Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities (62193 Views)

120 Cut-off Mark Is A Trap, My Advice To Those Seeking Admission / JAMB Releases Most Sought-after Universities In Nigeria (check Details) / Twitter Reacts To New JAMB Cutoff Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by IamAyokunle: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
eddyj36:
Really?.. Nice!! Wishing you the best.
woow!! BBF Statistician full this thread o.
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by ElPhenomenal(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
repping unilorin but still whatz the hype sef, the school aint teaching you how to make money so wetin sef.... 107 is too much dou
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by IamAyokunle: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
butanep:
Unilorin produce quantity but not quality. Their standard of education is low compare to other good schools

A school that run a four yrs course for 3yrs or less. A school that is more interested in money than quality.

Unilorin is overhyped. There are too many olodo in that school...

Quote me I will tell you how I got my facts

our friend, hope you are fine?
I was banned on my 1st account.
I intentionally reg for a new one just now.
I have gone thru ur posts, you just dey beef... Btw , hw many times did u fail UNILORIN post ume b4 Uniben came to ur rescue?
Haba, I have ur time lets do it 1 after the other, listen to urself, you said 2 sessions within 1 year,do u know d meaning of session and if u tink you know, expatiate . . . beefing without abt oBjective points,you are just being SUBJECTIVE and also very cluless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by IamAyokunle: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
Don't say that again, you're not there. Am not saying this because am a product of the school, am saying they produce brilliant products as far as am concerned.

his post is just too subjective, maybe because He cldnt make it to the BBF University.
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by chizidgreat(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
UNN tinz on point. If You need any info as via UNN admission stuffs, contact me here or whatsapp or call me at 0-706-504-136-0
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by RingimKabir(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
misreal:
university of kano,university of his,university of Zaria?...Nigerians no dey fear oh..hahah

I'm having difficulty in understanding your comment...
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by Misternas89(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Yagaaa, I rep better by far Uni....
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by davefunkz(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Why UniMaid no they this list naaa grin
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by IamAyokunle: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=butanep post=35891574][/quote]

ur points doesnt speak for you that you are a graduate at all... Even if you get beef, you no sabi hw to make objective points.
A so called graduate for that matter!
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by RingimKabir(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
misreal:
university of kano,university of his,university of Zaria?...Nigerians no dey fear oh..hahah

I'm having difficulty in understanding your comment...
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by Misternas89(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
eddyj36:
I rep Unilorin.. Better by far smiley..107k is too much really and the school will not admit more than 5k entries 6k at most. So over 100k to be disappointed embarassed embarassed... We need more schools in Nigeria.

**Modified**. Graduated 2012, so I hear Unilorin now take as much as 14-15k now. Good to know. But still we are on same issue we need more credible schools and more courses to meet with High number of applications yearly.
We finished d same year bro...I rep Zoology Dept 2012.....Mehn we rock.
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by butanep(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
cheerokee:
firstly,

Firstly, Unilorin don't sell their post ume past questions, the present alleged unilorin post ume past questions in circulation were just compiled by a random person for profit motive because the school is the most sought after, you can do some findings to know the authenticity of that issue...

secondly, unilorin has never completed two sections in a year, that is a blatant lie, Inasmuch they run a fast calendar, check out schools like KWASU and most private universities, they're also fast..

Lastly, due to how corruption has eaten deep in our educational system, unilorin is not an exception, I agree with the fact that some students follow through the back door to get admitted which is applicable to all tertiary institutions in Nigeria..
But according to the school ethic, if you're not able to make a cgpa of 1.5 and 3.0(medicine & surgery) after your first year, you'll be withdrawn from the school, that's separating the good eggs from the bad, NO SCHOOL DOES THIS

and for your info sir, Unilorin is one of the few schools in which you can't bribe a lecturer for ONE MARK

lol, we're not the best, but we're among the best..

#Team BBF
#Team Social Science
#Team Geography smiley smiley wink
all what I said are raw facts...

The original post ume questions is the one am talking about. I know one or two persons that sell those past questions in Ilorin. Students have confirmed it to be original. There is nothing that don't leak out. Mind you. The questions are just too cheap for a university standard.

I know someone that used 3yrs for a four years course. I know what am saying. They run three sections in two years sometimes. No good federal university does that. Find out from your friends.

When it comes to standard, check for schools like UNIBEN, OAU & UI. You are talking about GP. That standard is low now. In uniben, if you failed more than two courses in Engineering as a fresher, your will simply probate. In medicine & surgery, if you have any carry over, you will also probate and failure to pass it, you will be simply kicked out of the faculty. So they pray not to fail a course.

