Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or (5487 Views)

God Is Daft And Senseless - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or by johnsonsatino: 4:51am On Jul 15, 2015
Hahahahahhahahhahahahahhaha!
What is this for God's sake....Oya BsB readers, Hit or Miss

more below; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/photo-of-day-super-muscled-guy-tries.html

Re: Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or by HungerBAD: 4:52am On Jul 15, 2015
eediot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 15, 2015
This one na iron woman! grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or by mormoni(m): 4:53am On Jul 15, 2015
Miss Misser Missest

This one na Missest

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or by Yustash001(m): 5:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Lol...I see no transgender here...all I see is a man wearing a woman's dress...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or by pretydiva(f): 5:12am On Jul 15, 2015
So disgusting. Pukes on him I mean she undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or by sben2308(m): 5:19am On Jul 15, 2015
Calling him an idiot is an understatement

In short he is

Biggest Ode

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or by Haywhymido(m): 5:24am On Jul 15, 2015
undecided cry ODE, see how the mumu look.
Re: Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or by samkayy(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2015
Na Op be that...

but don't take it too seriously, na JOKE I dey!!!
Re: Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or by southernbelle(f): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2015
awful embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or by vm26: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2015
this guys dd this hiding behing the fact tht he was playing but the actual fact behind such acts is those ppl will actulally be gay nad all the gyming and body building is actually an act of supressing the gayness therfore acting and looking macho.no straightman cn do such.who is tht guy fooling
Re: Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or by vivianpeal(f): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
johnsonsatino:
Hahahahahhahahhahahahahhaha!
What is this for God's sake....Oya BsB readers, Hit or Miss

more below; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/photo-of-day-super-muscled-guy-tries.html
bad taste tongue
Re: Photo Of The Day! Super Muscled Guy Tries His Luck Has A Transgender.....hit Or by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Not a transexual jor. Just an attention seeker.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerians Rocking My Oga At The Top T-shirts / Yvonne Jegede Is Back! Releases Hot New Photos... / Photo Of The Day:see What This Groomsmen & Bridesmaids Are Doing At A Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.