Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam (3636 Views)

Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP / UK MP Calls For Recognition Of Biafra Agitation / Dutch MP Calls For Removal Of All Mosques In Netherlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by aminho(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Obipat:
and his name? Ananimous! Ijaw ppl can make mouth. Orubebe must be ur uncle
dude am not ijaw am from the north east and for the record his name ××××÷÷ FMR EDUCATION MINSTER AND FMR PRESDENTIAL CANDIDATE

1 Like

Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
smiley that's sweet. Was thinking Norway before, but now, I should be having the Dutch Kingdom as first on my list. #notoislam
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by Ahmed4002(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
aminho:
dude am not ijaw am from the north east and for the record his name

kai ka na bin dan iska har sai ka gaya mai your family. sha re shi kawai and edit your post.

he thought everyone from north nah born throw away as him maama call us grin
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by aminho(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ahmed4002:

kai ka na bin dan iska har sai ka gaya mai your family. sha re shi kawai and edit your post.

he thought everyone from north nah born throw away as him maama call us grin

Manta da shege ya dauka Kowa kaman shi ne! Suna kallon mu en arewa as talakawa mahaukata idan ba haka muke nuna musu Sai su ringa Raina mu
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by Ahmed4002(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
aminho:

Manta da shege ya dauka Kowa kaman shi ne! Suna kallon mu en arewa as talakawa mahaukata idan ba haka muke nuna musu Sai su ringa Raina mu

kawai ignoring wani abu zaka yi and move on. kasan ka fi kar fin sa har abada. so there is no need to worried about.
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by koife(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
The guy above me tho
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by Obipat(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
aminho:
dude am not ijaw am from the north east and for the record his name is Alh dauda birmah CFR mni (SARKIN GABAS ADAMAWA) FMR EDUCATION MINSTER AND FMR PRESDENTIAL CANDIDATE
I don't even know the terrorist u mention, is he a nigerian or from chaD. U know u ppl do born throw away accorndinto mama piss
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by aminho(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Obipat:
I don't even know the terrorist u mention, is he a nigerian or from chaD. U know u ppl do born throw away accorndinto mama piss
how will you know him? You are just a small child! how can you know him when you are an illiterate scumbag with no bright future? How can you know him when you have never left your village? How can you know him when you are thinking of who to rob Kidnap or rape?
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by Obipat(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
aminho:
how will you know him? You are just a small child! how can you know him when you are an illiterate scumbag with no bright future? How can you know him when you have never left your village? How can you know him when you are thinking of who to rob Kidnap or rape?
lol, this abo.ki is funny, boko haram
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by aminho(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Obipat:
lol, this abo.ki is funny, boko haram
go get yourself a job pls!!!and if you need help with that just sy so
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by Blackfire(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Zaikon:
yureeduna liyutfihou nurallahi bi afwaahihim wallahu mutimu nurihi wallahu karial kafirun.

u are an hypocrite... Who is a kaffri?
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by Obipat(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
aminho:
go get yourself a job pls!!!and if you need help with that just sy so
I'm an igbo boy, how can I look for work with all the brain God gave me
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by Blackfire(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
Islam. the true religion of peace.

guy islam means 'to SUBMIT to' not peace. Ask your imam
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by Blackfire(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Zaikon:
yureeduna liyutfihou nurallahi bi afwaahihim wallahu mutimu nurihi wallahu karial kafirun.

hypocrites!!!
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by Blackfire(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
aminho:
mumu

i dont think so
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by aminho(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Obipat:
I'm an igbo boy, how can I look for work with all the brain God gave me
your loss
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by Zaikon(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Blackfire:

u are an hypocrite... Who is a kaffri?
u knw i knw so why asking . just take it cool bro.
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by waldigit: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
EyeofanEagle:
Islam!Religion of peace grin

practised by some as a religion of violence. But right now in the cycle of Islam globally I expect to see a massive campaign explaining with quaranic backing how Islam is a religion of peace rather than just claim making! To me islamic world has been too silent on this issue. Proof to us that these violent guys err in Islamic doctrine. Dont just merely say they are not muslim. It makes you sound insincere.
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by Obipat(m): 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
aminho:
your loss
u are not my match bro. During my NYSC days, all the hausa ppl in my PPA where under me
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by Kingspin(m): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Islam, if you allow them. They will be pursuing religion and people when others citizens are seeking for development. Good education and reorientation will help them fast.
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by Kingspin(m): 12:06am On Jul 16, 2015
Islam, if you allow them. They will be pursuing religion and people when others citizens are seeking for development. Good education and reorientation will help them fast..
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by aminho(m): 4:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Obipat:
u are not my match bro. During my NYSC days, all the hausa ppl in my PPA where under me
that's left to you they were under you not me!!! I know they will complain of how you cheated them lied against them..and yes I am not your match in any way am better than you and secondly you are not my bro!!! Cuz am nigerian and you are not
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by Obipat(m): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2015
aminho:
that's left to you they were under you not me!!! I know they will complain of how you cheated them lied against them..and yes I am not your match in any way am better than you and secondly you are not my bro!!! Cuz am nigerian and you are not
I'm proud igbo son, can u be proud of ur tribe? Almajiri. The bro I called is just a slang. Suicide bomber. Blood sucking demon

1 Like

Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by aminho(m): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2015
Obipat:
I'm proud igbo son, can u be proud of ur tribe? Almajiri. The bro I called is just a slang. Suicide bomber. Blood sucking demon
i am proud of my tribe but i am a Nigerian first kanuri second mind you am not hausa
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by tck2000(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
h
Re: Netherland Mp Calls For Cleaning The Country From Islam by daroz(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
koife:
A Dutch right-wing political party has demanded Netherlands be cleared of mosques, amid an ongoing row over the integration of Muslim and Turkish minorities in the country.

Machiel de Graaf, a member of Dutch anti-immigration and anti-Islam Party for Freedom (PVV), asked all mosques in the country to be shut down while speaking during a debate on integration in the House of Representatives.

Emphasizing that a Netherlands without mosques would be better, the parliamentarian said “We want to clean Netherlands of Islam.”

In addition to not being integrated into Dutch society and refuse to be assimilated, Muslims living in the country threaten Dutch identity and culture by giving more birth, according to de Graaf.

De Graaf’s remarks drew harsh criticism from members of social democratic parties attending the debate.

While Labor Party (PvdA) deputy Roos Vermeij urged the right-winger to retract his words, Democrats 66 (D66) deputy Sten van Weijenberg stressed his statements were dangerous.http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/07/12/dutch-mp-calls-for-removal-of-all-mosques-in-netherlands-2/

Supported 100%
It was just yesterday I was imagining how safe and lovely the world would have been if Islam never existed.

Just imagine countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Pakistan, Palestine, Egypt and the rest of them were all Christian or just secular countries, the world would have been far more developed than this, it would have been like Paradise on earth. There would have been no religious terrorism, religious war or religious intolerance because all these problems are all associated with Islam. Islam needs to be contained or modified for the world to move forward.
This is a fact.

As at today, we have more 210 recognised deadly terrorist groups in the world that based their manifesto on Islamic ideology. Just imagine ..

Note: I don’t hate Muslims ( I have many of them as friends and colleagues), I only just hate the Islamic ideologies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Deployed With High-Grade Rifle To Guard Governor-Elect Alex Otti Of APGA-Pix / Where Did Celestine Ukwu Die? Which Road Killed Him? / In This Buhari Administration, This 3 People Won't Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.