Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION (44777 Views)

EFCC Traces $20bn Missing Oil Cash To Jonathan’s Campaign / Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Kogi: Wada Kicks As Early Results Favour Audu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by starboi63(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2015
why is mr gej so scared when he knows he has no hand in gas money misconduct, pmb should probe and we will know who is to be blame..

No wonder PMB said he is keeping the petrol portfolio in his office. I.e no one is to be trusted when it comes to government money, which is not very easy to make account for.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by tolux247(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2015
Hey, you mean former NLC president now nothing about economic statistics stop taking crak..... is bad for your health

peacetravel:

It is not about hiding any thing, is about misinterpretation and not following rules. Adams has not submitted his probe for assessment and he is pointing accusing finger. How much of economic statistics does he know. Economic figures are not what they seem, that is while most people get confused when the see company account books.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by 83lagosroad(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2015
handie:
thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathan-kicks-as-buhari-plans-2-1b-oil-cash-probe/

oshiomole should come and explain howhe spent security votes totalling 6billion per annum to nigerians at least ge has been there now for 5years so we hace 30billion naira with him. co i he who must come to equity mist do so with. clean hands. the FG provides this man with police and sss security details what then does he need security votes for. kettle calling pot black
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by Kenobus: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2015
This is a big propaganda from Tinubu Nation. GEJ is not doing those things ascribed to him. The story is totally false. They have seen that there is no way they can hook GEJ; so they are coming out from all corners. They have failed woofully. We have a man who is a Dullard, who cant do anything. Nigerians would regret ever putting GMB.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by Swagk101(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2015
FreeGlobe:

The article about Mungono further shows only how petty and inconsistent Tinubu's nation's thrashpaper is
Lol! Seems u don't want Buhari to probe Jona's administration, after damaging our economy cool
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by omogin(f): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2015
GEJ obviously has a lot to hide, lol... any deal that prevents the exposure of corruption does not favour Nigerians and as such is null and void.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by azyz1: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2015
If him no get skeleton for cupboard make him go defend himself.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by Kenobus: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2015
starboi63:
why is mr gej so scared when he knows he has no hand in gas money misconduct, pmb should probe and we will know who is to be blame..

No wonder PMB said he is keeping the petrol portfolio in his office. I.e no one is to be trusted when it comes to government money, which is not very easy to make account for.
The story is completely false. It is a lie just to paint him so. GEJ wont do those things they reported. In waht way would GEJ go a nd meet Abdulsalami? So that he would stop Buhari from probing him? Look at what the paper said: he is worried that Buhari wants to probe $2.1b. This is a big lie. GEJ has told them to probe him. They wont see anything incriminating against him.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by maestroz: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Buhari is very crazy... Instead of him to concentrate on insecurity, he is thr tryn to witchhunt gej...

Infact, I am fed up wit Buhari...

Let him just do and get d fvck out frm office.... Dnt wana regret this buhari administration

Guy you don't need to rant on this platform, the lagoon is just nearby.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by 83lagosroad(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2015
handie:
thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathan-kicks-as-buhari-plans-2-1b-oil-cash-probe/

justcant understand why buhari and his apc guys have been so unproffessional with respect to the ex president. does he think he won on a plater of gold? heshould just note that he buhari should tread softly cos he may not enjoy for a minute the result of his blackmail on his predecessor. 4years is not eternity.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by maestroz: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Iamoilprince:
dey should allow the man to rest na.

He is not dead na!.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by tolux247(m): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2015
If truly you where at the polling unit during the election PDP was giving each voter #5000 if you thumb for PDP... calculate that from your polling unit to other....

83lagosroad:

justcant understand why buhari and his apc guys have been so unproffessional with respect to the ex president. does he think he won on a plater of gold? heshould just note that he buhari should tread softly cos he may not enjoy for a minute the result of his blackmail on his predecessor. 4years is not eternity.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by Jesusloveyou: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2015
repogirl:
There are procedures for these things, instead of Oshiomole black labelling people and defaming the past government, they should just shut up and follow due process!

Of what use is alleging this and that when you can easily charge the accused to court if you have strong evidence? These governors are just behaving like women who have grudges against each other.

As for buhari, he is not seeking for measures to stop the naira from crashing more, he is not seeking how to get investors to stop backing out of the stock market, he is not seeking how to end the sudden surge of prices of food stuff ....but he is seeking for money from the past administration. Will this his present administration not make money? Why not begin putting measures in place and strenghten the system so that your corruption you say you want to fight becomes a thing of the past?

Continue your Probe o, Mr. Probing Proboscis, by the time you have finished probing, our economy go worst pass Greece.
yes, if possible i want him to use d 4yrs to probe d unprobable, thorough cleansing of d system, we need it to move forward,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by tolux247(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Your house don burn.... call 991

Goddygee:
Nigeria day on fire nd dis Daura Man day probe up nd dwn, shey na probe dem send u make u go probe?
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by Henrygcbn(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2015
If his hands are clean,he should relax.no one is framing anyone,the truth will surely reveal.GEJ
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by maestroz: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are a big fooool, so mr president should not do his work, or if a police arrest a well know criminal,u wil call it wizard hunting, my pple are foooolish because of tribalism

Thot ur name is jesus loves u. Why d curse?
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by onlykach: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2015
utumunta:
We encourage the probe. All our money in private pockets should be recovered and put back in our coffers to meet our ever increasing demand as a country.

