Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (62636 Views)

DG Of Nigeria Broadcasting Commission, Emeka Mba, Arrested By EFCC / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by frakdon(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Hapu okwu iberibe,Abum nwa afo Naija.
see wahala nd who is dragging that with yu? yu being naija.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by frakdon(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Whatever, but my point is that Kalu is a He goat.
yu wan cry?
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by frakdon(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
kingthreat:

Your house is a zoo and the dwellers are animals. Not my Nigeria. We are not begging you fake black Jews to stay anymore. Get the f.ck out. We will only miss your prostitutes. Simple.
pls no cry yu hear, oh so there's something yu such gonna miss about the people of the rising sun?
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by frakdon(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
kehzofficial:

Listen to Radio Biafra to be informed.
yeah bro I'd love to but its difficult here in abuja to get.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2015
zhukafa:

hahahaha. for you business for how long? we said you base there and you are here blabbing . My dear, be wise and stop deceiving yourself.

grin grin grin grin grin peace man,next month I will be in Naija and will still comment here.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zhukafa(m): 6:05am On Jul 17, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

grin grin grin grin grin peace man,next month I will be in Naija and will still comment here.

Who cares? Come back to Nigeria and make your input. stop all this galimatias behaviour.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
zhukafa:

Who cares? Come back to Nigeria and make your input. stop all this galimatias behaviour.

You care, buddy grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by zhukafa(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You care, buddy grin grin grin
Nein.
Re: Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra by ollgeetrxll(m): 1:35am On Jul 18, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Hehehehehe

I can't stop laffing.

So Nnamdi kunnu no get mouth at all.

Look below.

Smart Igbos
They believe in one nigeria and are benefiting from it. A few of them are listed below.

T.A Orji

Very much hated by the people of Abia state and majority of igbos for the way they believe he governed the state. The unity of Nigeria has seen him become a senator of the populous black nation. The clamour for biafra makes no sense to him cos he's enjoying immunity.

Phyno

Sings with Olamide and Lil kesh who are yoruba boys or better yet nigerians. This enables him smile to the bank. He won't want a biafran country where his fan base will be limited to his brothers alone.

Precious Chikwendu

A beauty queen who now dates Femi fani-kayode, a man hated by the igbos for reeling out the names of igbo woman he has dated before. If she cares about biafra and hates yorubas as directed by Nnamdi Kanu, she won't have the opportunity to be in a relationship with a handsome former minister of aviation. Wise girl.

Ekweremadu

I don't think the deputy senate president of the federal republic of nigeria would entertain any talk of biafra when he's currently living large in abuja. A man of that position stands a better chance of clamouring for biafra.

Mikel Obi

The green white green jersey saw him rise to being a superstar. He can never regret playing for the Zoo. If asked to choose between the Zoo and Biafran national team, he'll certainly choose the Zoo over and over again.

bianca ojukwu

She is the wife of the late biafra warlord, Ojukwu. She's currently representing the Zoo as an ambassador in spain. She definitely doesn't see herself as a biafran because of the bumper pay she receives from the Zoo.

Ojukwu

Fought against his country in a war that saw him lose nothing less than 2million of his tribesmen. When the heat of the war was unbearable, He fled to abidjan to cool off with some chilled palm wine while watching abidjan girls dance makoosa. He returned to nigeria to reclaim his properties while his tribes men had theirs declared abandoned properties. Maybe that's why his tribesmen didn't vote for him when he later contested for presidency in thesame country he fought against. He got a military burial. Sharp man.

Nnamdi Kanu

Lives in london and flies about with a passport giving to him by the Zoo.

Gullible igbos

These ones blame all their failures on Nigeria which they call a Zoo. They wake up every morning to recite the Zoo's national anthem and salute the Zoo's flag hoisted in every banks, schools and institution in their beloved biafra. When filling a form, they state the Zoo as their nationality. They voted massively in the Zoo's last election. The Zoo pays their men who work for them. Even with all of these and many more, they still think they aren't also baboons in the Zoo they call Nigeria.

I believe if they were as rich as the smart igbos mentioned above, biafra would be the last thing on their lips.

God bless SW, SE, SS, NW, NE and NC.

One Nigeria

dumb & misinformed. shoot yourself in the head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.