Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Remember When: - Forum Games (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / I Remember When: (38550 Views)

Remember This Game? / Video Game Console Evolution: Do You Remember Any? / Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remember When: by icingbaby(f): 1:08am On Nov 26, 2005
thanks god your day is alright. my is alway going fine. smiley
Re: I Remember When: by Scorpio(f): 1:09am On Nov 26, 2005
that's y me luv ya, u alwayz have good dayz cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 1:18am On Nov 26, 2005
i remember my bed wetting days lipsrsealed
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 3:05am On Nov 26, 2005
I remember da time i found diz sex book about dif positions and stuff like dat and i hid it under my pillow cuz my friends wanted to see it anywayz when i got back home it wasn't there and da only person who could have taken it waz my mom. OMG!!! i waz so scared cuz i knew 4 sure dat i waz in deep trouble but she never asked me about it i guess she thought my sweatin over it was punishment enough!!
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 3:06am On Nov 26, 2005
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy UR mama is funny!

I remember when i used to say 143 in high school. And be passing notes in class..
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 3:12am On Nov 26, 2005
i remember when we used to pass d answers to exams to eachother. if it's A u raise one finger up, B u raise 2fingers and C u raise 3fingers ans so on!!
Re: I Remember When: by hotangel2(f): 3:34am On Nov 26, 2005
I remember that our own is not like that... A=thumb, B= second finger, C=middle finger and so on. The answer cant be more than 5. hahahaha..
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 4:00am On Nov 26, 2005
I remember when i waz caught passing answers to my friend!!
i remember da time my friends and i do orijo!!
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2005
I remember the only time I cheated was in JS1. I wrote short-hand letters on my desk since I couldn't cram them. So when the papers came, I simply transfered them grin
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2005
ole..u should be shot..maybe hanged! rolleyes

i remembered when we moved to our new house and i just cant wait till we move out again undecided
Re: I Remember When: by adesodgi(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2005
moving house,where are you carryin ur house to?
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2005
moving as in..moving..
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2005
I reember wen i was little, wen ever my mum says i should check the time for her, i would say, the long hand is on 12 and the short hand is on 3...
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2005
it took me a long time to know the time lol

i remembered omi ero
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2005
I remember wen i had exam on the following morning, i got home the nite b4 the exam, and just started reading, not revising, but reading, i didnt open the book until that nite, i read and read and cramed the work like..... it was science, chemistry to be precised, i got to the eaxm hall the following morning, and Whew, everything had gone, i couldnt remember a single word, but i tried to remember the explanations, n i passed, God is so wonderful. as from dat day, i read to understand and not cram
Re: I Remember When: by WesleyanA(f): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2005
i remember during the vacations my cousins used to stay with us because their parents go to work and we would steal garri and drink it (with too much sugar) when we're bored.
my mom always finds out because we spill it all over the place and then she yells about how she doesn't have money to pay for hospital bills if any one of us catches cold.
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2005
I remember wen i was preparing, for an exam, although have been reading since, but dat nite i decided to revise,I was complaing dat i want to read, @ nite dat i dont know how to do it, so i wouldnt sleep off  my grandma said i should take a bowl of water, and deep my leg inside dat i wont sleep, but that day, my legs was in the water but i still slept off, every1 was laffing @ me.  cheesy cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by WesleyanA(f): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2005
I remember when i was 8, my dad used to drink nestle coffee when he's reading for an exam in his room and i always wondered what it was it was drinking that smelled weird. so one morning when he's gone to work, i went to his desk and took a full spoon of coffee and put it in my mouth (i thought it would taste like chocolate) oh my God, you should have seen the look on my face  lipsrsealed . . it was as nasty as hell!!1
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2005
i rememeber the first time my brother tried to drive..he pressed the accelerator too much and it crashed the next car..ma dad was like oh ma god! ma bruv was like embarassed me and ma mum were like ooh tongue and we gave him a name
when ma mam says 'gbaga!' (its a yoruba expression for bang) i say 'lovely' rolleyes..this happened 2yrs ago but anytime i emember it i start laughing at my brother with my mum..hes like angry
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2005
i remember when i used to buy kulikuli!!4 for one naira!!!
Re: I Remember When: by WesleyanA(f): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2005
i remember when my grandma used to come for visits. she'll bring us endless snack foods!!!!! cheesy
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2005
I remember dat as well
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2005
I remember when some of my friendz and i stole diz gurlz diary!! we returned it back though after reading it!!
Re: I Remember When: by WesleyanA(f): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2005
hahaha

i remember this one time a girl in my class wrote a "love note" to a guy in my class. me and my two best friends got hold of the letter and read it to the whole class. she felt embarrased.
and everyone got mad at us for the rest of the week.
we were the youngest in my class then and didn't really see anything wrong in what we did until later i realized.
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2005
I remember da day i got busted 4 carrying cocaine!!!!! JK!!!

i remember da day i slapped diz gurl 4 butin into my bizzness. cuz they all thought i couldn't fight they alwayz threaten to beat me up. One day i waz only joking with diz gurl. she waz sellin candy 4 teacher. i took one and told her i wazn't gon pay da gurly knew i waz jokin. then iya gbeborun butt into it and wazz like u better pay and i'm like wetin be ur own and she waz like if u don't want make i beat u up right now give da gurl her money then i became real mad normally i'm gentle then i slapped her and we started fighting. i beat da crap out of her and they wrere all lookin at me like i got 2headz or sumthing newaz da viceprinci came into da class and i waz blamed cuz i slapped her first and i had wash da toilet!!!
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2005
damygurl:

I remember da day i got busted 4 carrying cocaine!!!!! JK!!!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Remember When: by WesleyanA(f): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2005
she was joking rolleyes rolleyes
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2005
Hannn OK rolleyes cool
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2005
i'm only kiddin o da only time i ever saw one waz in diz movie can't remember da title dat y i put JK for(just kidding)
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2005
i remember when i had a fight in lesson schol coz someone said trash about ma sis..am like/..talon bawi..ori e buru ni..(dont let me continue)
Re: I Remember When: by icingbaby(f): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2005
i remember when we use to play hide and see, in Nigeria. i miss does days cry

my mother and your mother was fighting, my mother hit your mother on is nose. what color of blood came out, red.
r-e-d so you are out of the game
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2005
i remember when i used to rush home fromskool to watch cartoon. Aladin, tom and jerry and da rest!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (47) (Reply)

Can You Figure Out The Boys And The Girl In This Photo? / A Prisoner Dies In Cell: Who Can Solve This Puzzle? / Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.