Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (62637 Views)

DG Of Nigeria Broadcasting Commission, Emeka Mba, Arrested By EFCC / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by putin3: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Can sombody tell how to get d Station

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
what about the market women and the illiterates he could reach through radio?

Even those with access to the internet won't have time for such nonsense anymore

The market women's decisions/opinions are influenced by their children and/or community leaders who are in turn influence by the messages this group spreads online and via print media.smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by ruffDiamond: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin welcome development#saynotobigotry

ONE NIGERIA, GREAT PEOPLE

IGBO KWENUUUUU !!!ONE LOVE! wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Humorclux: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
You support the Biafra course?
not my fault, i was born a biafran

21 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by successmatters(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Abiagirl777:
But it is airing now on 102.1fm,which one was jammed?

their little brains got jammed grin

22 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by samintegrity(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Can they ban people from streaming it live? Can they ban people from downloading the podcasts? Can they ban this group's influence on social media?smiley

Of cos, anything hosted online could be shut down, just a matter of calls
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by alfakoro1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Absolutely superb. They discuss issues that would cause cious. And when this happens. They won't be able to stand it. No forget say ojukwu Don die.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Humorclux:

not my fault, i was born a biafran
That means you were born in illusion...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by successmatters(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
alfakoro1:
Absolutely superb. They discuss issues that would cause cious. And when this happens. They won't be able to stand it. No forget say ojukwu Don die.

even Awolowo don die too

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by chesterlee(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lmao....
Am listening to Radio Biafra right now...

FG and Lies grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by successmatters(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

That means you were born in illusion...

and were born in confusion

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by freecocoa(f): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
I hate that kanu man with a passion, such a beast.

The FG should arrest and castrate his a$$.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by donstain2000(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lies, I am listening to it now in aba

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by mcgaius: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
UnknownT:
A station I am listening to now from Igwe Ocha. Lol grin 13 minutes pass 7

Do u mean Igwe ocha Ogwa?
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by cupidhero(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ban is the wrong word to use, they jammed their current frequency. They will simply move to another frequency and continue from where they left. BON should step their game up.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by successmatters(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
chesterlee:
Lmao....

Am listening to Radio Biafra right now...

FG and Lies grin grin grin

like bread and butter cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by madenigga(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Stolen:
Radio Biafra is not broadcasting to Nigeria but Biafra, so Nigeria does not have that authority or choice.

As i type, Radio Biafra is on here in Onitsha and in Portharcourt both analogue and digital.

If they cannot stop or see Boko Haram with Armored Tank, is it the invisible radio station they want to stop.

Jokers!
dz guy u are too ignorant. Let me tell u something u need to know, Nigeria didn't put u in ur present situation u all have a role to play in whatever befalls u, if u are suffering Nigeria breaking up is not an assurance that things wud get better, what if in ur Biafra too u now start suffering u wud start blaming d region maybe d imo people dat produce presidency in Biafra and advocating that it breaks up. Whatever u are going tru, just know that the fates can be changed, work hard, follow ur dreams and pray hard. Then leave d rest to God.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Chinom(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
I am a proud Igbo man and I ENDORSE the ban. Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud. His target is gullible, semi-educated Igbo traders and apprentices. He simply wants their money. Many of such people who found their way into Europe are really sending him money.

I listened to him once asking them to stop giving money to Pentecostal churches, but to send the money to him. He sounds like a pentecostal pastor most of the time spewing nothing but hate. Igbos have a lot to benefit from being part of Nigeria. No Igbo businessman will leave Abuja and Lagos for the sake of Biafra.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by successmatters(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
cupidhero:
Ban is the wrong word to use, they jammed their current frequency. They will simply move to another frequency and continue from where they left. BON should step their game up.

wetin dem sabi?
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
successmatters:

if you enjoyed listening to a deranged idiott, you are a raving lunatic.
Maybe I am.
LOL
His voice helps me relax grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by ugogermany: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Biafra radio is on!

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
successmatters:

and were born in confusion
As in ehn...
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by wisdomiskey(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
I hate that kanu man with a passion, such a beast.

The FG should arrest and castrate his a$$.

yuh hate all men
u bitter broad!
no wonda yuh still
single in ur 40s
I can help yuh lose
sum weight doe
just open yuh flabby
thighz il do all d work wink

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by SalC: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
NBC just succeeded in making radio Biafra more popular today

24 Likes

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by UnknownT: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
mcgaius:

Do u mean Igwe ocha Ogwa?
portharcourt
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by Chanchit: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Can they ban people from streaming it live? Can they ban people from downloading the podcasts? Can they ban this group's influence on social media?smiley

Lol! How many of his followers know how to open even fb talkless of downloading podcast.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.