Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

I Remember When: - Forum Games (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / I Remember When: (38419 Views)

Remember This Game? / Video Game Console Evolution: Do You Remember Any? / Chat Whatever You Want: Cause Remember, You Are In Mugu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2005
@ Damy, sad story sad

I remember when I and my best friend Jasmine, got sent out of the classroom for being noisy last week, it was so funny
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2005
U're in what class??
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2005
I'm not in school, I'm in college, doing A levels
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2005
When did college stop being a school?? rolleyes

...and u got sent out of the classroom..at ur age? lipsrsealed
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2005
@ Goodguy, there's primary, secondary, college, and then uni here in the U.K(very different to education in nigeria). so I would ask you to stop acting like you know it all.

And me getting sent out of the classroom is none of your business!!!! I posted it as what I remember not so that you can insult me about getting sent out of the classroom at my age, no one else has said anything negative about it! you had to didn't you? angry, put your mouth in your sock for once!!! lipsrsealed
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2005
Z4M4eva:

@ Goodguy, there's primary, secondary, college, and then uni here in the U.K(very different to education in nigeria). so I would ask you to stop acting like you know it all.
Are u trying to insult me now because u are in the UK and I'm in Nigeria? When did I deny the facts that u laid down? I only asked when college stopped being a school and u're telling me all these?

Z4M4eva:

And me getting sent out of the classroom is none of your business!!!! I posted it as what I remember not so that you can insult me about getting sent out of the classroom at my age, no one else has said anything negative about it! you had to didn't you? angry, put your mouth in your sock for once!!! lipsrsealed
That's because I was the first person to see it. cool
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2005
Hey, stop it!!! angry, who is insulting you because I am in the U.K and you are in nigeria??, what is so special about being in the U.K?, you said "when did college stop being a school" - trying to imply that I didn't know what I was talking about, If you feel you knew that college wasn't a school then why did you say it was?
Re: I Remember When: by nana(f): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2005
oh oh!u guys shouldn't try to quarrel over a small issue.So i think u both should apologise to each other. sad
Re: I Remember When: by nana(f): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2005
I remember the first time i took baileys.Damn!I was so high and all my mum could do was to laugh @ me.
Re: I Remember When: by whiteshark(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2005
I remebered when I had a blow out and crashed my ride on the express. .....
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2005
I remember when I had my 10th birthday, it was a Blast
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2005
Z4M4eva:

Hey, stop it!!! angry, who is insulting you because I am in the U.K and you are in nigeria??, what is so special about being in the U.K?, you said "when did college stop being a school" - trying to imply that I didn't know what I was talking about, If you feel you knew that college wasn't a school then why did you say it was?
Gurl, I don't know what ur problem is. Now u're twisting my own words. I really don't think explaining any further will change anything so I guess I'll just maintain.. cool
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2005
I remember hmmmmmmmmm *thinking*
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2005
@Goodguy, you better maintain, because that would be the best option for you. smiley
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2005
@Goodguy, you better maintain, because that would be the best option for you. smiley
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2005
I remember when i nearly burnt down da house. i alwayz read every night but da nepa took off da light so i lighted a candle on da bed frame. i guess i slept off and da candle already melted and was beginiing to burn da wood. my mom alwayz checks up on us and fortunately she came in at da right time and put it off since then i was only to stand a candle on da candle holder anything other dan dat is trouble 4 mii!!

diz other post i read made me remember diz friday longtime ago. we alwayz go to night vigil and da church was in my compound so we just wake up at 12 and go straight down. they alwayz show movies on friday night and it coincide with d time da vigil starts. we were halfway thru da movie when da bell started ringing and we heard my mom cuming to our room to get us. i quickly put da tv plug out cuz we were already grounded 3dayz b4. no tv!! my sis and i rushed to da bed and pulled da kilt over our head. my mom came and tried to call us but we didn't answer so she left though i know she knew we were pretending cuz da 2 of us was breathing so hard. when we heard her close d door i put da plug back in and continued watching d movie. we were so into da movie we didn't c her cum back into d room! she cleared her throat and said. " orun na ni e sun yen abi"
Re: I Remember When: by Z4M4eva(f): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2005
@Damygurl, alright, your story got me LMFAO hun,so funny,  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

You guys made it even more OBVIOUS breathing so hard, cheesy , I guess you can't help it, it happens, anytime someone tries to fake sleeping, it only just results to them breathing so hard, they don't realize it, because they are trying to fake they are sleeping, when actually they are making it even more obvious, they are faking, haha

I tried to pull that one on my dad the other day, and he was like"Like I would believe that, get up jare", couldn't help laughing, it was so hilarious.
Re: I Remember When: by whiteshark(m): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2005
I remember nothing
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 12:17am On Dec 06, 2005
whiteshark:

I remember nothing
dats not good don't take diz da wrong way but umm wat i'm trying to say here is dat try seeing a doc. u should at least remembe having breakfast. but remebering noting don't sound too good!!
Re: I Remember When: by whiteshark(m): 1:29am On Dec 06, 2005
ok then I now remember u...
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 1:57am On Dec 06, 2005
dats better! just don't get me into trouble o!! wat u want me to say if ur gf sees dat now!! i don wanna have to xplain myself!!

i remember when i used to dream about ghost and used to be afraid of d dark.

i remember when garri was like one naira and poof just like dat it became like 12naira!!
Re: I Remember When: by whiteshark(m): 2:08am On Dec 06, 2005
how u take remember garri @ #1... wen was dat and how old r u now??
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 2:12am On Dec 06, 2005
it's not dat long i know it waz one naira like 8yrs ago!! and as 4 my age i think da last time i checked i was um o i just remebered it's rude to ask a lady her age! so i'm not telling!!
Re: I Remember When: by whiteshark(m): 2:17am On Dec 06, 2005
Sorry mi lady

Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 2:30am On Dec 06, 2005
all is 4givven kind sir!!!

i remember when there was a petrol riot and public skool waz on strike but i go to a private skool and we had skool. my father took me to skool like around 5am and all da boarder student were mad dat i came to skool cuz dat meant we had to work dat day!!
Re: I Remember When: by goodguy(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2005
I remember when things used to be rosy.
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2005
i remember when i used to watch lehin ise, o n rosi and iriri aye on galaxy
Re: I Remember When: by damygurl(f): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2005
i remember those shows. and jankare market, gifted and pretty, if d price is right................
Re: I Remember When: by IAH(f): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2005
Gifted and the Pretty = Nice show!
I remember "Be my Guest" too.
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2005
Ha ha Sure i remember the gifted and pretty, by Issac brown, i love the show, i neva missed it.
Re: I Remember When: by queen2(f): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2005
Ha ha, u pple, i remember on rosi ni galaxy as well. along wif the song
Re: I Remember When: by nike4luv(f): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2005
o rosi ni galaxy
o rosi ni galaxy
o rosi ni galaxy
galaxy la wa yi o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (47) (Reply)

Forum Games Library / 2016 Nairaland Couples' Competition Planning Stage / Can You Figure Out The Boys And The Girl In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.