Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) (1610 Views)

4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture / Comparison In A Family. How Healthy Is It? / How Evil Can One Be... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hello , house, I'm here again with my today's experience at work, I'll be very brief , it's a must read....

I was called early hours of today on an emergency, about a young man that was initially unconscious, and was carried to my office...
When I saw the man and the four men that brought him , he was looking very distressed and complained of tightness of the chest, generalised body pain and malaise, although he was conscious but very drowsy, while getting a history from the relatives around him. I was told his elder brother and the mother that slept in same room with him also died early hours of this morning (by 3am) ,... and they told me how he was initially rushed to a pastors place, and was fervently prayed for before he was resuscitated, that the pastor as a matter of fact saw the evil spirit and demons that was responsible for the calamity that befell them ..... They were so sure it was a demonic attack and we're giving me every instance and scenario to support their assertion.
I asked a question, if they slept with their generator on, and if it was enclosed within same vicinity, one of the men their that was so convinced it was evil spirits told me NO. So I had to ask him to relax and allow others talk, and that was when one of the men confirmed my suspicion , truly they had kept a generator on ,in their sitting room (which was empty) and had slept in one of the bed rooms , thus the resultant effect being what happened. My suspicion was thus confirmed.... The said man was suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning, and his mum and brother had died of same..... It was no evil spirit afterall grin cheesy grin

He happened to be a lucky chap as he was taken out of that environment, and was saved..... thankfully enough, the young man is recuperating and will soon be discharged......

Morale of my experience..... We accuse the devil of everything even when we happen to be the "devils" causing our own problems...(this is almost always the case)

Lesson for Nigerians: carbon monoxide , is a sweet killer, avoid keeping generators in enclosed environ,ends where u stay or live..... thanks
Re: A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by delishpot: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tell them
Re: A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by INTROVERT(f): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ok
Re: A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
When will Nigerians learn?
Re: A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by iliyande(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Even if na generator kill them still na devil cause am. grin the devil have so many questions to answer.

the devil may ask people. "where you see me "

Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oyind17:
When will Nigerians learn?
I really wonder!
Re: A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by hopeforcharles(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
I wonder when people will learn and act well, what is wrong with some people naa

1 Like

Re: A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
IGNORANCE, POVERTY & DISEASE are siblings.

The WORST MARRIAGE in HISTORY is when an
Ignorant man marries a careless lady.

U can Imagine the quality of KIDS, they will harvest from this union.
Re: A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Evil spirits cause 90% percent of the deaths in naija.
I like the stories sometimes because they are very fascinating.

Trust the pastor to go announce to his church next Sunday how he saved this man from spear-wielding black-horned agents of lucifer. grin
More money for him.

2 Likes

Re: A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lalasticlacla; please come and make people more aware, of this, it will help enlighten some...

@ cococandy ; ur comment made me laff really well ; LOL

1 Like

Re: A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by MRBrownJ: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
NONSENSE BS STORY from all the Harry Potter believers! people are quick to call evil on what is wrong in their lives, and miracle from god when something good happens!
Re: A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
MRBrownJ:
NONSENSE BS STORY from all the Harry Potter believers!
read the sorry first na cheesy
Re: A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by MRBrownJ: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:
read the sorry first na cheesy

i had to edit my post to make my point clearer
Re: A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by freecocoahubby(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
[deleted]
Re: A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Where are the evil spirits to take on Boko Haram. Bwahaha...! grin grin grin grin Evil spirits my a s s!
Re: A Must Read : How "Evil Spirit" Killed A Family (pics) by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok
Don't tell me that's all you had to say. angry

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Parents That Will Make You Fear For The Future / Favourite/embarrassing Secondary/high School Experience. / Pls Welcome My Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.