Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,030 members, 7,845,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail (46602 Views)

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard / See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by kenoz(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Kenobus: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
It is mere grandstanding. Motion without movement! The cases have ended
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by peeta89(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
I know a country called Nigeria where prisons are made for the poor only who either steal little amount of money.

It's only God that will fight for the poor who don't have anybody.

The so called “senior citizens” will never go to prison despite the fact that most of them looted millions and billions of naira.

Well, God's judgement is final and no court of law will stop God's judgement.
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by BERNIMOORE: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
klax:
When I learnt about him being put in prison i just laughed because it's a bloody moonlight kids play things. I repeat in as far this issue of corruption and looting is concern [size=18pt]GMB can not jail anybody[/size] because you can not fight evil with evil NEVER get that today.

Listen guys all of them looted both apc and pdp past and present and all these guys belong to same club they knew each other well, they knew their secret any attempt to victimise anybody he will blow up the air and expose all others so tell me how will fight against corruption work

Will Gej go to prison and ibb and OBJ the GMB apc endorser walking freely on the street Will pdp governor goes to prison and Amaechi dancing shoki in his mansion impossible it cant work. Will Gej get jail and Tifnubu etc walking freely on the street you guys hasn't understand the truth yet. Saraki senate president and you want to fight corruption how pls how Abeg.

Lamido abeg go home go sleep they are not yet serious. You want to fight orruption and you collected corrupt and stolen cash to win election so whom do you fight
at bolded, you just re echoed my assertion check my profile may 29th 2015 grin
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by adaxxy: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Family of thei.ves undecided
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kockane:
Different strokes for different folks.

While he is rejoicing over his granted bail application, I'm here thinking of which babalawo will help me do jazz to remove the pregnancy that shukurat, my neighbour's maid has for me and has refused to abort.

Dear God, please help me. Shukura is just an agent of the devil from a bad home who was sent to destroy my destiny.

My fellow Nairalanders, may no Togolese house maid ever carry unwanted belle for any of una IJN!!! Amen. cry

hahahaaa....na we hold torchlight for you?? tongue
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by IamThrive(m): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sai change!!!

More unimaginable to come...
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
thief!
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by talk2yommex2000(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
brianero24:
giants of Africa!!lamido be like na Godwin o undecided

As he don win the case, Na Godwin grin
brianero24:
giants of Africa!!lamido be like na Godwin o undecided

As he don win the case, Na Godwin
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by amaben2020(m): 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
shege Buhari the dullard

1 Like

Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by amaben2020(m): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2015
susex234:
Guaranteed London used Electronics for Sale.
Email: market_value@net-shopping.com
CALL: 08146177523 Blackberry Phones
Blackberry Q5(Black/white)---N19,000
Blackberry Z10(black/white) --- N19,000
Blackberry Z30( ash/ white) --- N27,000
Blackberry Q10(black/white) --- N28,000
Blackberry bold 5( black) ------ N10,000
Blackberry Torch 2---- 7,000 Naira
London used Hp Laptops
Hp Pavillion G6-- 33,000 Naira (intel core i5
Hp pavillion G7-- 38,000 Naira(intel core i5
Hp Pavillion Dm4 --- 32,000 Naira(intel core i5
Hp pavillion 15 ------- 43,000 Naira (intel core i7
Hp EliteBook 6930P ( core 2 duo) --- 28,000 naira
Hp Elitebook 8540W( intel core i7)---- 35,000 naira
Hp Mini 2140 and mini 1000----- 23,000 Naira
Apple Products
Few carrier Apple Iphone 6 plus ------ 98,000 Naira
Few carrier Apple Iphone 6------- 81,000 Naira
Apple Iphone 5s(grey/white) 16gig--- N51,300
Apple Iphone 5(black/white) 16gig---N40,000
Apple Ipad 3( wifi and sim)--- N 41,000
Apple Ipad 4 (wifi and sim)--- N 49,000
Apple Ipad Air ------------------ N59,000
Samsung Products
Samsung galaxy S2 -- N19,000
Samsung galaxy S3 -- N21,000
Samsung galaxy S4 --- N28,000
Samsung galaxy S5 ---- N45,000
Samsung galaxy Note 3 (0riginal) ---- N36,000
Samsung galaxy tab2 (10.1 inches) --- N35,000
Samsung galaxy (N8000) note 10.1 --- N30,000
Other products avaliable, Htc, Nokia, Sony.

you this criminal, you nor dey tire?
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by onelife97: 12:06am On Jul 15, 2015
keandre:
what is a Lamido

Lamido is name of a person most especially from northern Nigeria among the numerous leaders that steal public fund.
It can also mean a kind of baboon that takes its son for stealing state's money.
In twenty century a decade and five,it means a monkey that sleeps in prison with one of his numerous offsprings.
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Stelvin101:
Whenever you see or hear this phrase "A Federal high court" just know a political criminal has been set free. Nigeria Judiciary System is really drawing this nation backward. Fed Govt should legalise carrying of arms like America abeg, so that these people will know they are not untouchable angry
Nigerian youths aren't serious! It is time the youths come together, get sniper guns and take down these criminals. The earlier they find solution the better for their future. We can't continue like this forever. I blame the youths for not taking action to protect their future from these old crooks!

The worst of it all is that Boko Haram is killing the innocent citizens while these bunch of silly criminals are the causes of their plight. Shame on all of them. Senseless apes! Primitive human beings! cry cry cry cry
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by NobleG1(m): 2:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Corruption has prevailed once again.
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by tsdarkside(m): 2:58am On Jul 15, 2015
shiiit...you would think,they would be sorry.....BUT,THEY ARE SMILING??...DAMN IT!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

they should be shoot!!! firing squad...asap.....sharp sharp...........
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by izzieman: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Kockane:

While he is rejoicing over his granted bail application, I'm here thinking of which babalawo will help me do jazz to remove the pregnancy that shukurat, my neighbour's maid has for me and has refused to abort.

Dear God, please help me. Shukura is just an agent of the devil from a bad home who was sent to destroy my destiny.

My fellow Nairalanders, may no Togolese house maid ever carry unwanted belle for any of una IJN!!! Amen. cry

No be your prick be agent of the devil wey go find poor Togolese girl?
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by watchindelta(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2015
seeee oh all dis Nigerians on nairaland who nahnever seee anything yet. jahagahahaha
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Keepshining(f): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2015
adanduka:
I thought Buhari is against kworruption. cry
Don't put Buhari join in this matter,na him be the judge ni?hain!
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by walemadu: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2015
northerners are the ones killing this nation
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by ogbonti: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Kockane:

Boy, tell her to keep that pregnancy. That may be the only child u will ever have.
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Shioo
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Kockane(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
ogbonti:

Boy, tell her to keep that pregnancy. That may be the only child u will ever have.

Thunder fire you!!! Dem no dey folo you play?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) / Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 / Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.