Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas (3927 Views)

FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) / Is It Marginalization Or Refusal To Accept The Agony Of Defeat? / Marginalization Of Hausa/northerners Must Stop In Nigerian Football (picture). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas by AnambraDota: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
anulaxad:

I can now see what is the cause for your devilish plans to cause tension in the Yoruba community. Ignoramus go and read a book.

Yorubas are all the same. You will be stampeded by any Yoruba whether from Lagos or not because we do not tolerate uneducated Tribalist Bigots like yourself.

Go back to Osogbo and get your share of Oyedepo and other donor agencies food stamp to survive.

Your not Awori, your from Osun but stampeding Aworis in their land, go back to Osogbo your an immigrant in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas by disumusa: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
WombRaiders:

Ediot. I will feed your entire extended family members who work for Osun State govt.

Better go back to osogbo and start planting cocoa.

Parasite
if you can feed people,why is it that all ibo generation rushing out of se or ibo land. Let me educate you, poverty is a significant issue that makes ibo turns hobbo or wanderal.
Re: Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas by VirginFinder: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
AnambraDota:
www.punchng.com/politics/awori-indigenes-storm-tinubus-residence-in-protest/

You are a semi-literate dullard.

'Buy' kor, sell ni

Olodo!
Re: Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas by AnambraDota: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a semi-literate dullard.

'Buy' kor, sell ni

Olodo!

Lagos immigrant go back to Oyo State, your from Ogbomosho go back to your land stop stampeding us in our land

1 Like

Re: Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas by VirginFinder: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
AnambraDota:

Lagos immigrant go back to Oyo State, your from Ogbomosho go back to your land stop stampeding us in our land

Olodo!

It's 'by' not 'buy'.

Damn!!
Re: Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas by AnambraDota: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo!

It's 'by' not 'buy'.

Damn!!

I guess your mother will be lining up a Redemption Camp now collecting bowls of Amala and Ewa oloyin
Re: Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas by VirginFinder: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
AnambraDota:

[s]I guess your mother will be lining up a Redemption Camp now collecting bowls of Amala and Ewa oloyin[/s]

Olodo!
Go and correct the topic.
It's 'by' not 'buy'.
Re: Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas by sherlock229(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2015
this thread is made by a dumb igbo of course, Aworis are Yoruba people , Yoruba people all has different Yoruba ascent from Oyo to Eko, but there are all one, under the umbrella of 'Yoruba'. awori people are protesting because tinubu doesn't elect them. how will you feel if you are an anambra indigiene from anambra, but the governments are of IMO people, for many years it has been like that, won't the anambra people protest to heck fight them,so that's it.
Re: Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2015
disumusa:
if you can feed people,why is it that all ibo generation rushing out of se or ibo land. Let me educate you, poverty is a significant issue that makes ibo turns hobbo or wanderal.
each time I read your post, I weep for education, Can't you spell words correctly?
Re: Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2015
sherlock229:
this thread is made by a dumb igbo of course, Aworis are Yoruba people , Yoruba people all has different Yoruba ascent from Oyo to Eko, but there are all one, under the umbrella of 'Yoruba'. awori people are protesting because tinubu doesn't elect them. how will you feel if you are an anambra indigiene from anambra, but the governments are of IMO people, for many years it has been like that, won't the anambra people protest to heck fight them,so that's it.
aworis are Yoruba but ikwerres are not Igbos. Yorubas are dumb.
Re: Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas by ArodewilliamsT: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2015
yorubas should stop this attache by force with awori resources.
Re: Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas by patrick89(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2015
You mean mango head? But why do they have this kind of head.

Re: Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas by kingzizzy: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2015
huptin:
The Aworis constitute a huge proportion of Lagos Indigeneship, from Badagry to Lagos Island, isheri, Ikeja, Ajah to Ibeju Lekki, they are the original settlers of those towns, the Eguns and Aworis are the major indigenes of Lagos, because of their numerical disadvantage successive administrations have often neglected them both in appointments and elective offices, this is very unfair, i implore Ambode to redress this great anomaly.

This is one reason i will never support regionalism in Nigeria, i prefer true federalism based on states, Regionalism will simply turn we Eguns and Aworis to slaves in our land, because we don't have a huge population does not mean we should be treated like conquered slaves in our own land.

Unfortunately, true federalism is not based on states, it is based on regions. I don't think you know that under a regional system, Aworis might get their own province but under this unitary system, the best they can hope for is to be part of a local Government.
Re: Aworis Protest Marginalization Buy Yorubas by kingzizzy: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2015
EastLebanon:
Who are the aworis?

I heard that they, along with the Badagry people and the Eguns are the original owners of Lagos. The Yorubas merely defeated them and claimed Lagos. But I can't substantiate anything so don't quote me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! / No Alternative To United Nigeria – Jonathan / Biafran Day Bayelsa State Is Shut Down, Completely PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.