Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This (59377 Views)

Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / Are You Facing Manhood Challenges in Your Marriage? See Solution here. / Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by gist4kidsblog: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2015
If woman matter don't change your life, then nothing can change you. grin grin

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/do-you-think-you-are-ready-for-marriage.html

cc.

lalasticlala ishilove

115 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by gist4kidsblog: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 20, 2015
That's wrong on so many levels.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by onstelly(f): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Roflmao
I love this man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by bigeagleeye(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2015
Practical Chemistry class! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2015
bigeagleeye:
eagle eye!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by bigeagleeye(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
eagle eye!!!
Runaway! U sure have ur hands full, I don't need to be told! cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2015
It's true in some deep sense. The msg the father was trying to pass across is that in marriage, there are times u'd have to compromise, apologise and make amends for certain things u do not understand... For things u feel u're blameless for... Just for peace to reign and for the marriage to be sustained.

211 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2015
bigeagleeye:

Runaway! U sure have ur hands full, I don't need to be told! cheesy cheesy
sad sad you know that is not true.

Where have you been?
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by bigeagleeye(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
sad sad you know that is not true.

Where have you been?
Life can't just be for a just a moment, the intriguing part of it is that there is more to life than many appreciate! grin grin stalkers biz **winks
Where have you been? ...on ur profile page, gal! Bwahaha hahaha
How is delta today?
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2015
bigeagleeye:

Life can't just be for a just a moment, the intriguing part of it is that there is more to life than many appreciate! grin grin stalkers biz **winks
Where have you been? ...on ur profile page, gal! Bwahaha hahaha
How is delta today?
cheesycheesycheesycheesy you havent change a bitcheesy

life is but a moment dear,you only knw abt this moment,the next moment is not guaranteed.

delta is fine jare.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by ModiKen(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:
It's true in some deep sense. The msg the father was trying to pass across is that in marriage, there are times u'd have to compromise, apologise and make amends for certain things u do not understand... For things u feel u're blameless for... Just for peace to reign and for the marriage to be sustained.

Gbam!

You have said it all.

Thats d simple msg d man was trying to pass across to his son.

10 Likes

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by brunofarad(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2015
I am sorry

The heaviest sentence on the lips of humans

Yet the solution to many unhappy relationships.

We are building a world class company.
Watch out for us in the news sometime in the future.

¤•• FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA ••¤

11 Likes

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by iteleaye(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2015
Shioooor, if you like sabi say sorry pass person wey dem wan assassinate, it means nothing...
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2015
Nope. I'm not.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Sijo01(f): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy yeye papa.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by kings09(m): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2015
ok
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Demmocrats(m): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2015
True talk from a wiseman cheesy grin

Women wahala get no spare parts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by xreal: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2015
True talk.

It applies to both sides in marriage though.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by fabulousmann(f): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2015
father is right
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by AKMoney1(m): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2015
I should be in church.
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2015
Senseless undecided
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2015
Balderdash

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2015
For peace to reign grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Archmed(m): 9:39am On Dec 20, 2015
am ready
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by WAECFlyer3: 9:40am On Dec 20, 2015
so so so so so funny
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by deebsman1(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2015
Wisdomatic grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by 20bc(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2015
Not ready....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by clemz88(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2015
Stale undecided
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2015
bigeagleeye:
. H. B. K
Re: Do You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? See This by IykeWest: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I smell sense in you!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.