooo

Peter Obi is still the next President of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Live with it or Die away from existence cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by femisplash: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2022
Nairaland Obidient s are still living in denial. Come to think of it, why are Obidient s not as livid with Peter Obi as they are with the LP's Twitter handler whenever Peter Obi is caught several times lying?. If the leader is rotten in lying, it rubs off on the followers.

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:

PrinceOfLagos Abi Abakaliki carry your toxic style of Politics away from my mention

I have my opinion you have yours am not obligated to argue my position with you
Air your opinion but don't mislead the people

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Moh247: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Act civilised , report any misleading information to mods or get your lawyers to petition DSS if you need my contact for the petition llet me know

But please keep whatever toxic hate you have to yourself am not here to argue nonsense

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Baddestbiitch(f): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ipob style bullying

Everyone must be insulted, threatened, cancelled and if you are untouchable they want you banned, sanctioned , fired, they don't mind calling EFCC, FBI, FIFA and NAFDAC

This idiots think they matter, even Labour party that took them refuge is now no man's land and they will cancel it's day one members

Where is omenka, hellinuis, mannabbqgrill and others whose only crime is not supporting them?!

They curse them, abuse them, and when they reply they quickly call mods, their attack with burner Account get hidden while the attacked get banned

grin What do you expect from children of hate and depression

Pdp come 2023

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by toneroforever(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2022
Like I said previously, OBIdients/Labour Party has no reason to engage in falsehood.
Let PO try not to promise what he can't do but let him try and do more than he promises by God's grace.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Moh247: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Act civilised , report any misleading information to mods or get your lawyers to petition DSS if you need my contact for the petition llet me know

But please keep whatever toxic hate you have to yourself am not here to argue nonsense

Such nonsense isn't healthy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:

We've already beamed touch light on you and soon, you will have a date with DSS

Keep peddling fake news

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Baddestbiitch(f): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Association of online voters, cool meanwhile they are ones to press insults on you if you dare type anything against their candidate

Him tu lie

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by LiveWithIt: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Pells: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Like if Obi will win

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Enddy50ty(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2022
Tinubu is the best candidate for the 2023 Nigerian Elections.

If you don't believe in what I just said, then you're absolutely right grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by LiveWithIt: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2022
cheesy e don dey clear for their eyes..
Division in the camp of the enemy..

God of APC is at work
Waiting to put the enemies to a massive shame publicly

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Moh247: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
grin What do you expect from children of hate and depression

Pdp come 2023

Well I am APC.. ACN to be precise

But I enjoy how PDP influencers like Deji Adeyanju, Reno Omokiri and Sega link rendered the miscreants very useless...

They have signed petition, curses and threatened... Those guys still remain focused on their positive Campaign

I must say I enjoy PDP maturity this year

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by DSC7: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2022
We need someone that is highly professional..

See what urchins are çampaigning with cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde / Kemi Adeosun's Questionable NYSC Certificate: Eight Things To Know / Train Attack: 9 Killed, Many Kidnapped, Terrorists Chanted 'Allahu Akbar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.