Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa (50145 Views)

Ics Talent Bank 1.0- Biggest Job Fair In Africa? / Ics Talent Bank Test/intetview Invitation / ICS VACANCIES: Porter Role And Sales Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2015
lobito007:

Okay. But are you aware that GTB HR staff left CV's they had collected lying on the floor and took their leave?
Thank you for this information. We hope to look into it. Kindly know that most modern recruitment are done using soft-copy documents (CVs/Resumes) which has already been sent to HRs of top organisations including the bank in question.

We hope to read your testimonial soonest. Don't forget to come here and drop your testimonial. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Prittylucii(f): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2015
lobito007:

Okay. But are you aware that GTB HR staff left CV's they had collected lying on the floor and took their leave?
yes I'm aware.they left it on the floor and left and dats was the begining of a sad day.

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by bighead2: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2015
ICSLimited:
Hello preetygina,
We would like to assure you that we are not indifferent to your feelings and concerns. We are all witnesses to a good number of talents that were selected by the brands present. The fact is that not everyone will get immediate job at a job fair, however, we have all the Talents as top priority and will henceforth shortlist them for available openings. Some of the brands who were not represented at the job fair have indicated interest in recruiting from the Talent pool. We hope to read your testimonials when the offers start coming. Thank you.

Story 4 d gods... wat nonsense crap of a story, So u guys could give dem our cvs on our behalves and yet, u made us waste our precious time coming dere.... imagine going to meet NESTLE and dey told someone dat dey are here to SELL WATER... chaaaaaiii
Gtb and first bank were directing us to go apply at dia portals and leadway were only collecting cvs if u accept dia fliers, plz ICS, what brands are u tokn abt here, coz I dnt tnk it's dsame pple I saw ystday ooooo
I feel sorry 4 dose who travelled down to Lagos ystday 4 dat CHARADE of the job fair wen I tnk abt dem, I feel lyk crying... may God judge all of u

7 Likes

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Prittylucii(f): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2015
bighead2:

Story 4 d gods... wat nonsense crap of a story, So u guys could give dem our cvs on our behalves and yet, u made us waste our precious time coming dere.... imagine going to meet NESTLE and dey told someone dat dey are here to SELL WATER... chaaaaaiii
Gtb and first bank were directing us to go apply at dia portals and leadway were only collecting cvs if u accept dia fliers, plz ICS, what brands are u tokn abt here, coz I dnt tnk it's dsame pple I saw ystday ooooo
I feel sorry 4 dose who travelled down to Lagos ystday 4 dat CHARADE of the job fair wen I tnk abt dem, I feel lyk crying... may God judge all of u
It wasnt the first job fair I ve attended but it was the worst of job fair experience
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Yslicious: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
ICSLimited, you people lied and that is wrong. You promised 50 top brands, but less than 15came. The ones that came were not interested in hiring and they made it clear. Even the names that were called was not equal to being interviewed talk less of getting hired. I heard FirstbBank insisted on account opening before collecting CVs. I'm still looking for a single person that left with a job or the promise of one. My submission is that you needed well dressed audience for your video and pictures(probably to show probable investors). And you stopped at nothing to get that-The bus to ensure we didn't get rough, the snacks to have bright faces throughout. You were heartless and took advantage of youths in need.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Yslicious: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
ICSLimited:
Thank you for this information. We hope to look into it. Kindly know that most modern recruitment are done using soft-copy documents (CVs/Resumes) which has already been sent to HRs of top organisations including the bank in question.

We hope to read your testimonial soonest. Don't forget to come here and drop your testimonial. Thank you.

When you knew modern recruitments are done using soft copies of CV, why did you ask us to bring hard copies. I spent around #600 making photocopies. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by bwaley(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Well, I stand to blame dos who fall for their deceit. I almost did but thanks to God who gave intuition...... I just felt y will 50 BIG companies wait for ics talent warefa to meet wit suitable candidates to employ, wen if dey shud put up a job advert for 10 positions, dey will get over 2000 qualified candidates and dragnet axe is ever ready to reduce the number to the barest minimum. Employable graduates never finish for hunting market now, so dey don't need any job fair to get one.
Ics, gud thinking as per how to get more companies to use u as deir recruitment agency but remember there is God ooooo....... U allowed people to waste their money and time, God is watching u.

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by brainzdh(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
It's a pity it turned out this way, I lost interest halfway into this whole process; and I was waiting for the day I'll regret my decision.

Lots of people came online to warn candidates about their past experience with these people. And now unfortunately, they've done little to redeem their image. I followed the hashtag on Twitter yesterday, I saw expectations & hope in the eyes of the participants that travelled far & near for this event.

Coming back here to read the disappointments and negative feedback is quite pitiful. Reminds me of the failed Immigration recruitment exercise the other time.

May God help our Nigerian graduates!

2 Likes

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by mimijj(f): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
ICSLimited:
Hello Prittylucii,
We would like to assure you that we are not indifferent to your feelings and concerns. We are all witnesses to a good number of talents that were selected by the brands present. The fact is that not everyone will get immediate job at a job fair, however, we have all the Talents as top priority and will henceforth shortlist them for available openings. Some of the brands who were not represented at the job fair have indicated interest in recruiting from the Talent pool. We hope to read your testimonials when the offers start coming. Thank you.

ICS I'm waiting to see those that got immediate job at the job fair, because if someplace like Ecobank can say they re not recruiting till next year, stanbic is saying send cover letter nd resume to our email, what then is the essence of the test, interview and d crazy documentation you made people go through? People traveled from far distance, put their lives at risk on the road just to come and attend seminar, youth empowerment or is it to fill up seats for your 20th anniversary celebration. Right now the trust I have for your company is thrashed, and to avoid further thrashing better start calling people for jobs, Immediately!

