Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays (28641 Views)

Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares Friday & Monday As Public Holidays / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th (2) (3) (4)

Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Yasirarafat: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Mister, the holidays are the good thing about Islam..

We can take pen and we wouldn't list any other good thing..but for the bad..well, if you want to bet me, a bomb will explode somewhere in Nigeria before friday.
Nothing Bad in Islam, And u act like shekau grin and support Him, Am sorry u nOt among islamm

#Shey u understand
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

We can take pen and we wouldn't list any other good thing..but for the bad..well, if you want to bet me, a bomb will explode somewhere in Nigeria before friday.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by amshigida: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You are planning to throw bomb an I pls tell is the location so we can avoid

Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by bobcharly(m): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Choi..see holiday ati owambe na....four days outside work...time to enta markt go do some bizinessi
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by mhbabanna: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
otiigba1:
the public holiday is the only good thing about islam angry
You see answering u is a waste of space just use the transformer next to your house because it's a reality you just have no choice but must to live with

Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by alomeda600(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
The only good thing about that religion.
#shoroniyen
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by doublewisdom: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Tell am o!
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by doublewisdom: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
otiigba1:
the public holiday is the only good thing about islam angry
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by otiigba1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
mhbabanna:

You see answering u is a waste of space just use the transformer next to your house because it's a reality you just have no choice but must to live with
what an id'iot! you are! YOu just answered me, duh! grin, i must say you are a troubled soul and i pity you

Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by otiigba1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by chikason68(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Friday was enough nah, y include monday. chai! my exams is gonna be shifted to God know when! embarassed
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Choi this news is music to my ears! 4days of long restful sleep and not waking up at 5am to beat traffic! grin
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by hola106(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
@ last tank God salah tins on point......
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by doublewisdom: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
otiigba1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't mind the children of bomb makers.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by abbey621(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
I an understand Friday but Monday too, that's just wasteful! It's not even the big Sallah, anyways I trust Nigerians sha enough grooving grin grin grin
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by microfixsynergy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
doublewisdom:

Illiteracy is a disease that can never be cured by any doctor. You are a grade 1 patient

Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by mhbabanna: 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
otiigba1:
what an id'iot! you are! YOu just answered me, duh! grin, i must say you are a troubled soul and i pity you
Well its OK I can't stoop so low to trade insults with you. I'm way too mannered and cultured for that.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by dopedealer(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
doublewisdom:

YOU ARE A DISGRUNTLED ELEMENT!
#Haters keep Hating but don't let it burn you out!
#Bush meat
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Olaolohun(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
wachakuta:

Plenty my friend Plenty
What u don't no about d religion is much more dan d one u no
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by tolexy007(m): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Akure here I come..
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by LEXYCOM: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
At the mention of public holiday, body dey sweet me......but I for like ham d more if they can declare Tuesday and Wednesday also.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by doublewisdom: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
dopedealer:

YOU ARE A DISGRUNTLED ELEMENT!
#Haters keep Hating but don't let it burn you out!
#Bush meat
Go to FP your Muslim brothers just killed another 625 people! You satanic Child of Jihad.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by HopeAtHand: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=amshigida post=35852051][/quote]

I dnt even like knockout sef.

HE Should bet me, Islamists will throw bomb somewhere in Nigeria before friday.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by doublewisdom: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
microfixsynergy:

Illiteracy is a disease that can never be cured by any doctor. You are a grade 1 patient
When will you and your remaining household join ISIS?

Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by doublewisdom: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I dnt even like knockout sef.

HE Should bet me, Islamists will throw bomb somewhere in Nigeria before friday.
They just did. Go to FP.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Snt13: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
doublewisdom:

Don't mind the children of bomb makers.
Pray for forgiveness
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by MzOnajin1(f): 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ope oooooooooo, lecture free
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good afternoon everyone am happy to share my
win with u all today ..we did it again, we
won again and a big congratulations to my
subscriber who stick to me and bought my
games from me am happy with you all that made
it. We will keep winning and celebrating. Interested persons for my next fixed matches should Call/contact me on What'sApp 08060745109
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by just2endowed: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
debbie:
The Federal Government has declared Friday, July 17 and Monday, July 20, 2015 as public holidays to the mark the end of Ramadan, known as Eid-El-Fitri.

The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Interior, Abubakar Magaji, who made the declaration on Tuesday in Abuja, enjoined all Muslim faithful and Nigerians in general to extend the spiritual benefits of Ramadan, which include love, peace and sacrifice for the development of the nation.

He also urged Nigerians to support the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari “in its determination and sustained efforts towards building a peaceful, united and virile nation.”

Magaji further urged all Nigerians, both at home and abroad, to use the occasion to pray for peace and unity across the nation.

The Permanent Secretary wished Nigerians a happy and joyous celebration.
afam4eva take note.

http://www.punchng.com/news/id-el-fitr-fg-declares-july-17-20-public-holidays/

yeeepeeeeeee
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oya shaikiti bobo.... grin grin...no work..now I can play... grin cheesy
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
realfixed:
Good afternoon everyone am happy to share my
win with u all today ..we did it again, we
won again and a big congratulations to my
subscriber who stick to me and bought my
games from me am happy with you all that made
it. We will keep winning and celebrating. Interested persons for my next fixed matches should Call/contact me on What'sApp 08060745109

Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by otiigba1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
mhbabanna:

Well its OK I can't stoop so low to trade insults with you. I'm way too mannered and cultured for that.
Really? yOu are mannered? What an idi'ot again grin you are The one who started with insulting me by suggesting i should go to the next transformer and kill my self as i don't deserve to live duh! grin see hypocrisy o!

Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities / Ize-Iyamu: Those Who Brought Obaseki From Nowhere Can Look Elsewhere