Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) (30145 Views)

Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye / God Will Soon Pass His Judgment On Corrupt Nigerians – Mrs Foluke Adeboye / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Profemmy001(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2015
mildflame:

Plz SHUD up
Lol...Easy, bro.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by kukuruku156(f): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2015
nnafather:
Cheap cakes... undecided

Purpose-driven life
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Ifebazz(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2015
Profemmy001:

Since raining insults isn't my stock in trade, I'll juz let you knw that RCCG isn't a tribalistic church.
You juz commited an ambiguous Fallacy of Composition-saying that coz the G.O is yoruba, therefore the entire members are yorubas. RCCG's all over Nigeria. Moreover, I'm nt from a yoruba family but we all attend RCCG. #I'mRedeemed
Maybe if you tell me your pastor is not a Yoruba man I might pay heed to you. Members might be detribalised based on locality or diversity, but 98% of their pastors are from a tribe, take it or leave it.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Profemmy001(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Ifebazz:

Maybe if you tell me your pastor is not a Yoruba man I might pay heed to you. Members might be detribalised based on locality or diversity, but 98% of their pastors are from a tribe, take it or leave it.
You are repeatedly commiting the same fallacy of composition. That the head(General overseer) is Yoruba, does that means the entire body is yoruba? That the Nigerian President is Hausa/Fulani and also a muslim, does that means that all Nigerians are also Hausa/Fulani and Muslims? Ehn
Lest I forget, You also commited another fallacy, Argumentum-ad-ignorantia(Argument made out of sheer ignorance).
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2015
this her hat sha
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by brirold(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Bless God.

Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by QueenSharon(f): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

ALL I SEE IS A FAKE PASTOR AND HIS FELLOW SCAMMER CALLED WIFE AND THEIR GULLIBLE WORSHIPERS SHINING THEIR YEYE TEETH LIKE ROASTED GOAT undecided

Go get a life pls!

4 Likes

Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Princephelar(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Congrats to RCCG Momma... May the most high God continually strengthen you.

Talking about the most high...

Follow on instagram @Princephelar for more fun.

Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by mildflame: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Profemmy001:
Lol...Easy, bro.
OK BABY...
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Ajinoride(m): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

ALL I SEE IS A FAKE PASTOR AND HIS FELLOW SCAMMER CALLED WIFE AND THEIR GULLIBLE WORSHIPERS SHINING THEIR YEYE TEETH LIKE ROASTED GOAT undecided

...GUESS U ARE A FRUSTRATED FELLOW. THE COUPLE U ARE TRYING TO DEFAME , HAVE ACHIEVED SO MUCH IN LIFE BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION.
I GUESS YOUR LIFE IS A TOTAL FAILURE..SORRY!

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ajinoride:

...GUESS U ARE A FRUSTRATED FELLOW. THE COUPLE U ARE TRYING TO DEFAME , HAVE ACHIEVED SO MUCH IN LIFE BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION.
I GUESS YOUR LIFE IS A TOTAL FAILURE..SORRY!

koni daa fun iya e
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Ifebazz(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Profemmy001:

You are repeatedly commiting the same fallacy of composition. That the head(General overseer) is Yoruba, does that means the entire body is yoruba? That the Nigerian President is Hausa/Fulani and also a muslim, does that means that all Nigerians are also Hausa/Fulani and Muslims? Ehn
Lest I forget, You also commited another fallacy, Argumentum-ad-ignorantia(Argument made out of sheer ignorance).
Maybe you should learn to read before showing off your GST grades. When did 98% of pastors become one man?
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by boluwatiwant(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
hapy birthday mummy G.O wish you longlife and more of God"s grace on your life ma
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Happy Birthday Ma!!!
May God continue to enrich and bless you and your family abundantly.
May all you desire in Christ's name be made available to you.
And may your zeal for working for Christ never wane in Jesus mighty name!
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by DharmyYinks: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

Hey! Wu let u out of d psychiatry hospital?

