Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! (1612 Views)

Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) / I Need Tips On How To Prepare For My Introduction / Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by chiboy1928(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2015
Hello all,please am planning towards going for my introduction for those of you out there who have done theirs, Kindly advice how is it done? Wat am I suppose to go along with? when going for my introduction,hw am I suppose to dress?wat basically is expected of me?Pls am scared and confused cos dis is my first time.Mind you am fr the east and my lady is fr delta,i jst need someone to guide me through.Mature advise pls.
Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2015
Like seriously?? Is d op a man or what!
Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by GideonG(m): 8:41am On Jul 14, 2015
Your signature is so scary, it repels people instead of attract. If you didnt change it, nobody will take u serious.
Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by southernbelle(f): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
cheesy cheesy comeon, he just needs you guys to boost his morale.
op, i'm sure there's nothing to it, there's no need for you to be scared and confused because its your first time
most times, the families (yours and hers) do the interactions and you'll be needed only briefly for identification smiley

1 Like

Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by 5minsmadness: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2015
Lol@ op are u going alone?
Your family members will do the talking. Just smile no matter what they say wink

Also mode of dressing depends on whether you are doing it big or small. After all its only introduction.

I hope the girl's father knows you o, hope you are not catching them by surprise?
Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2015
southernbelle:

cheesy cheesy comeon, he just need you guys to boost his morale.
op, i'm sure there's nothing to it, there's no need for you to be scared and confused because its your first time
most times, the families (yours and hers) do the interactions and you'll be needed only briefly for identification smiley
so wen he wants to hav sex wit his wife, he will create a thread for it and ask us to boost his morale..

Southernbelle like seriously grin
Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by ayokenny37(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2015
what tribe r u?

what tribe is ur would be inlaws?

how many ppl will be going from ur place?

wich day of the week? sat or sun?
Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2015
chiboy1928:
Hello all,please am planning towards going for my introduction for those of you out there who have done theirs, Kindly advice how is it done? Wat am I suppose to go along with? when going for my introduction,hw am I suppose to dress?wat basically is expected of me? Pls am scared and confused cos dis is my first time. Mind you am fr the east and my lady is fr delta,i jst need someone to guide me through.Mature advise pls.

Na once them dey do introduction before na. grin

Just relax. You will be fine eventually. It will turn out better than you imagined. smiley
Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2015
OP are you a cultist or ex cult member?
Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by southernbelle(f): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
so wen he wants to hav sex wit his wife, he will create a thread for it and ask us to boost his morale..

Southernbelle like seriously grin

cheesy cheesy one step at a time

1 Like

Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2015
southernbelle:

cheesy cheesy one step at a time
lmao... Ur crazy lool... Well leme ask u, suposin u hav dis dude dats just naïve.. Will u teach him hw to do it in bed? (I hope u knw exaxtly wat I mean)
Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by southernbelle(f): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao... Ur crazy lool... Well leme ask u, suposin u hav dis dude dats just naïve.. Will u teach him hw to do it in bed? (I hope u knw exaxtly wat I mean)

nah. i'm sorry, i don't. grin
ok, have a nice day..bye cheesy
Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by MsBliss(f): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lol The Op said this is his first time .Abeg Op how many times you wan do introduction before ?
Me weh dey talk never do intro before sef buh my only advice is be your self .
Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by Creamish(f): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Go with family..an older relative, ur brother or a close friend..someone that can help u stay calm. Dresscode..business casual or trad..something decent. Just be urself. Its no biggie.
Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by chiboy1928(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Pls if u have notin serious to say why cant you bolt out of the thread.Pls I seek for matured adviceTanks.
Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by aameyah(f): 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ask your girl what to wear. she knows what will create a good impression.
As for gifts, a basket of fruit will suffice and maybe some drinks. But you might still need to ask your woman. But shouldn't be too much since your in laws are hosting you. And shouldn't be too little that it seems you came empty handed....
Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by Elegantdiva: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
No big deal
.Get a good red wine. dn go wif two more pplp(a frnd and a relative) dats all . But be mindfull of wat u say and how u ans ur questions . Do not be too fast in ansin questions. Think b4 u ans .
Re: Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! by pacino26(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2015
O boy I know the feeling. Looking at the mean face of a man to tell him you wanna bleep his daughter officially. grin grin since you've been stealing it.

Hey get your friend that's familiar with your love story, probably an older cousin or if you've a young uncle. Ask the brand of your father in-law to be, by now you must have known his kind of person cuz you'll need to be his friend before his son in-law. Some good wines, my God I love Andre Rose the rest should be history.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

The World Today / A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) / Mother In-law Chases Away Son’s Wife Over Barrenness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.