Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating (2428 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons / Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election / This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by Trailblazer1(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2015
barcanista:
APC and their propaganda. I think the participants of Shehu's poll are the over 2000 dead BH victims that died since GMB took over. Also included are the unemployed and poor people that hopelessly wait for N5000 monthly, the displaced victims of BH and owners of failed Businesses that had to pack up because government haven't given direction. I think Garba Shehu actually meant -70%. But if he insists on his 70% then it is safe to say that he was speaking on behalf of Boko Haram.
I strongly think the poll was conducted on the cows in daura undecided
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by omolami: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2015
When a dullard is rating a dullard ,what do you expect. Mumu de rule
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Well cone...
dayo23:
I been done dey wait for you here, I know u will come here cos the topic suit your normal trash yarns! grin grin grin enjoy your bashing and wailings
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by multikolour(m): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2015
APC and garba shehu thinks Nigerians are fools, with all their short comings they still have the got to say this.
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:

I strongly think the poll was conducted on the cows in daura undecided
Sure! Remember those cows participated in 2006 Census.
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by unclejb2(m): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Garba don dey smoke igbo(weed) cheesy grin grin
I know his supplier
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by crystalzoe: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2015
barcanista:
APC and their propaganda. I think the participants of Shehu's poll are the over 2000 dead BH victims that died since GMB took over. Also included are the unemployed and poor people that hopelessly wait for N5000 monthly, the displaced victims of BH and owners of failed Businesses that had to pack up because government haven't given direction. I think Garba Shehu actually meant -70%. But if he insists on his 70% then it is safe to say that he was speaking on behalf of Boko Haram.
don't mind baba bubu and his apcheats! this their method of governance by propaganda is getting scary oh! which parameter was used to grade? its so sad! with boko boys doing their thing unhindered and naira falling at d speed of light dy have d effrontery to claim 70%. Buhari u better wake up oh!
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by crystalzoe: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,
Who were the sample population that participated in this poll?

Like if you think it was the daura cows

Share if you think it was the 2000 bokoharam victims

Its obvious no Nairalander took part in it.
ur rite! I tink it was d cows. u know their life improved wen baba became president. and typical APC sampled d 150 cows and got 70% ratings! excellent!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Not Corrupt, I Never Looted Nigeria’s Money – IBB / Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense Advice To Buhari And His Cabinet. / Benefits Of Supporting Igbo Only Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.