Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu (2241 Views)

No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo / Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months / Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by BushidoBlue(m): 12:08am On Jul 15, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/apc-cant-clean-up-pdps-16-years-mess-in-30-days-tinubu/

Nass Crisis: Bury you differences for Nigeria’s sake, Buhari pleads with APC leaders

By Levinus Nwabughiogu

ABUJA- Crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress, APC following the national assembly leadership election may soon be over as President Mohammadu has again appealed to the leaders of the party to sheath their swords for the sake of the country.
This came as the national leader of the party, Bola Ahmed Tinubu lambasted the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and other Nigerians who accused Buhari’s administration of snail-pacing.

To Tinubu, the 16-years ‎mess of the PDP cannot be automatically cleaned up in 30 days.
‎Both men spoke at the breaking of Ramadan fast at the new Banquet Hall at the Presidential Villa late last night.
Recalling the challenges APC conquered to get to power, President Buhari who hosted the party’s leaders stated that for the party to deliver on its campaign promises, the leaders needed to resolve their differences.
“I always like to go down memory lane to show how lucky we are as a political group.
“At no stage was the decision taken by chance it was all deliberate. The leaders of the parties felt the only way to wrestle power from the PDP was for us to come together. I in particular was scared after previous failures of the elections of 2003, 2007 and 2011.
“We dissolved our various parties to form APC then we applied to INEC, for once I was grateful to INEC. We had gone with nine people to INEC to apply and INEC advised us that we needed at least 25 people across the people to form a political party. We were able to go back raised 35 members across the country and then successfully registered the party.
“INEC then informed the federal government that we have met the requirements hence we cannot be denied registration. Many doubting Thomases said merger has never succeeded in Nigeria but here we are.
“I went into this long explanation so that you will appreciate how far we have come and for a society as ours, if we respect the constitution, then all the greed and problems will be a thing of the fast.
“We should just look at Nigeria as Nigerians, no matter the level you are, loss your influence so that we can help achieve the manifestos – security, economy, employment and corruption because if we don’t kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria. We have to ensure that people we bring forward are those that will move the society forward”.
While appreciating the President for the opportunity of breaking Ramadan fast with him, Tinubu‎ who also described APC as the Armoured Personnel Carrier, said the party represented the diversity of Nigeria.
He pledged total support to the government of the day, assuring President Buhari of success in office.
He said, “We believe this diversity will continue to propel us for economic growth under your leadership.
“This is the first Ramadan after the election. We thank God for cutting down the opponents 60 years of fake promises to 16 years.
“I heard they say we are slow. Yes, we didn’t campaign to be fire fighters, but planners and meticulous one at that. A latrine pit of 16 years can’t be cleaned up in 30 days because the mess is much.
“Mr. President you started well, you hit the ground running. You promised Nigerians that you’ll address security and your first meeting to ECOWAS was on security because we cannot fight alone.
“You have been to others places. If they think is a game of ludo, we will say is serious business. If they forgot G7 we will remind them.
“We have faith in you Mr. President. We have faith in your capacity and uprightness. I’m here filled up and not fed up.
“We promise to continue to be with you and support. ‎No matter what they are saying we are not re-running the election until four years time.
“We pray to God to give us four more years of this month and pray to Him to forgive our misdeeds, and for peace and stability, with this Nigeria i‎s a promise to the future.
“Mr. President, your hands are on the plough and you will succeed‎”, he said.
The ceremony attracted the presence of APC national publicity secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammadu, former national chairman of PDP but now APC chieftain, Chief Audu Ogbe, former Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi, Senator Mamora, amongst others.
The gathering would be the first public meeting between President Buhari and Tinubu since the crisis started in the party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2015
Okayyy
Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:09am On Jul 15, 2015
This man makes lots and lots of noise, we want action and not stories that can touch the heart, he should start work immediately

4 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by mormoni(m): 12:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Please help me tell them.

