Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,983 members, 7,845,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Remember When: - Forum Games (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / I Remember When: (38549 Views)

Remember This Game? / Video Game Console Evolution: Do You Remember Any? / Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remember When: by whiteshark(m): 1:27am On Nov 27, 2005
I just remembered that today is church and I dont have any ironed stuff. chee!!! I need a bats man...
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2005
I remember when i waz like i'm not exactly sure but lets say 11 and like10guyz wanted to go out with me. i sorta don't look my age and i grew up faster dan most gurlz. so by me been 11 i was in SS1 and i looked 16 i liked all of them and i got cozy with one of emm and this other one turned on me and it wazn't dat kool cuz they all wanted me to say yes to them and dats not possible!!!
Re: I Remember When: by whiteshark(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2005
Kidds, beware of bois oh.. Dem to hard, bad and ...........
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2005
about 2/3 yrs ago i remembered one day, we were having a family party at our house wif all our families and friends , ma sister went to take water from the tap and i think someone did something with the electricity, anyways sha she gat shocked and when she did she didnt tell anyone but held on to it, al we heard was the water running with no one there so my bruv went to check it out and there she was {o ti gan mo ina}, ma bruv called evryone and my uncle deji went to get orogun amala so as to hit her with it, it was funny the way he carried it but eventually everyone said no hitting with orogun amala so we had to turn the whole power off and we got her out!

chei..its kinda funny when i think about it but it was scary!
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2005
I remember when I never knew the meaning of "headache"
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2005
is ur sister okay nike? shocked shocked shocked that is scary!

I remember when i dunno?
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2005
I rememember when i waz lilttle and i got real hurt playing outside when my mom told me not tob step putside so i didn't tell her about da wound and i wore long pants to cover it up! one saturday i went to iya ologi to buy ogi and i don know how she knew maybe cuz of da esinsin(flies) following me about so she told me to roll my pants up and she saw it. she went inside and brought out stuff. she washed it and poured lots of dusting powder oit and ther waz no way i could hide it 4rm my mom cuz da powder waz all over my leg and i got into trouble!
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 4:00am On Nov 28, 2005
i remember when i used antigal soap to bath one day and my body waz itchin!!
i remember diz antigal song! Ewa ba mi jo!antigal!Ijo antigal!!Antigal!!
Re: I Remember When: by WesleyanA(f): 4:33am On Nov 28, 2005
damygurl:

i remember when i used antigal soap to bath one day and my body waz itchin!!
i remember diz antigal song! Ewa ba mi jo!antigal!Ijo antigal!!Antigal!!

what's antigal?

well, i remember that song "atika" but i don't know where "antigal" came from 

i used to get soap in my eyes almost everytime i took my bath when i was little. becuase i never close my eyes when i wash my face.
Re: I Remember When: by icingbaby(f): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2005
i remember when i first saw my sister baby at the hospital, i said how come we have a white baby. cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by whiteshark(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2005
I remember when I was hospitalized 4 2 months with serious burns on both feet and one hand. I nearly die I tell u
Re: I Remember When: by alheri(f): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2005
i didnt know sharks could be hospitalized.  grin Anyway, sorry ooh!
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2005
i used to get soap in my eyes almost everytime i took my bath when i was little. becuase i never close my eyes when i wash my face.
[quote][/quote]

I remember that too.
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2005
I remember wen i was little,there was a man that usually hawk something sround our area so wen ever he gets to our houseand i saw or heard him talking,i will run inside under the bed,i dont know why,my sisters will then be laffing@me grin cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2005
I remember when Stella died. Virtually everyone (even on this forum) was so "sympathetic" rolleyes. Now I'm sure very few people remember anybody even died. rolleyes
I remember when I said life's gotta go on..but I was seriously criticized, even by our Admin. grin
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2005
goodguy is right..i saw obasanjo dancing at the initiation party of the oba of egba.he was in his agbada and dancing with the new monarch..o ga o

i remember when i was young, i wanted a baby sister soo much so i used to pester my parents to give me one but they wouldnt, so one day ma mum bought a teddy bear and i started backing it like ma baby so up till today whenever my mum buys a teddy bear she says "Demilade, wa wo aburo e".."se o ni gbe pon ni"..this still happened to day when i came back from school..Mummy!.. kiss
Re: I Remember When: by udo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2005
I remember when i tripped and fell in a party ( in front of bois )
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2005
yea but we formed it to antigal and we had diz crazy dance to it!!
WesleyanA:

what's antigal?

well, i remember that song "atika" but i don't know where "antigal" came from
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2005
i remember when i fxcking cried cos of................... Buscuit and puff puff! cry cry cry
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2005
I remember when i used to buy puff puff and bunz 4 5naira each and ther waz pufpuff alata but i didn't like it!!
Re: I Remember When: by icingbaby(f): 12:11am On Nov 29, 2005
i remember when my little sister dead, my mom went crazy, cry
Re: I Remember When: by sweetnini(f): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2005
thats so sad cry
Re: I Remember When: by icingbaby(f): 12:23am On Nov 29, 2005
it's sad, i still cry ever time i see her pics. cry cry
Re: I Remember When: by sweetnini(f): 12:26am On Nov 29, 2005
its hurting me too cos i know wat i'll feel
Re: I Remember When: by icingbaby(f): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2005
thanx gurl. smiley
Re: I Remember When: by sweetnini(f): 12:33am On Nov 29, 2005
i remember when i saw a ice princess in my dreams and nothing could melt her
shes so sweet
Re: I Remember When: by icingbaby(f): 12:42am On Nov 29, 2005
i remember when i had my first candy, it was so sweet i can still taste the sweetness in my mouth still today, sweet sweet . yummy. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by sweetnini(f): 12:47am On Nov 29, 2005
i remember when i do keep the icing of cakes and take it everymorning
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 3:01am On Nov 29, 2005
I remember when i used to be da queen of da candy buyers! i was da candy seller best customer and i used to hide them under my pillow cuz my mom don't like uz eating candy everyday! she used to check under my pillow! i hide it b4 i go to skool and when i get back i hide it somewher else then transfer it under my pillow b4 i start redaing cuz i luv reading evrynight!!! she caught me a couple of times and i got into trouble!!!
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2005
I remember when...I met *someone special* smiley
Re: I Remember When: by whiteshark(m): 2:32am On Dec 05, 2005
I remember the day I saw stars.....
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 2:59am On Dec 05, 2005
I remember when i lost my cousin and i couldn't cry cuz i didn't feel anything. i wanted to cry but i couldn't and they also told me not to cry cuz they didn't want da lil ones to know wat happened!! when i was by myself i tried to force myself to cry cuz i knew i just gotta cry to be able to move on but da tears wasn't real!!! and one day like i think maybe 7months later it all just came back and i couldn't help it i started crying real hard!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (47) (Reply)

Can You Figure Out The Boys And The Girl In This Photo? / A Prisoner Dies In Cell: Who Can Solve This Puzzle? / Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.