I can only tell General Buhari that right from the time of General Obasanjo(1976) to Chief Obasanjo(2007), Yar'adua to GEJ; we Nigerians call for a probe of these governments. Any selective probe shall be seen and misconstrued as witch-hunt.

It was under Obj that the President and his Vice regaled the world with tales of "you say I am corrupt, but you are worse!" We heard of how our monies were deployed by the Presidency to procure SUVs for women, sleep with people's wives and wreck homes. It was the most bizzare thing I ever heard from people in government.

My problem with the GEJ government was legion, but one of them was the fact that he lacked the balls to probe the Obj government of impunity(and others). Halliburton is still with us. I encourage General Buhari to go ahead with this probe and let it consume General Abubakar 'the interventionist' too. Anything short of this and Buhari have started failing in my opinion.

God bless Nigeria!

I love your comment bro but i will add he should start the economic reforms , so we dont just watch the probe but we can also watch and eat as the probe goes on

I dey H
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by Shaadey: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
You dey feel am abi? grin
yes o
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by mohisi: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2015
ogba20:
. Power is turn by turn, if apc think they can witch hunt some day they wil also be witch hunt.let see na am proudly naija.
enemy of nigeria this.is why we voter him 2.1dollar is nt a small moni
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2015
good.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by efilefun(m): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Propaganda is synonymous with APC so I'm not perturbed at all.

Buhari should continue confusing himself the more by dwelling in the past while the country is going into extinction.

GEJ came in mainly to see his mum who was alittle sick so get this to the empty skulls of those f00LS in Abuja.

Umu anumanu. undecided
Lol keep deceiving yourself, he came home to see his sick mom?? She can't be flown abroad for treatment but mama piss can go overseas for checkups abeg find another lie

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by ReskpetNobleman(m): 8:14am On Jul 15, 2015
My noble humble presido we are solidly behind you the Dullard of president we ve is too slow to probe you undecided grin
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2015
ogba20:
. Power is turn by turn, if apc think they can witch hunt some day they wil also be witch hunt.let see na am proudly naija.
So it was justified,when pdp was witch-hunting APC abi. All this wailing wailers will never cease to amaze me.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by abouzaid: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2015
this article based entirely on unnamed sources is a complete disgrace to professional journalism
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by jedyjedy(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2015
If Jona no be thief why he dey fear? Its payback time.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by engrjacuzzi: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2015
we no dey hear pej voice again!!! I still dey miss that woman
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by tomsniel(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2015
ige101:
Ode ,He is not scared of anything,read well and use your brain.Instead of blowing whistles,why not invite those involved for clarification before coming to the public to tlk like someone suffering from Mouth diarrhea

I am not gonna stoop to your level of intelligence and start trading words and insult with you. Find your fellow GEJ bigot to tangle with. If you quote me again eh. THUNDER GO FIRE YOU grin
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by philips70(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2015
barcanista:
He should carry on with his probe and stop disturbing our peace. We all know that the APC is determined to launch more propaganda against Jonathan, we shall be available to counter their hear-says with the truth. Jonathan is afraid of no probe

We?? On Nairaland ehn barcanista?? So you really believe the delusions of this Nairaland affect a pin of what's happening in this country. Am disappointed. Everything that's truth is available in a record at the appropriate place and not in the media that's filled with deluded souls. If their hands are clean and this report is true nobody has any reason to fret. But if they are culpable no amount of threat or blackmail will prevent whatever is meant to happen to them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by BabaO2: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2015
contrary to the terms of the 2015 poll peace agreement
Rookie as usual. This is era of 'CHANGE', return all the monies secretly posted out of ECA or you are thrown to the dirtiest part of prison. infact how i wish this is china.
Gen. Abdusalami cant help you, simple thinking man. Even Abdusalami himself should be investigated with all the money stolen during his own transition period

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by Jesusloveyou: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Kenobus:

The story is completely false. It is a lie just to paint him so. GEJ wont do those things they reported. In waht way would GEJ go a nd meet Abdulsalami? So that he would stop Buhari from probing him? Look at what the paper said: he is worried that Buhari wants to probe $2.1b. This is a big lie. GEJ has told them to probe him. They wont see anything incriminating against him.
they wont see anything incriminating against who? Because gej na jesus,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by philips70(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Only in Nigeria a routine audit of records meant to ensure accountability is called a WITCHHUNT. More so when a president sat with his outgoing cabinet and called an anticipated audit on national TV as witchhunt you know that country has been left in the hands of criminals for too long. It is more disheartening when you begin to hear a large section of the shortchanged masses rising in defense of the very people that have kept them in abject poverty with no hope of a secured future defending them only for tribal and partisan reasons. Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION by kotv: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Propaganda from tinubu as expected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / PVC: You are an Enemy Of Nigeria If You Don't Have This. / Banned Items Seized By Nigerian Customs Including Over 300 Cars. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.