Unilorin is still behind when it comes to standard and production of sound and quality graduates.
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by davefunkz(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
cheerokee:

Get your facts correct, unilorin admitted almost 13k last year.. so definitely they'll admit more than 13k this year, if not 15k sef

15k compared to 107k is still much.....dont kno why people go to that semi private fed institution and churn out half baked graduate....met one last week that wasn't able to fill a bank deposit teller

1 Like

Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by DangotePikin: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
More like the "cheapest quality universities" to get admitted into....i bet the list will change significantly if all universities in Nigeria paid equal fees.
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by IamAyokunle: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
cheerokee:
firstly,

Firstly, Unilorin don't sell their post ume past questions, the present alleged unilorin post ume past questions in circulation were just compiled by a random person for profit motive because the school is the most sought after, you can do some findings to know the authenticity of that issue...

secondly, unilorin has never completed two sections in a year, that is a blatant lie, Inasmuch they run a fast calendar, check out schools like KWASU and most private universities, they're also fast..

Lastly, due to how corruption has eaten deep in our educational system, unilorin is not an exception, I agree with the fact that some students follow through the back door to get admitted which is applicable to all tertiary institutions in Nigeria..
But according to the school ethic, if you're not able to make a cgpa of 1.5 and 3.0(medicine & surgery) after your first year, you'll be withdrawn from the school, that's separating the good eggs from the bad, NO SCHOOL DOES THIS

and for your info sir, Unilorin is one of the few schools in which you can't bribe a lecturer for ONE MARK

#Team BBF
#Team Social Science

my Bro. Thanks for telling them jare

1 Like

Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by butanep(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
IamAyokunle:

our friend, hope you are fine?
I was banned on my 1st account.
I intentionally reg for a new one just now.
I have gone thru ur posts, you just dey beef... Btw , hw many times did u fail UNILORIN post ume b4 Uniben came to ur rescue?
Haba, I have ur time lets do it 1 after the other, listen to urself, you said 2 sessions within 1 year,do u know d meaning of session and if u tink you know, expatiate . . . beefing without abt oBjective points,you are just being SUBJECTIVE and also very cluless.
I will urge you to read through the post again to see my points. They are very objective and rooted from raw facts.

Mind you, I never sat for unilorin exams for once. Unilorin was never among my options even till now.

UNIBEN and OAU are the schools I have always admired. Unilorin has the cheapest post ume questions, so that school would have not been an issue to me if I wanted it. Anyone that can pass UNIBEN or OAU post ume, can trash out unilorin post ume with ease.

I am not in any way trying to bring down your school but am trying to let you know, the fact most people applied into the school doesn't make it the best. The no strike action is just the reason. The school is leaving on past glory.

Quote me I will give you more facts.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by Misternas89(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
cheerokee:
firstly,

#Team BBF
#Team Social Science
Tell them bro let them know....also rep #TeamBBF #TeamBioscience #TeamzoologyDept...we r always the best. Praaaaa
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by IamAyokunle: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
butanep:
that was them my guy. The school is living on past glory. The unilorin of today is a shadow of its former self.

The school high influx of jamb candidates is not because it has a very good standard or produce quality graduates, it's just because of the no strike action.

If anyone is convinced about the listed points,
that person shld kindly come to Unilorin FOR
VERIFICATION.
-at d end ur programme in Unilorin, you will have
2 honour,(for ur course and for the character to have a certificate), which means you are worthy
of character and Learning.
if u ar nt Disciplined, you cant survive in BBF.
-any little malpractice, u are gone!
-Zero tolerance for cultism and other vices...
-Decency in dressing. If u are a type dat dresses like a prostitute/Tout, its either u change or
UNILORIN is not for you.
-Highly disciplined and commited lecturers : you
wonder why Unilorin doesnt strike? Discipline
and high level of commitment!!!!
Almost all what I wrote here has been mentioned by Cherookee

1 Like

Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by butanep(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
IamAyokunle:

ur points doesnt speak for you that you are a graduate at all... Even if you get beef, you no sabi hw to make objective points.
I am not sure you read my points very well. Read and digest it.

You that claim to be the sound graduate of ilorin, please bring objective points to convinced but not to confused me that your school is the best among others. If you can, I will simply rest my case.

Learn how to quote someone without insults. It goes a long way to rate the degree of your literacy.
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by IamAyokunle: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
butanep:
I will urge you to read through the post again to see my points. They are very objective and rooted from raw facts.

Mind you, I never sat for unilorin exams for once. Unilorin was never among my options even till now.