Thank you sir.
Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by olapluto(m): 12:12am On Jul 15, 2015
I would think that is obvious to sensible people. Except offcourse the remnants of PDP e-rats

2 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by dunkem21(m): 12:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Which mess pass Western Germany

3 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by osaslord500(m): 12:14am On Jul 15, 2015
Lol.. Bt datz wat you folks promised.
Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 15, 2015
The Jagaban has bounced back on his feet, after all the political humiliation he received of late, he has found his voice again, welcome sir.

5 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by austinekommbra: 12:31am On Jul 15, 2015
non sense.another excuse again. if your ojoro change broom cant clean you and your party, how do you expect to clean a whole country. 30 days is enough to clean your backyard. tell us how far you have gone cos that's why your party was elected.

6 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 12:38am On Jul 15, 2015
*GBAM*Tell them Jagaban!!

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:51am On Jul 15, 2015
Tinubu the people that created the mess in PDP are today eating and drinking with you in APC.

6 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:53am On Jul 15, 2015
Just like it would take four centuries to clean up the dirt in Lagos State.

Lagos has no functional water supply scheme - fact!

Lagos State is insecure - fact!

Lagos State taxes exhorbitantly- fact!

Lagos State has never revealed its annual financial account - fact!

Lagos State political office holders are selected and not elected - fact!

Lagos State extorts from its residents via toll gate fees - fact!

You want to sweep your village but your house is a dumpsite?

"...Animal wan dash me human rights.." - Fela Kuti.

APC is a joke!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

APC is a joke!
this thread is not for idiIots, you can excuse yourself and go to derailers paradise where you hold sway. Your moronic comment has been swept along with you. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by YoruBanger: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2015

"A latrine pit of 16 years can’t be cleaned up in 30 days because the mess is much.

“No matter what they are saying we are not re-running the election until four years time.

Now those are classic words. Tanoids, please take note cheesy
Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by donholy28(m): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2015
Tinubu have u forgotten that u were among the group heaping d mess in their own special kind of way?

5 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by playboy99(m): 1:06am On Jul 15, 2015
firstEVA:
this thread is not for idiIots, you can excuse yourself and go to derailers paradise where you hold sway. Your moronic comment has been swept along with you. Thanks
u on point lagosians don't complain but d immigrants would complain.they hav dere own state they won't go dere and setlle only to complain n ask jamb? #ACE
Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by bababuff(m): 1:07am On Jul 15, 2015
dunkem21:
Which mess pass Western Germany

Why do you keep going back to your vomit ?
W. Germany is not trending any more. Move on.

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by playboy99(m): 1:09am On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=35872429] this thread is not for idiIots, you can excuse yourself and go to derailers paradise where you hold sway. Your moronic comment has been swept along with you. Thank

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by equlibrium(m): 1:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Please tell booharry to resign, to be president no be by force abi?

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:15am On Jul 15, 2015
firstEVA:

Firsteva admitted to visiting the Ashawo thread in the Sexuality section regularly.

Pray tell, why does she (let's assume it's a 'she') visit there regularly? grin Visit this thread to see 'her' comments: https://www.nairaland.com/2401982/she-calls-herself-sexiest-curviest#35102054

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by mensdept: 1:18am On Jul 15, 2015
Excuses excuses
Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:20am On Jul 15, 2015
firstEVA:
The Jagaban has bounced back on his feet, after all the political humiliation he received of late, he has found his voice again, welcome sir.

It's a known fact that you visit the Ashawo thread in the Sexuality section: https://www.nairaland.com/2401982/she-calls-herself-sexiest-curviest#35102054

Looking for 'customers'?grin

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by Egwuda33: 1:24am On Jul 15, 2015
if you were actually gonna clean up any mess, you should have started work already and stop talking about how messy the mess is. QUIT TALKING DAMN IT AND GET TO WORK. angry angry

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's a known fact that you visit the Ashawo thread in the Sexuality section: https://www.nairaland.com/2401982/she-calls-herself-sexiest-curviest#35102054

Looking for 'customers'?grin
and you quoted me 3 times? Ur head needs rewiring.
Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by blazer90707: 1:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Ehen.ok na
Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:42am On Jul 15, 2015
firstEVA:
and you quoted me 3 times? Ur head needs rewiring.

