Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays (28636 Views)

Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares Friday & Monday As Public Holidays / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th (2) (3) (4)

Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Rockstar2014(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
What a long weekend without traffic palava and thank God my fiancee is in town, would have been too boring for me. Dancing azonto
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by dopedealer(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
doublewisdom:

Go to FP your Muslim brothers just killed another 625 people! You satanic Child of Jihad.

You are a real escapee from psychiatrist!!
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Kassidy90(m): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Mister, the holidays are the good thing about Islam..

We can take pen and we wouldn't list any other good thing..but for the bad..well, if you want to bet me, a bomb will explode somewhere in Nigeria before friday.
What makes u so sure that its gonna be detonated by Muslims? Another reason u must have ur brain checked
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by mhbabanna: 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
otiigba1:
Really? yOu are mannered? What an idi'ot again grin you are The one who started with insulting me by suggesting i should go to the next transformer and kill my self as i don't deserve to live duh! grin see hypocrisy o!
Lol. C how bad your comprehension of English is, your tuition fee was quite a waste of resources. No wonder the only thing you know is trading insults.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Izz9111: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Well all we know about Isam is killing, war, terrorism and such violence etc. ISIS, Boko haram, Al khaeda, you know ur brothers. If you hate my post sorry that's all we know

wachakuta:

Know about something b4 u criticize it...
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by doublewisdom: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
dopedealer:

You are a real escapee from psychiatrist!!
I am lucky to have escaped your parents are still there.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by QueenSharon(f): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Why is monday included

What's your own?

Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by otiigba1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
mhbabanna:

Lol. C how bad your comprehension of English is, your tuition fee was quite a waste of resources. No wonder the only thing you know is trading insults.
well..thank goodness! you didn't pay for my tuition fees grin, you forgot to correct me were you thought i did not comprehend tongue and you called your self Educated? ..
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by stinggy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy GBAYI!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stin.ggy, I no prophesy Monday join? grin grin grin grin

Sleep don sure pass embarassed

Smh... some peeps lazy sha lipsrsealed undecided

What an unserious govt we have in this country. So friday alone isn't enough since it will spread through weekend?
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by doublewisdom: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
otiigba1:
Really? yOu are mannered? What an idi'ot again grin you are The one who started with insulting me by suggesting i should go to the next transformer and kill my self as i don't deserve to live duh! grin see hypocrisy o!
Don't mind them jare. Hypocrisy na their identity.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
stinggy:

Smh... some peeps lazy sha lipsrsealed undecided

What an unserious govt we have in this country. So friday alone isn't enough since it will spread through weekend?
Sorry, can't help it grin grin grin
By the way, are you Willy lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by otiigba1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
doublewisdom:

Don't mind them jare. Hypocrisy na their identity.
Absolutely! They claim to be peaceful, if anything? its the opposite
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by mhbabanna: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
otiigba1:
well..thank goodness! you didn't pay for my tuition fees grin, you forgot to correct me were you thought i did not comprehend tongue and you called your self Educated? ..
Honestly the problem is that u are thinking in binaries. Firstly suggesting you go hug transformer is no insult but rather an expression, secondly if I said u re trading insult which actually you did is an act of being unmannered does not necessarily mean I'm saying that I'm educated.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Intrepid01(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rockstar2014:
What a long weekend without traffic palava and thank God my fiancee is in town, would have been too boring for me. Dancing azonto
AID is real.

Fornication was and is still a sin, remember.

Have a God-fearing weekend.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by biggmusty(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
The only good thing about that religion.

Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by shevon: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nigerians will not kill me. See some of the rib cracking comments that followed Punch's publication of the announcement online.

Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by otiigba1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
mhbabanna:

Honestly the problem is that u are thinking in binaries. Firstly suggesting you go hug transformer is no insult but rather an expression, secondly if I said u re trading insult which actually you did is an act of being unmannered does not necessarily mean I'm saying that I'm educated.
how else am i supposed to think? I take every thing you say literally, before you lecture or highlight any ones mistakes be sure that you are or can do better than them in that aspect, yes suggesting i hug a transformer is not an insult, its worst angry in my opinion anyway.

You claimed you were not suggesting that you are not educated why then were you pointing out my inability to comprehend English?
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Dbrainiac1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Choiii. I get exam on monday fa
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by pedro4hope(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Another holiday for baba go slow to visit his farm and spend more time with his cows.
Baba go slow taking picture since may 29.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Doyin400l(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
All praises due to Allah for making it possible for successfully completing this unending Fasting...Eid-el-filtr to all the Muslimeh and muslimah.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by sunnyolasunday: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
One Nigeria
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Okay, cool.

Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Doyin400l(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=Izz9111 post=35853274] Well all we know about Isam is killing, war, terrorism and such violence etc. ISIS, Boko haram, Al khaeda, you know ur brothers. If you hate my post sorry that's all we know

To whom whose Brain is given,Sense is expected...guy receive sense in chixox name.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by slap1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Best news since Buhari became president.
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by otiigba1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
slap1:
Best news since Buhari became president.
true talk

Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by stinggy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
chimkaire:
Sorry, can't help it grin grin grin
By the way, are you Willy lipsrsealed undecided
Willy your adversary cheesy cheesy
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by ochoi(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
We shldn't condem sumtin simply because we dn't blv in it. We shld learn 2 respect oda pple's faith!
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by dopedealer(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
doublewisdom:

Yes they are there in there treating your family..
They already told me about u. They also Said
You Wuld reply my message with Anoda dumb post.
Bring it on biyach
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by dopedealer(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
doublewisdom:

Yes They're there treating your family...
They already told me about you. They also Said you would reply this msg with Anoda dumb post.
Bring it on biyach
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
stinggy:

Willy your adversary cheesy cheesy
He dey greet you grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by stinggy(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
chimkaire:
He dey greet you grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Tell him I say he should keep you till 8. No need rushing home nunu undecided
Re: Id-el-fitr: FG Declares Friday 17, Monday 20 July Public Holidays by damyzino(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
pls think twice before you comment no one asked for your opinion in the first place

Garba Umar Durbunde Kidnapped / Buhari’s Victory Another Bad Market – Sex Workers / Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man