Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says (1010 Views)

Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. / Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says by bugs1: 8:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Speaking to State House correspondents at the Presidential Villa last night after breaking fast with the president, Tinubu said he respects Buhari and remains loyal to him.
Ostensibly, the dinner with the president was held in furtherance of the peace initiatives by the ruling party to reconcile the warring factions in the National Assembly.
APC lawmakers in both chambers of the federal legislature have been at loggerheads since the elections last month that threw up Senator Bukola Saraki as Senate President and Hon. Yakubu Dogara as Speaker of the House of Representatives, in defiance of the preferred nominees of the party for the posts.
The former Lagos State governor said: “I have no demands. If you understand what party politics and leadership is all about, it is about loyalty and commitment to the values, which the leadership believes in.
“I believe in what the president believes in. I respect him and I stand firmly loyal to his cause. So you can go to any length of speculation that you might want, I have not responded to all of that because I understand the president and the president understands me clearly.”
When asked about the crises in the National Assembly, Tinubu was evasive in his response, stating: “That is an area where I am very cautious of my position and my utterances. I still want to keep my side of the interpretation or analysis to be able to achieve a resolution of the matter as quickly as possible.”
He stated that he was in support of what the president had carefully enumerated and articulated to the party on the issue, adding: “The party is supreme. The party must have disciplined leadership and followers. The party’s process must be respected because that is the confidence and the trust of the people.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/07/i-have-not-made-demands-of-buhari-tinubu-says/
Re: I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says by megawax8: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2015
He is smart enough to understand primary politics.

You can't be making demands of the number one citizen in the country.

Everyone knows who is of a greater authority.

But.......I believe even if there's a problem between them, they'd still act out the script and play fine
Re: I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2015
ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO?

THE MAN BELOW SHOULD TELL US MORE OF TINUBU AND HIS MADNESS PLEASE...
Re: I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says by Topccy007: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says by ibkgab001: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2015
JAGABAN you too much !!!
Re: I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Ok
Re: I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says by Nnemuka(f): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says by dayo23(f): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2015
grin
Re: I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says by dayo23(f): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2015
Nnemuka:
Local champion who plays ludo in lagos but thinks he can play chess in Abuja.
I dont expect you to have a say especially now that you've been pushed back to your place. Abuja is not for locals like you.... cheesy
local way gallant with money, local way humiliate your master GEJ commot, who sabi u sef foreigner? Go siddon one side joor

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says by Nnemuka(f): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2015
dayo23:
local way gallant with money, local way humiliate your master GEJ commot, who sabi u sef foreigner? Go siddon one side joor
Ill gotten wealth you mean? He is a drug baron and a notorious one at that plus he steals money belonging to poor masses like yourself that is why you're jobless.

btw have you collected your consat decoder?
Re: I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2015
Nnemuka:
I dont expect you to have a say especially now that you've been pushed back to your place. Abuja is not for locals like you.... cheesy
dont U Knw Tinubu Is A Threat To Buhari? U Shld Knw Dat
Re: I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says by kinglekan: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Nnemuka:

How are you certain he isn't playing chess in Abuja? grin

A man that single handedly built a party and rose to be a god-father in the shortest possible time. One who made PMB's dream of becoming civilian president a reality, after two failed attempts.

If he was making demands would he give credence to that? Definitely not.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says by 7lives: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2015
dayo23:

You dey fall my hand, by their fruits you shall know them, you should know a looser when you read their post, abeg stop replying loosers make their bad luck no touch you.
Re: I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says by Chiaka(f): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2015
So he just realised he shouldn't. lol!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Super Hair Cut. Picture. / Peaceful Coexistence Between Biafra And Odua Republic / Nigerian Scientists Discovers How To Turn A White Skinned Person Turn Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.