Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (62745 Views)

DG Of Nigeria Broadcasting Commission, Emeka Mba, Arrested By EFCC / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Allosaurus: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
shut up with your lies.

It has been blocked.
The only thing blocked is your brain. Radio Biafra is still on

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by RapLawd(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
softysparky:

And you think we can actualise Biafra through his hateful speech on radio

I will take him seriously if and only when he comes down to stay with us here in Nigeria.

You think you are more igbo than the others, true biafra my left nyash.

Nop... if shekau can be throwing hellic grenades and hell fire missiles from sambisa forest and hiding behind unknown ip address in video clip.... he can as well send his good message to we Biafrans right from Mars as far as we will receive the message!!!

Biafra must stand!!

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He comes to Aba regularly,my dear,am from Anambra,but I grew up outside Anambra,all my life,rite now,we are tired of been associated with d hausas and yorrobas,we want Biafra peacefully,and we would get it very soon!
I'm glad you didn't go all ballistic on me cheesy

I'm all for biafra as long as it's a peaceful one.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by nwadiuko1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
madenigga:

No king reigns forever, nothing lasts forever, better thing no dae last long, today's newspaper is tomorrow's suya paper.
D fates can be changed just work hard.
Nigeria fought a bloody civil war that lasted 3years, after that civil war in less than 10years igbos were able to produce a vice president (Alex Ekwueme) and a president from the north. Do u know y?
Do u know what made it possible for that to happen?
That has been over decades, okay now we are in a new democratic setting u guys are saying Buhari hates igbos, are u aware if how many times Buhari contested with an igbo man as his running mate yet lost? Yet u gullible people says he hates igbos.
Some days ago u guys were been cautioned to watch what u ppl say, after some comments on Nairaland was featured on AIT, u ppl still kept on spewing ignorance calling Buhari a dullard, calling Nigeria a zoo, u don't know if maybe out of d 100guests visiting d site he is his media advisers are one of them yet u people don't want to have sense.
U are a lady, I hv been to the southeast owerri to be precise so many times and am telling u if Nigeria divides u guys wud BEG for Nigerian visa.
am not in support of violence but beg for Nigerian visa? You must be very high

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
valmunich:
dem never ban anything ohh... listening to it now grin
If I catch you ehhhhh! Drop that radio now!!!!
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
madenigga:

No king reigns forever, nothing lasts forever, better thing no dae last long, today's newspaper is tomorrow's suya paper.
Nigeria fought a bloody civil war that lasted 3years, after that civil war in less than 10years igbos were able to produce a vice president (Alex Ekwueme) and a president from the north. Do u know y?
That has been over decades, okay now we are in a new democratic setting u guys are saying Buhari hates igbos, are u aware if how many times Buhari contested with an igbo man as his running mate yet lost? Yet u gullible people says he hates igbos.
Some days ago u guys were been cautioned to watch what u ppl say, after some comments on Nairala
nd was featured on AIT, u ppl still kept on spewing ignorance calling Buhari a dullard, calling Nigeria a zoo, u don't know if maybe out of d 100guests visiting d site he is his media advisers are one of them yet u people don't want to have sense.
U are a lady, I hv been to the southeast owerri to be precise so many times and am telling u if Nigeria divides u guys wud BEG for Nigerian visa.
Ecowas rule allows free movement across west african border....try and travel out even if na cotonou.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by mavinc4u(f): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Can I listen to the station in lagos?
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by IceMan85(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
midolian:
Long overdue undecided

And lastly, that Nnamdi kanu should be hung by the balls for spreading hate messages.
Ediot! Which hate messages? Has he said what you and your tribalistic fathers have not said before.
If it is true, watch out for another frequency. BIAFRA giving Nigeria and more expecially hateful yoruba's headach since 1976