Are you done with the Ashawo thread in the Sexuality section? Of course you are not. 'Business' must continue, right?grin

Isn't that where you learn a lot about the business?grin

I posted the link in my previous comments so everyone can see you for what you are.

Firsteva admitted to visiting the Ashawo thread in the Sexuality section regularly.:
https://www.nairaland.com/2401982/she-calls-herself-sexiest-curviest#35102054

Firsteva created a thread to seek strippers for the 'Ashawo' business :https://www.nairaland.com/2297461/sexy-cute-male-strippers-wanted

Is this the kind of person to be taken seriously? The Meheeda kind of person?

2 Likes

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by chinchum(m): 1:51am On Jul 15, 2015
While appreciating the President for the opportunity of breaking Ramadan fast with him, Tinubu‎ who also described APC as the Armoured Personnel Carrier, said the party represented the diversity of Nigeria.
He pledged total support to the government of the day, assuring President Buhari of success in office.
He said, “We believe this diversity will continue to propel us for economic growth under your leadership.
“This is the first Ramadan after the election. We thank God for cutting down the opponents 60 years of fake promises to 16 years.
“I heard they say we are slow. Yes, we didn’t campaign to be fire fighters, but planners and meticulous one at that. A latrine pit of 16 years can’t be cleaned up in 30 days because the mess is much.

“Mr. President you started well, you hit the ground running. You promised Nigerians that you’ll address security and your first meeting to ECOWAS was on security because we cannot fight alone.
“You have been to others places. If they think is a game of ludo, we will say is serious business. If they forgot G7 we will remind them.
“We have faith in you Mr. President. We have faith in your capacity and uprightness. I’m here filled up and not fed up.
“We promise to continue to be with you and support. ‎No matter what they are saying we are not re-running the election until four years time.
“We pray to God to give us four more years of this month and pray to Him to forgive our misdeeds, and for peace and stability, with this Nigeria i‎s a promise to the future.
“Mr. President, your hands are on the plough and you will succeed‎”, he said.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by denedene(m): 1:56am On Jul 15, 2015
so bubu nvr start to clean the mess since? undecided i thought that was the reason why the government is slow with appointments sef cry
anyways! days are already counting give us campaign promises o! cleaning mess wasn't part of it
Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by omogin(f): 2:00am On Jul 15, 2015
Official excuse for PMB's failure

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by Firefire(m): 2:03am On Jul 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

APC is a joke!

Facts!

1 Like

Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Are you done with the Ashawo thread in the Sexuality section? Of course you are not. 'Business' must continue, right?grin

Isn't that where you learn a lot about the business?grin

I posted the link in my previous comments so everyone can see you for what you are.

Firsteva admitted to visiting the Ashawo thread in the Sexuality section regularly.:
https://www.nairaland.com/2401982/she-calls-herself-sexiest-curviest#35102054

Firsteva created a thread to seek strippers for the 'Ashawo' business :https://www.nairaland.com/2297461/sexy-cute-male-strippers-wanted

Is this the kind of person to be taken seriously? The Meheeda kind of person?
this session is for matured minds, not dimwits, take my earlier advise.
Re: APC Can’t Clean Up Pdp’s 16 Years Mess In 30 Days – Tinubu by Standing5(m): 3:36am On Jul 15, 2015
True talk.
Let the wailing wailers take a chill pill and stop being spiteful with logic and analysis please. Going by what Jonathan said after conceeding defeat abt increasing tax, removing subsidy, and NNPC it is clear the new govt has already achieved by not 'undoing' the masses yet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Yoruba Men Attracted To Raping Babies. / Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) / Buhari Attempt To Kidnap Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.