Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... (968 Views)

Beware!!!pictures Of Ponsi Scheme Scammers. They Are Married Couple. / List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. / In 1995, Nigerian Scammers Sold A Fake Airport To A Foreign Bank For $242M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... by Harkynkunle(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
hi nairalanders..... these idiots are silly scammers (with mobile num 09037101896 and 09050947168, also with nairaland username : Choba .... they claim they sell data bundle but all they do is to scam innocent N.Landers ..... they persuade d buyer to send an amount of call card to them for an amount of data bundle..e.g 1k for 1gb... which seems to be a normal way ppl buy data bundle lately..... once u send d call card to them in expectance of d data bundle , they either stop picking ur calls or they switch off their phones... Beware they are scammers... below is what they look like
Pls mods do the needful and safe someone from being scammed cc seun

Re: N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... by carzola(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
lmao..... nah so the 1k take pain you? are u not a leaner to fall victim at your age to two wise kids..
Re: N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... by Harkynkunle(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
carzola:
lmao..... nah so the 1k take pain you? are u not a leaner to fall victim at your age to two wise kids..
nah..... i know ppl buy data bundle online so..it's not a big deal....
d 1k no pain me oo...am just trying to safe someone out there from d hand of this wicked ones...

2 Likes

Re: N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... by IamPatriotic(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Harkynkunle:

nah..... i know ppl buy data bundle online so..it's not a big deal....
d 1k no pain me oo...am just trying to safe someone out there from d hand of this wicked ones...

The 1k has to pain you, because na your hard earned money
.....thankx for the info jare.

3 Likes

Re: N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
how can one sees such pics & still go ahead to send them airtime, dont you see their hilarious faces hun!
Re: N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... by asumo12: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
actually na the 1k pain U...

Midehi:
how can one sees such pics & still go ahead to send them airtime, dont you see their hilarious faces hun!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... by Harkynkunle(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Midehi:
i blame myself for d@.... coz i didn't d profile @ first
Re: N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... by andyanders: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Don't know why people still buy something online from nairaland scammers. All adverts or sales on nairaland for bundles are are fraud. People should not subscribe to their fraud and I wonder why people should be sending money to someone you met online claiming to sell a product and you cannot confirm and you start sending money to the person.
Re: N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... by lizzyslaw(f): 6:50am On Jul 16, 2015
They are not all scamers. I have tried Bunmioguns and I can confidently say he delivers ALL the time. And he does it in a matter of minutes. He doesn't even need you to call.

Since I started using him, even my hubby now uses him. Funny enough, I do not know him.

1 Like

Re: N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... by Harkynkunle(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2015
lizzyslaw:
They are not all scamers. I have tried Bunmioguns and I can confidently say he delivers ALL the time. And he does it in a matter of minutes. He doesn't even need you to call.

Since I started using him, even my hubby now uses him. Funny enough, I do not know him.
kk..sis..
can i have his contact...? thanks in anticipation
Re: N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... by weydeybad: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2015
Why buy bundle 1GB for 1k to 1.3k, When with Etisalat you can get 2GB for 2k or MTN 2.015GB for N2015. I dont understand the Logic.

1 Like

Re: N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... by Harkynkunle(m): 10:50am On Jul 16, 2015
weydeybad:
Why buy bundle 1GB for 1k to 1.3k, When with Etisalat you can get 2GB for 2k or MTN 2.015GB for N2015. I dont understand the Logic.
thanks bro...i learnt my lesson
Re: N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... by bunmioguns(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2015
lizzyslaw:

Thanks for the mention

I promise not to betray the trust you have bestowed on me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N.landers Beware... They Are Nobody But Scammers..... by bunmioguns(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Harkynkunle:

kk..sis..
can i have his contact...? thanks in anticipation

Check my signature or click on my profile

(1) (Reply)

Dad Catches 10-year-old Son Having Sex With 8-year-old Girl In Lagos / Abuja Runs Girl On A Mission / Nigerian Woman Murders Husband So She Can Get His Insurance – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.