Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths (4562 Views)

Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) / This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. / The Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo and Brother In The Village - PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by businessMODE(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2015
So all this Yoruba NL didn't tell Osibanjo to wear his regular shirt and blue or red tie which looks awesome on him abi him in them ni? the guy now wear some funny over flowing gown in the name of agbada or representing Africa... I guess he got overdose of wardrobe allowance too...checkout his excellency commissioner ok no he is now Nigerian Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo At The Third International Conference On Financing for Development. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia --- compare and contrast

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2015
go and sit down

12 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by Realtol(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Some people are just born stupid. The Op is an A-class of those people

24 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by temitemi1(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2015
The post of VP is also oversize for him cool

7 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Silence is the best answer

8 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by Princecalm(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2015
OP and his myopic thoughts: % loading.............

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by ibkgab001: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Temitemi1 is still reasoning like a loser who hasn't regain his senses since the political accident happened to him

GEJ his Hero... Fayose his role model

20 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by Tolexander: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2015
businessMODE:
So all this Yoruba NL didn't tell Osibanjo to wear his regular shirt and blue or red tie which looks awesome on him abi him in them ni? the guy now wear some funny over flowing gown in the name of agbada or representing Africa... I guess he got overdose of wardrobe allowance too...checkout his excellency commissioner ok no he is now Nigerian Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo At The Third International Conference On Financing for Development. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia --- compare and contrast
what is this one saying?

Are you telling us to tell Osinbajo to slim fit his agbada?
Or where on earth did you hear that agbada is a body fit attire?

Osinbajo is moving around in his flamboyant agbada discussing issues with great minds, here you are discussing what the size of attire he is wearing.

19 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by powerfulsettingz: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2015
@op pls how much do you earn per month?

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by jaykaylegend(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2015
You really should get a job.. Wasting your time is not going to help you

Imagine writing something as senseless as this on a wednesday morning when your mates are looking for their daily bread

8 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by businessMODE(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2015
we, it all depends on what yall think...I was just saying the guys look good when he dress corporate instead of his dark colored traditional attire and Awolowo lool-like cap ---GMB looks cool in his regular aboki gown, but this shit just don't fit the VP ---as for a job, I don't really have to sweat or run tru traffic selling gala before you know I got a job or ask how much I make ---you sure you got a job too, cos if you do you wont be asking me that or even commenting on a jobless man post on NL ---All this Yoruba and APC guys are just sooooo blind ---keep shouting change until theirs no change for you ---carry your change before you enter my bus ooooo
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by holusbaba: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Probably he's fashion blind....or a blind critics.
Wise up bro...the outfit is well tailored [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by iamrealdeji(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Op is a fool,whats oversize about this now. silly threads always on front page these days,when I can't even see any topic about Biafra radio on front page. Is Lalasticlala still working for nairaland? I wonder why productive threads get relegated and ignored and silly worthless topics get to front page these days

7 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by dayo23(f): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:
The post of VP is also oversize for him cool
LOOSER your hero! AGBERO your role model! Mumu robot

7 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by dayo23(f): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Tolexander:
what is this one saying?

Are you telling us to tell Osinbajo to slim fit his agbada?
Or where on earth did you hear that agbada is a body fit attire?

Osinbajo is moving around in his flamboyant agbada discussing issues with great minds, here you are discussing what the size of attire he is wearing.
Forget the man bro, he lacks fashion IQ.

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by jimi4us: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2015
the yorubber man is suffering from fashion diarrhea
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by dayo23(f): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2015
businessMODE:
we, it all depends on what yall think...I was just saying the guys look good when he dress corporate instead of his dark colored traditional attire and Awolowo lool-like cap ---GMB looks cool in his regular aboki gown, but this shit just don't fit the VP ---as for a job, I don't really have to sweat or run tru traffic selling gala before you know I got a job or ask how much I make ---you sure you got a job too, cos if you do you wont be asking me that or even commenting on a jobless man post on NL ---All this Yoruba and APC guys are just sooooo blind ---keep shouting change until theirs no change for you ---carry your change before you enter my bus ooooo
I was actually getting some of your point until I get to that line, I realise u are a tribal bigot, what the hell was that for? You must be a kid with no brain

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by sorextee(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2015
he's old enough to be ur father.. show some respect.. how is his dressing an issue to national economy? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by sorextee(m): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2015
see some peeps complaining as if their father dresses better undecided... nigerians must always talk.. if the agbada is too tight, they will say maybe he's sick or his wife is starving him food.. if its too big, they will still say he sew the cloth with looted money.. that was how some peeps were saying "'CANT BUHARI AFFORD A SINGLET'' (when he was inspecting his cows at daura)..

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by Abimbolaile(f): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2015
op choi!!!

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by Shaadey: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2015
so?

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by LewisO: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2015
businessMODE:
You must be very stüpid if you call this over-size.

This is pure joblessness... Go get a job.

7 Likes 1 Share

jimi4us:
the yorubber man is suffering from fashion diarrhea

And you are suffering from brain diarrhea.

5 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by ki02020(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Op if this your attitude is a disease then you have no cure
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by MrBasketball: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2015
This op is dumb.
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by Themonster: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
ibkgab001:
Temitemi1 is still reasoning like a loser who hasn't regain his senses since the political accident happened to him

GEJ his Hero... Fayose his role model

Ikpu nne i
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by petsolo15(m): 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
the OP drinks too much white Garri.. this outfit is very okay.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by abokikhalifa: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
This op mumu ghan o... Mumu is an understatement self...
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by kamair237(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
if u don't like him go and die...
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by emmasege: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
There's nothing wrong with this agbada at all. I even think he should wear agbada very often to make up for his small body size. He appears better in this than his usual 'buba' and 'shoro' which makes him look like a presidential aide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw Militants Are Currently Causing Chaos At Iba In Lagos State / BREAKING: Governor Rochas Okorocha’s Son Confirmed Dead In London Hospital / Picture Proofs! Atiku Is Sweeping The Votes Of The Middlebelt (northcentral).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.