Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

21 Phrases That Can Destroy Your Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21 Phrases That Can Destroy Your Marriage (542 Views)

7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage. / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21 Phrases That Can Destroy Your Marriage by creative11(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
By: Bisi Adewale
As innocent as these phrases may be if they are commonly used in your marriage, your marriage be heading for the rock, if you want a better marriage, simply don't use them. They are:
"I did everything on my own.
"We can't do that."
"It's too bad we couldn't work together.
"I miss marry"
"I can't"
"I'm sorry, I'm too busy"
"I can't love him/her again"
Let's catch up sometime.
"I never read books."
"Time off is for suckers."
I don't have time for you
"So and so is better than you"
"I wish I marry ......"
"I don't like sex"
"I wish you change to...."
"I hate you"
"I can't change, that is how God created me"
"You remind me of my grand ma/pa"
"That girl look beautiful"
"This food is bad"
"Don't you know what your mates are doing"
"I will kill you"
"You are stupid"

http://www.familyparliament.com/167/21-phrases-that-can-destroy-your-marriage
Re: 21 Phrases That Can Destroy Your Marriage by Amodsun(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
not only marriage,some of those words could end friendship talk more of marriage

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Do? My Brother Was Set Up By The Aviations Security Mens / One Cogent Point You Must Know To Avoid Divorce In Marriage. / Reproduction – A Choice Or Necessity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.