Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths (4556 Views)

Between Two Pastors Osibanjo And Pence (pics) / This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. / The Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo and Brother In The Village - PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by businessMODE(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
lol Presidential Aide
emmasege:
There's nothing wrong with this agbada at all. I even think he should wear agbada very often to make up for his small body size. He appears better in this than his usual 'buba' and 'shoro' which makes him look like a presidential aide.
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by thewarrior72: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
sorextee:
he's old enough to be ur father.. show some respect.. how is his dressing an issue to national economy? undecided
Shut it hypocrite, the yorubas in this forum abused & attacked GEJ over this same dress matter or are u suffering from memory lost?.

Anyway, the fact is, with his PIGMY size he can hardly wear anything that will fit/suit him & another factor is, pigmies doesn't have good fashion sense.
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by drss(m): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:
The post of VP is also oversize for him cool
You don talk am. grin grin grin
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by Chiaka(f): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
The clothes don't look oversized to me.
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by dont8(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Silence is the best answer
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by flowbjones(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nawa o. Sense Scare these days o
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by sorextee(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
The comment I wrote is same as d one I wrote when Gej was abused based on his dressing pattern.. It's not a good thing, to throw shades at elders, be him hausa, yoruba, igbo... so, I ain't a hypocrite.. cool

thewarrior72:

Shut it hypocrite, the yorubas in this forum abused & attacked GEJ over this same dress matter or are u suffering from memory lost?.

Anyway, the fact is, with his PIGMY size he can hardly wear anything that will fit/suit him & another factor is, pigmies doesn't have good fashion sense.
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by adedayourt(m): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Abimbolaile:
op choi!!!

seconded

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by daey118(m): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
ths person jst got wat e wanted.....comments on hs topic .#datzall
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by africanpea: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chai! No chill for nairalanders...lol.

Please check my blog out and share your sincere opinion.
www.diaryofanaijamom..com
Re: Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths by BB013(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
businessMODE:
So all this Yoruba NL didn't tell Osibanjo to wear his regular shirt and blue or red tie which looks awesome on him abi him in them ni? the guy now wear some funny over flowing gown in the name of agbada or representing Africa... I guess he got overdose of wardrobe allowance too...checkout his excellency commissioner ok no he is now Nigerian Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo At The Third International Conference On Financing for Development. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia --- compare and contrast

Op cluelessness dey worry u
Cos u don't ve anything meaningful to say
It's now about d vp over sized clothes
Get a life biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) / Richest Pastors In The World And Their Net Worth.bishop Oyedepo Leads – Forbes / Smoking Inside Aircraft Is Highly Prohibited But Not For This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.