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by vanunu: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
madenigga:
All these Ediots that are shouting Biafra up and down, don't even know d circumstances that led to the first war, don't know anything abt how d war was fought, and anything abt igbos and Nigeria(i discovered that igbos are yet to learn from there mistakes and they keep repeating it over and over again politics is about interest not about tribe or ethnicity), all doz jobless men saying they are members of IPOB MASSOB and d rest chanting war songs should just know one thing, have a look at these boko haram videos and the rest about wars in the northeast, no wise man would want war in his soil, the Niger delta militants saw this, Asari saw this, they know that they cannot go head to head to Nigeria on a full blown war, that's y despite all d noise about war that they made and how they would secede if GEJ lost yet nothing, PMB stopped d amnesty programme yet nothing, He stopped the pipeline protection contract given to them yet nothing, took away a marine contract given ti one of there warlords yet nothing. Despite all d noise they made.
After d first civil war most of Nigerias arsenals were moved up North, most of them are currently up North because of this Boko haram issue, because most of u IPOB members have Akwa made guns and maybe are planning to attack a barrack y guys now assume u have weapons to fight a war.
I ve talked too much, he who has ears let him hear. If u still persist in ur suicide mission Goodluck to u.

Ur reason is why the white man call africans monkeys, must every thing be war? why cant these useless Nigerian govt organize a referendum to put secessonists to shame, like civilized countries do. For ur information southern cameroon seceded from nigeria through a referendum in 1963.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by sdindan: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chai! APC lying since 29th may
I dey igweocha live.
Radio Biafra is talking about this
Issue.

9:33pm tune to 102.1 fm
May chukwuabiama punish u pple

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Goldmaxx(f): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
missKiffy:
God bless you my brother
bastaaaaaaa.a.ar.ddd

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by toluene2016(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Hehehehehe

I can't stop laffing.

So Nnamdi kunnu no get mouth at all.

Look below.

Smart Igbos
They believe in one nigeria and are benefiting from it. A few of them are listed below.

T.A Orji

Very much hated by the people of Abia state and majority of igbos for the way they believe he governed the state. The unity of Nigeria has seen him become a senator of the populous black nation. The clamour for biafra makes no sense to him cos he's enjoying immunity.

Phyno

Sings with Olamide and Lil kesh who are yoruba boys or better yet nigerians. This enables him smile to the bank. He won't want a biafran country where his fan base will be limited to his brothers alone.

Precious Chikwendu

A beauty queen who now dates Femi fani-kayode, a man hated by the igbos for reeling out the names of igbo woman he has dated before. If she cares about biafra and hates yorubas as directed by Nnamdi Kanu, she won't have the opportunity to be in a relationship with a handsome former minister of aviation. Wise girl.

Ekweremadu

I don't think the deputy senate president of the federal republic of nigeria would entertain any talk of biafra when he's currently living large in abuja. A man of that position stands a better chance of clamouring for biafra.

Mikel Obi

The green white green jersey saw him rise to being a superstar. He can never regret playing for the Zoo. If asked to choose between the Zoo and Biafran national team, he'll certainly choose the Zoo over and over again.

bianca ojukwu

She is the wife of the late biafra warlord, Ojukwu. She's currently representing the Zoo as an ambassador in spain. She definitely doesn't see herself as a biafran because of the bumper pay she receives from the Zoo.

Ojukwu

Fought against his country in a war that saw him lose nothing less than 2million of his tribesmen. When the heat of the war was unbearable, He fled to abidjan to cool off with some chilled palm wine while watching abidjan girls dance makoosa. He returned to nigeria to reclaim his properties while his tribes men had theirs declared abandoned properties. Maybe that's why his tribesmen didn't vote for him when he later contested for presidency in thesame country he fought against. He got a military burial. Sharp man.

Nnamdi Kanu

Lives in london and flies about with a passport giving to him by the Zoo.

Gullible igbos

These ones blame all their failures on Nigeria which they call a Zoo. They wake up every morning to recite the Zoo's national anthem and salute the Zoo's flag hoisted in every banks, schools and institution in their beloved biafra. When filling a form, they state the Zoo as their nationality. They voted massively in the Zoo's last election. The Zoo pays their men who work for them. Even with all of these and many more, they still think they aren't also baboons in the Zoo they call Nigeria.

I believe if they were as rich as the smart igbos mentioned above, biafra would be the last thing on their lips.

God bless SW, SE, SS, NW, NE and NC.

One Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by RapLawd(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
softysparky:

Now I understand you, but we're not going into it in a war manner, but what happens if they eventually turn down our peaceful moves is what I can't say... but surely there're much more other ways to go for it..
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by bikefab(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
What Crap! Nuttin has been jammed or blocked. I read dis story on sahara reporters and I culdnt believe d kind of dummy that's been sold to us in this country. That station is transmitting live even as I'm typing this!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
fr3do:

Their population may be a hoax
exactly my point.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Goahead(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Radio Biafra airing live...

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zendy: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nonybb:
When Ojukwu was championing the course of Biafra he never got to insult anyone. But his supposedly incarnate, Nnamdi Kanu, is full of invectives of an astronomical proportion. Insults upon insults looks childish. Diplomacy is the key to activism and Nnamdi needed to be schooled in that department. 80% of Igbos sees him as a tout including myself and Biafra can never happen with the way he is going about it. Any Igbo that advocates for Biafra is a coward. Let us stand together and fight and stake our claim in Nigeria and collectively rescue it from our political oppressors which are the Gambarians-Born-To-Rule mentalist engineered and ressurected by Buhari with his Northocracy Agenda of Igbo political attrition

If it is true that 80% of all Igbos don't care about Biafra or Radio Biafra, why is everyone listening to it? Why are they trying to jam the station and ban it? Im an Igbo man who wants to be free of the disgraceful white mans contraption called Nigeria. Biafra is the only country I have allegiance to. I have no doubt today that if all Igbo had to vote on staying in Nigeria or going as Biafra, 85% will vote to go as Biafra. Nigeria is the biggest fraud ever seen in west Africa.

Radio Biafra is on at the moment!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by alphalpha(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
And one in the SS also abeg
abeg tell me about it
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by valmunich(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
softysparky:
If I catch you ehhhhh! Drop that radio now!!!!
lol. . . I'm just tuning in for the first time,, that guy is mouthed ohh grin

why do you hate the radio nah?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Fash20: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jammer jammer jam the Funking radio.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by EzePromoe: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
RapLawd:

Bro are you against us The Biafrans
I'm indifferent.
I'm Nigerian but I have nothing against Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
RapLawd:

Nop... if shekau can be throwing hellic grenades and hell fire missiles from sambisa forest and hiding behind unknown ip address in video clip.... he can as well send his good message to we Biafrans right from Mars as far as we will receive the message!!!

Biafra must stand!!
My brother you are very much on point! Abeg com by 3.00am for one bottle of orijin
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by vanunu: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
madenigga:

Some days ago u guys were been cautioned to watch what u ppl say, after some comments on Nairaland was featured on AIT, u ppl still kept on spewing ignorance calling Buhari a dullard, calling Nigeria a zoo, u don't know if maybe out of d 100guests visiting d site he is his media advisers are one of them yet u people don't want to have sense.

Nigeria is a complete zoo in case u don't know. Please travel outside this country to see things for ur self.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by alphalpha(m): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
softysparky:

that didn't warrant u to link a whole nation to that part of your anatomy...
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by verde: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Am listening live from Aba. Radio BIAFRA is live and direct on 102.1 fm. Thank you Chukwuabiama for giving us Biafra finally.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
Epic
My brother.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Curvinus(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
alfakoro1:
Absolutely superb. They discuss issues that would cause cious. And when this happens. They won't be able to stand it. No forget say ojukwu Don die.

Bros its chaos not cious please!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by abouzaid: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
madenigga:

your post has neither head nor tail. the igbos wants to go, give them a peaceful referendum. he who makes dialogue impossible makes violence inevitable. you can't continue forcing them into an unwanted union forever.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by wtfCode: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
smh for this nation and people in it.
I don't see why they should ban the radio station.
Everyone in nigeria knows for sure that nigeria has never been in unity.
How i wish yorubas and hausas are blessed the way igbos are, cus thats why they are so afraid of hearing the word biafra,they don't wanna go empty handed.
Igbos have never benefitted anything good in this country accompanied with hate 4rm other tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Swagk101(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
softysparky:

And you think we can actualise Biafra through his hateful speech on radio

I will take him seriously if and only when he comes down to stay with us here in Nigeria.

You think you are more igbo than the others, true biafra my left nyash.
U get sense I swear, tho I'm not an Igbo.The dumb nigga(Kanu) been deceiving d gullible igbos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian / Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.