UNIBEN and OAU are the schools I have always admired. Unilorin has the cheapest post ume questions, so that school would have not been an issue to me if I wanted it. Anyone that can pass UNIBEN or OAU post ume, can trash out unilorin post ume with ease.

I am not in any way trying to bring down your school but am trying to let you know, the fact most people applied into the school doesn't make it the best. The no strike action is just the reason. The school is leaving on past glory.

Quote me I will give you more facts.

My Friend, what do u mean by 2sessions within a year?
What do u call fact? And u call urself a graduate??
Maybe you dont know,
An opinion can never be regarded as a Fact.
You cant prove all you have mentioned o, its just a mere opinion from a so called graduate.
I am a Statistician, in Statistics, we deal with FACTS from FIGURES!
Try checking ur dictionary to differentiate btwn objective and subjective.
Ur post seems like that of a jambite.
Even if u av picked BBF b4, I dnt expect u to tell the truth.
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by butanep(m): 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
IamAyokunle:

VERIFICATION.
2 honour,(for ur course and for the character to have a certificate), which means you are worthy
-Decency in dressing. If u are a type dat dresses like a prostitute/Tout, its either u change or
UNILORIN is not for you.
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by IamAyokunle: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
butanep:
I am not sure you read my points very well. Read and digest it.

You that claim to be the sound graduate of ilorin, please bring objective points to convinced but not to confused me that your school is the best among others. If you can, I will simply rest my case.

Learn how to quote someone without insults. It goes a long way to rate the degree of your literacy.

I read thru what u posted.
Just this 1 question, did u nt mention Unilorin with 2 sessions in a year?
Answer pls
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by chibykfizzy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Please is there any way to know the number of candidates who applied for a course. To be precise unn pharmacy. Thanks
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by Misternas89(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
IamAyokunle:

Don't mind that guy, a graduate typing "Shear Tear" I can't imagine he's a graduate for real. angry
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by IamAyokunle: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Misternas89:

Don't mind that guy, a graduate typing "Shear Tear" I can't imagine he's a graduate for real. angry
Abi nao, he is just a mere beefer
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by butanep(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
IamAyokunle:

VERIFICATION.
UNILORIN is not for you.
you make me laugh...

I guess you are still a student. you mean graduate with two honors but still one certificate. "You are found worthy in character and knowledge is attributed to all graduates all over the world. It's what we borrowed from the whites.

Mind you...

There is no school without cultism.

There is no school where lecturers don't accept bribe. You don't know doesn't mean, it doen't exist.

Your mood of dressing has nothing to do with standard.

There is no school without disciplined lecturers. Go to UI and OAU, you will see plenty of them.

I am disappointed in you. I thought you will come with concrete and objectives points that make your school unique but you came to say trash. You talk like a fresher. Don't worry, the scales in your eyes will soon fall.

Just do your best, the most important thing is you and not really your school.

All the best...

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
ajahexcel:
NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS Gathered this data from JAMB
The cutoff mark was set today to be 180 for universities, 150 for Polytechnics and Colleges of Education
Yes the cutoff mark is out and here is a list of the highest competing schools for JAMBites
University of Ilorin, Ilorin – 107,488

University of Benin, Benin – 71,496

Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka – 70,609

University of Nigeria, Nsukka – 66,788

University of Lagos, Lagos – 62,472

Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – 60,237

University of Ibadan, Ibadan – 47,497

Bayero University, Kano – 46,801

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife – 43,965

University of Jos, Jos – 41,286

SOURCE: NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
https://plus.google.com/+NUSAlerts/posts/jXYbYbSQAcT
wow
I rep 3 from the list wink

Greastest alumnus

1 Like

Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by butanep(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
IamAyokunle:

My Friend, what do u mean by 2sessions within a year?
What do u call fact? And u call urself a graduate??
Maybe you dont know,
An opinion can never be regarded as a Fact.
You cant prove all you have mentioned o, its just a mere opinion from a so called graduate.
I am a Statistician, in Statistics, we deal with FACTS from FIGURES!
Try checking ur dictionary to differentiate btwn objective and subjective.
Ur post seems like that of a jambite.
Even if u av picked BBF b4, I dnt expect u to tell the truth.
just imagine the way you write and outlined your points. You are not organized.

Please learn how to organize your points and write very well.
Re: JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities by IamAyokunle: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
butanep:
just imagine the way you write and outlined your points. You are not organized.

Please learn how to organize your points and write very well.

hahaha, u wan run away abi? dont run off topic, oya tell us what u mean by 'Unilorin with two sessions in a year' am expecting your reply the Uniben graduate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olagunju Funke Iyabo LAUTECH Professor Making Waves In Africa [photos] / University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down / See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.