Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? (1096 Views)

Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer / Informing Your Pastor Before Your Fiancee Is It Ok? / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? by Komex(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
People are not the same so I need your own opinion. Would you let a pastor march on you because he told you god said so.

Re: Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? by Bilabong(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Him de mad? I for chance am till him ban me from ei church. See as him resemble agbero sef..

1 Like

Re: Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? by iphanyiuma(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Maybe some people did not play with toy wile growing up....God forgive me oh!!
Re: Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? by Bilabong(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
N
Re: Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? by dammywapes(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ko si problem. Some pple will cme dwn here and say it's wrong but i wanna let u knw eni ba lo mo. A ni rogun.
Re: Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? by ibkgab001: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Please who needs the deliverance between that pastor and his congregation
Re: Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? by efepro(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
This man again?
This Prophet needs deliverance
Re: Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? by Solowande(m): 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
After he don march me finish, i go com rise up slap am, telling him dat it's god dat ask me to slap him, 1-1 na DRAW
Re: Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? by dammywapes(m): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Solowande:
After he don march me finish, i go com rise up slap am, telling him dat it's god dat ask me to slap him, 1-1 na DRAW
wetin uno fit do.
Re: Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? by chevkosticks(m): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2015
Komex:
People are not the same so I need your own opinion. Would you let a pastor march on you because he told you god said so.
nigerians are so desperate for miracles.....imagine wat happen around my area,a pastor telling a church member to go and pray at d middle of an express road at midnight,and d woman foolishly go do am and she was hit by a car and she died
Re: Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? by Komex(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
chevkosticks:
nigerians are so desperate for miracles.....imagine wat happen around my area,a pastor telling a church member to go and pray at d middle of an express road at midnight,and d woman foolishly go do am and she was hit by a car and she died

God have Mercy
Re: Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? by Blackfire(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Religion exist when a con man meet gullible people who dont ask questions. Or. Use there common sense.
Re: Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? by englishmart(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2015
archaic minded op
Re: Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You? by Image123(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2015
This can happen when the gospel is not known or preached.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Youth Of Anglican Church Sapele Diocese Calls For Removal Of Bishop / . / Seun/nairaland Didn't Wish Us [nairalanders] A Merry Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.