Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Signs Of Lailatul Qadr (night Of Power) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs Of Lailatul Qadr (night Of Power) (1022 Views)

What Are Truly The Signs Of A Genuine Christian? / 12 Signs Of Self-righteousness And Pharisee-ism Among Christians Today / To Be Born-again: 6 Practical Signs Of Repentance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of Lailatul Qadr (night Of Power) by dtrust(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2015
My simple question is : DID YOU NOTICE THE SUN? سلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته. May peace and blessings of Allah be upon us all.... Ramadan Mubarak. The prophet (saw) gave tafsir of sura Qadri and He said that in it is a night which better than thousand months. If anyone of u missed it is as if he is been deprived of all good. In this night all the angels come down for decree by permission of Allah. And he said that the sign is that the next morning the sun will come out without no rays of light. Now did you notice the sun in your area? May Allah accept our act of worship and keep us in the straight part. سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك اشهد ان لا اله الا الله وحده لاشريك له له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شي قدير. Ramadan Mubarak to all of us. Am already missing this month what about you?
Re: Signs Of Lailatul Qadr (night Of Power) by spyroxy1(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2015
Halhamdulillah,,,,

I noticed the sun too...

Abdganiy...come and see this

Trux: mashallah

1 Like

Re: Signs Of Lailatul Qadr (night Of Power) by dtrust(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Alhamdulilah

Re: Signs Of Lailatul Qadr (night Of Power) by trux(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
spyroxy1:
Halhamdulillah,,,,

I noticed the sun too...

Abdganiy...come and see this

Trux: mashallah
Mashallah may Allaah accept it

(1) (Reply)

Ifa Heritage Institute Is Now Open For Admission / Panama Papers: TB Joshua - I Have Nothing To Do With Panama Papers / “You’re The Jesus Of This Generation” – Lady Hails Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.