Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me (6595 Views)

I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... / Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by FrankDude: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
I have a girlfriend and she has very big set of breasts, I love smooching them and I cant get enough of them.

I hate imagining that the breasts will get sagged because of that, pls experts in the house will smooching cause the breasts to sag, if so how can I prevent that and still enjoy her breasts.
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by Abdullateef77(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
You funny ooo

2 Likes

Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by ShutTheFhuckUp: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
FrankDude:
I have a girlfriend and she has very big set of breasts, I love smooching them and I cant get enough of them.

I hate imagining that the breasts will get sagged because of that, pls experts in the house will smooching cause the breasts to sag, if so how can I prevent that and still enjoy her breasts.
by leavinq her breast alone. angry
Daaaamn it.!

3 Likes

Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by Eesha: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Baseje ni e. Y are you so destructive smiley

3 Likes

Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by FemiEddy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
See a doctor bro, and take it easy wif her boobs na
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by FrankDude: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
FemiEddy:
See a doctor bro, and take it easy wif her boobs na

Why should i? They are fuCkKiIng mine!! angry
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
when will it nt going to sag ooo, afta first child, sagging will occur na.
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by rosy4u(f): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
chaii those boobs don suffer for ya hand grin

Abeg Free d boobs joooor .... when u marry marry am , then u go enjoy wella
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
U need to see your doctor
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by iPopAlomo(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pictures or...
OP... you sabi the drill nah...
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by bqlekan(m): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Go get her silicon nah.. yeye man..

1 Like

Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by IamLEGEND1: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
warrisdiz?
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
FrankDude:

urz I thought u said its ur babe's! Well well...

1 Like

Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by DrObum(m): 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
God haff mercy!
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by MsBliss(f): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lol The guy dey worry about boobs weh nobi eim own.
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by toys2seven(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

by leavinq her breast alone. angry
Daaaamn it.!

I just can't stop laughing at this reply. grin grin grin grin... I mean...
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by bi0nics: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
đIЙ๏şђI┼!!.

KєєP PrєşşIЙG Lą.

1 Like

Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by muhammad09(m): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]OP take it easy abeg, no spoil her life cry
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by andyanders: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Give her my contact so that I can help you fix it where it cannot slack.

If you go to your mama and look at her own and it did not fall, then know that your baby's own would stand.But if your mums own slacked after giving birth to you, then know that her own MUST fall.

2 Likes

Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
With this kind of question, i don't think you are old enough to have a girlfriend.
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by vislabraye(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
The topic is misleading......
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by harffie(m): 11:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
FrankDude:

lol ode, how old are you sef that you're asking this kind of question?? goan read a book.
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by XavierBlue(m): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
FrankDude:

and when they sag, they are still fvcking yours

XavierBlue
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by girlsCAFE(m): 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dude these two laws will answer your question

LAW OF ELASTICITY (HOOKE'S LAW)

LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURN

scientifically and economically you have ur answer.

Don't forget that everything that goes up will surely come down

1 Like

Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by UyiIredia(m): 12:57am On Jul 15, 2015
FrankDude:

So of all the things to worry about in this life na floppy bobbie be your concern. I dey laff !
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 15, 2015
MsBliss:
Lol The guy dey worry about boobs weh nobi eim own.
I wonder o. well for now na em dey in charge. instead make e dey suck dey go e dey boda about something wey go sag anyhow...
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by MsBliss(f): 2:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Prixus:

I wonder o. well for now na em dey in charge. instead make e dey suck dey go e dey boda about something wey go sag anyhow...
I wonder o.No matter how firm it is now,it must surely sag one day.I no dey kuku put mind for all those things. Op dey dey worry on behalf of eim babe.see love
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by FrankDude: 3:30am On Jul 15, 2015
MsBliss:

I wonder o.No matter how firm it is now,it must surely sag one day.I no dey kuku put mind for all those things. Op dey dey worry on behalf of eim babe.see love

Seems Ur boobs are fallen like Jericho, the lord is Ur support undecided cry
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by FrankDude: 3:31am On Jul 15, 2015
girlsCAFE:
Dude these two laws will answer your question

LAW OF ELASTICITY (HOOKE'S LAW)

LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURN

scientifically and economically you have ur answer.

Don't forget that everything that goes up will surely come down

Perfect answer. Thanks for such technicality in answering my question.
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by orogodoganyin(m): 5:06am On Jul 15, 2015
marry her first, nd i will advice u after
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by MsBliss(f): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2015
FrankDude:

Seems Ur boobs are fallen like Jericho, the lord is Ur support undecided cry
You wish!!!

Am just 19 and in my prime .
Re: Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me by Youngpo413: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2015
MsBliss:
You wish!!!
Am just 21 and in my prime .
pls act according to your signature o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Release Crazy Pre Wedding Photos / See What This Bridesmaid Was Caught Doing (photos) / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.