Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Access Bank Mobile App Redesign (work In Progress) - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Access Bank Mobile App Redesign (work In Progress) (8746 Views)

Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? / Progression.js – Real-time Hints & Progress Feedback For Forms / Building My First Ios App. I Will Upload Videos Of My Progress Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Mobile App Redesign (work In Progress) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
lordZOUGA:
Thanks for the compliment and yeah, a good team can change NL.
Apologies for derailing the thread, just didn't want to create a new topic.
Just wanted to ask: Ballantyne handed over development of SAS to you?
Re: Access Bank Mobile App Redesign (work In Progress) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Again,
Apologies for derailing the thread.
Re: Access Bank Mobile App Redesign (work In Progress) by lordZOUGA(m): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Karmanaut:

Apologies for derailing the thread, just didn't want to create a new topic.

Just wanted to ask:
Ballantyne handed over development of SAS to you?
Lordzouga == ballantyne.
Re: Access Bank Mobile App Redesign (work In Progress) by liliian(f): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
lordZOUGA:

Thanks for the compliment and yeah, a good team can change NL.

Please can i get your help here?

https://www.nairaland.com/2685865/need-assignment-java-programming
Re: Access Bank Mobile App Redesign (work In Progress) by josieboy: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bro pls call me on 08184096896 , i av something for you.

lordZOUGA:
Hello Everyone,

There seem to be a trend by banks in Nigeria to create subpar android mobile app for their services. So, I decided to start re-creating their interfaces with Material Design to see if I can illustrate a better app that will be intuitive to use.

I based it on Access Bank's mobile app because that is the one I use a lot and have had a lot of frustrating experiences with it.

Attached are activities with most elements.

In the current Access Bank app, there about 3 separate actvities for fund transfer. I really don't know why that is.

There should be a Navigation drawer, for easily switching the current account in use anywhere in the app.

Re: Access Bank Mobile App Redesign (work In Progress) by Ups01(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nice
Re: Access Bank Mobile App Redesign (work In Progress) by seunoni34(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2016
lordZOUGA:
Hello Everyone,

There seem to be a trend by banks in Nigeria to create subpar android mobile app for their services. So, I decided to start re-creating their interfaces with Material Design to see if I can illustrate a better app that will be intuitive to use.

I based it on Access Bank's mobile app because that is the one I use a lot and have had a lot of frustrating experiences with it.

In the current Access Bank app, there about 3 separate actvities for fund transfer. I really don't know why that is.

There should be a Navigation drawer, for easily switching the current account in use anywhere in the app.

Nice one bro. Nice one!
Re: Access Bank Mobile App Redesign (work In Progress) by spoilerx: 7:16am On Nov 16, 2016
lordZOUGA:
Hello Everyone,

Hello,
am working on some app(Android ). having issues with creating good looking xml layouts like yours.
would appreciate if u could point me in the right direction ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange (nse)api / Is There Any Chance That A Female Can Become A Very Good Programmer / Nigerian Smart Card Plant Supports Expansion Of Financial Services To Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.