2 Likes

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by preetygina: 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
ICS i ve heared, but i wont believe u untill am employed. As for those CVs that were dumped on the floor, i was the one who gathered everything together with pains in my heart before that man who presented the book review, guess one of ur staff ordered sb to pack them.So dont tell us u were nt aware of that cos one of u took them away. After d vote of thanks, they all went away including their camera men n my question is "why didnt they wait to video the main thing?" those nonsense insurance coy were busy asking us if we can mkt for them, nestle came to sell water, airtel came to sell phones n sim card, first bank came to open account, GTB took cvs n dumped them on the floor, new horizon came to create awareness though dey offered to train some people,honeywell came to gather cv for their branch yet to be opened.Heaven knows the missions of ARM, stanbic bank, Ecobank, pay attitude e.t.c .Cud u guys imagine dat i went to first bank to collect ordinary pen n jotter n dat fair lady demanded i showed her my ATM card or any other thin to proove that i ve account with them.It's well my fellow job seekers, we would all get there somedaÿ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by insecticide: 5:22am On Oct 23, 2015
It's just a pity we were treated like that. Hopes and expectations were high for most of us. A bad experience i won't forget so soon.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ajasa4link: 6:02am On Oct 23, 2015
Damn! This is terrible, I think it's high time government banned this recruitment agencies and their contract staff shiiit. A friend recently got a job thru ics before this their job fair and he was busy lamenting about how they slashed his salary so much he felt like crying. The huge difference between the salary the company is paying and the one ics is really paying him is damn too much.

And now their job fair is as useless as the "p" in psychology. I just thank God for my life because it was after ics said I ain't good enough to qualify for their sham job fair that I got a far more rewarding job with future career prospect. Imagine ics rejecting my documents for more than 4 times, I told my friend this people are not serious let's move on and not wait till October when we don't even know what they have to offer.
. I think the current government should do something about this contract staff arrangements because it's one of the reasons people are either unemployed or underemployed.

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by film2(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2015
ICS limited are heartless, very heartless; imagine spending hours on the road, imagine the risks of maybe having accidents while coming for this worthless event, spending my limited resources (money),I even lodged in a hotel so that I will stay close to iganmu and avoid the stress of Lagos traffic...ICS never had any job for anyone they just wanted to use us to promote their dilapidated corporate image which they successful accomplished because they got us smiling throughout the seminar ( not job fair).... Nothing good comes out from ICS talking from experience.. Congratulations ICS for causing us so much discomfort through your rigorous screening and frustrating documentation process and giving us NOTHING..

2 Likes

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by waylz(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2015
This is a lesson for all applicants, never take ICS serious. I stopped taking them serious when I went through all their rubbish test and interview and rejected my documentations. I was invited for the the scam fair but because I know what they are capable of, I didn't attend. For all graduates only honour their invites if you have money to spare.

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by bighead2: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
film2:
ICS limited are heartless, very heartless; imagine spending hours on the road, imagine the risks of maybe having accidents while coming for this worthless event, spending my limited resources (money),I even lodged in a hotel so that I will stay close to iganmu and avoid the stress of Lagos traffic...ICS never had any job for anyone they just wanted to use us to promote their dilapidated corporate image which they successful accomplished because they got us smiling throughout the seminar ( not job fair).... Nothing good comes out from ICS talking from experience.. Congratulations ICS for causing us so much discomfort through your rigorous screening and frustrating documentation process and giving us NOTHING..

So sorry bro... I feel ur pain, I live in Lagos, bt I stopped complaining when I heard dat pple travelled 4rm as far as KANO...
I wish someone cud give me a genuine reason y THUNDER will nt fire all of dem 4rm top to bottom

4 Likes

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Chekyjustice(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
I can't help but laugh. I'm tired of lamenting. That rigorous documentation process. Well, as for me, I have not even done the documentation because they rejected the guarantors which I presented. I'm new I lagos and don't know anyone to stand as my guarantor. I succeeded in getting a legal secretary, an importer and another business man through the help of my elder brother's goodwill but they rejected all three of them, saying they must have CAC numbers. Worse of all is the strict and fearful clauses in the guarantors form that will scare even your own father away. Lol. I was surprised that I was still shortlisted for the talent bank sha. I just thank God that I didn't go to that job fair with big expectations; I just went to fulfill righteousness and because I was very much disposed since I'm still looking for a job.. ICS, una don try... Hahahah

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Chekyjustice(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
Becca2335:
someone said he bought new suit.... grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. Seriously? I pity us that day sha. But it just became funny to me.. .. It's well

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by mosjeff(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is very unfair to graduates. ICS raised d hope of d applicants but only to b shattered. Many graduates travelled from far places with the expectation of getting a job but to dia greatest dismay, d so-called "biggest job fair" was just a stage play to advertise dia company (ICS) using well dressed graduates as dia audience so dat top companies and investors can use dem as dia recruitment agency. I say dis with all responsibility dat ICS as done great disarm to d TOP TALENTS.

2 Likes

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ajasa4link: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
I think its best if a thread is created to expose this high level of wickedness on the part of ics and it should be taken to frontpage so people can know them for what they are
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by benedima1990(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
ajasa4link:
I think its best if a thread is created to expose this high level of wickedness on the part of ics and it should be taken to frontpage so people can know them for what they are

Haha, