Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail (46605 Views)

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard / See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Soreza(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
NO LESSONS LEARNT,LEADERS CONTINUES THEIR ROBERY

1 Like

Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
That's not my business
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by willyboss: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
What are the bail conditions? I hope they are asked to pay atleast a quarter each of the purported loot
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by misspicy(f): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
All na APC propaganda
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by bjoyoyo99: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
yoruba ni olowo ni o kure aforiti ni o pa talaka awa witan won o mo ge awon eyan lowo lese lesu pe won ji eran .

eni kowo ilu je ni e ri nkan fi se hun

Walekun salam

1 Like

Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by ctman(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
good 4 dem
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Sandydayz(f): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
#5 undecided
undecided Who is joking with u? smiley
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sandydayz:

undecided Who is joking with u? smiley
So u mean we should tell u d actual amount here?go aso rock cheesy
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Poochai354: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
okay
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by front247: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Efcc can never send any big man to prison in Nigeria
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by hharsnan(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
The man should be prosecuted if found guilty and if not he should not be singled out for victimization all because of the fact that he did not decamp to APC.
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by cupidhero(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
And their suffering continues. Una name na sorry.
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by legaxi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
I love my country die, MONEY REALLY IS GOOD
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by brixton: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bloody ex convicts
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Okeikpu(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Change is here! I will pight kworruption to the bery last op my frood. Idi0t!!!
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
dumb Nigerians.. watching and arguing as their future is ruined
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by swagger193(m): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
keandre:
what is a Lamido

JAMB QUESTION
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by hobermener: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Case closed!!! Next case please!!!!
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by keandre: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
swagger193:

JAMB QUESTION
2marks 4 dat matter
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by okoloto: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
EFFC has never sent any political criminal to jail na only yahoo small small boys and poor thiefs wey dey struggle to survive and can't pay the fee. Please can anybody tell me any politician that have gone to jail prosecuted by EFFC. why are we wasting the tax payers money funding their activities self? Police can do their work...
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by jesusislord33: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jesus is lord.......Nigeria is the only country in wish the laws of the land is made by superior people for the inferior ones!!!God should have mercy on our soul.....it is not too late to cry when the head is still intact...give your life to Christ now before is too late
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Intendy: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-J3AWMpVIMHk/VaVX-sCBU0I/AAAAAAAAA2E/cT7UgewQFfQ/s320/free.jpg[/img]
A federal court in Abuja has granted former Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State, and his two sons, bail.

They are to be released from prison once the bail conditions are met.
Mr. Lamido and his sons are facing money laundering charges, brought against them by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-lYZDCbXPe2g/VaVX_XBWzBI/AAAAAAAAA2I/qSe9CesD3wI/s320/free1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-fHLrizPnwf0/VaVYBegzMII/AAAAAAAAA2Q/vjOxIYNKMV8/s320/free2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-nbJYPjQRcX0/VaVYC0dfWKI/AAAAAAAAA2Y/OrzkBPVCpX0/s320/free3.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-lamido-and-son-smile-after.html

Yes it was a bailable offence.
sauce for the goose,sauce for the gander
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by itsMrIke(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Why is no one telling us the bail conditions? Infact make una no post anything about these men again until una get full details!!!
I wonDer how the MODs thought this is front page worthy sef...Nonsense!!!
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by searider(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
I thought he was to remain in custody until October abi world go end before then?
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Nicepoker(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
keandre:
what is a Lamido
name of a tree.
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thieves...shameless thieves... angry
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by petermichaels(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Is dis d probing dat pple has bn making mouth about? Pls its rubbish
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by 4thsense: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Never heard of people being granted bail afterinprisonment, tot that happens only from police cell and when the final judgement is yet to be served? Anymore maner and fashion of legal abuse left in Nigeria?
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by adeyeb(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
shey na 2day e don dey hapun ??..
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by money121(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Awon elewon oshi...

Ki looo bawo lekun??
Re: Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail by goshen26: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Origin Of AIDS: OPERATION MK-NAOMI / British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari / Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.