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Ebenezerk2: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
nnafather:
Cheap cakes... undecided
Human being!!! If it was an expensive cake, they would say they were spending Church fund anyhow, nawa for you people

1 Like

Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Ebenezerk2: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

Madness of some people are even more than those living on the street

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by aviazuva: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Happy birtday Mummy GO and congrats daddy GO
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by mercyymai(f): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

Now I realised that not everybody that comment on nairaland get sense. Must u comment!

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Ellylace(f): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

Now dat I think abt it..I'm pretty sure your destiny's been replaced somewhere with Bread n Butter instead..hmmn.. undecided

HBD Ma..Wishing u more yrs of good health and fresh anointing..May we all live to celebrate our own 67th too..IJN cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ellylace:
Now dat I think abt it..I'm pretty sure your destiny's been replaced somewhere with Bread n Butter instead..hmmn.. undecided

HBD Ma..Wishing u more yrs of good health and fresh anointing..May we all live to celebrate our own 67th too..IJN cheesy

see this olosho wey dey yarn dust. if ur type are the ones in churches, i rather remain a herbalist. biitch undecided
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by comrChris(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hbd ma may God continue to strengthen you and your husband amen
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by amaben2020(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
church business good o, yellowbar pastors becoming billionaires since 768bc
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
God bless our spiritual mother. We Love you ma........ from all of us in the USHERING MINISTRY.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
breadandbutter:
undecided

LOL, is he not the pastor whose daughter saw the light and caused him so much shame by runnijg away to join Islam?
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Ellylace(f): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2015
breadandbutter:

see this olosho wey dey yarn dust. if ur type are the ones in churches, i rather remain a herbalist. biitch undecided
Oooh so it hurts when someone makes a jab at u smiley ...and dats d same thing u're doing to others..Stop judging ppl. you dnt know my dear.. and by d way, abt d biitch thing,..I'm shedding tears, rolling on the floor and crying!!! grin
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2015
Ellylace:
Oooh so it hurts when someone makes a jab at u smiley ...and dats d same thing u're doing to others..Stop judging ppl. you dnt know my dear.. and by d way, abt d biitch thing,..I'm shedding tears, rolling on the floor and crying!!! grin

enjoy ur career in riding dicks for a living. your DP and location says alot about ur proffession. shameless hooker
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Profemmy001(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2015
Ifebazz:

Maybe you should learn to read before showing off your GST grades. When did 98% of pastors become one man?
And who told you this num*bskull that 98% are Yorubas. Have you been to our parishes in d East, SS, SE and even up North? By d way, it's been years since I remember sitting for GST exams. It's my profession to detect fallacies in Arguments or Court Cases. #Peace
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Profemmy001(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2015
mildflame:

OK BABY...

Baby **RunsOff**
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Ifebazz(m): 12:54am On Jul 17, 2015
Profemmy001:

And who told you this num*bskull that 98% are Yorubas. Have you been to our parishes in d East, SS, SE and even up North? By d way, it's been years since I remember sitting for GST exams. It's my profession to detect fallacies in Arguments or Court Cases. #Peace
I take it you're a slow spoke. In obtaining statistics, you don't just stratify, there's what they call stratified random sampling. Up North, down South and East, my premise hold. I've heard dudes from Delta state complain about it. I don't peddle hearsay like court jesters.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) by Profemmy001(m): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2015
Ifebazz:

I take it you're a slow spoke. In obtaining statistics, you don't just stratify, there's what they call stratified random sampling. Up North, down South and East, my premise hold. I've heard dudes from Delta state complain about it. I don't peddle hearsay like court jesters.
You're just trying to prove that which is maladic. You based your conclusion from premises of a few people here and there who could even be mentally dillusioned or even playing to the gallery(ad-populum). You said up North, East and South when you only got that notion from a religious bigot down south Delta, probably in a place dah gat no bearing. We 'Court jesters' only try to state things as they are and not to be blinded by a melancholic fanaticism. #Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven. / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.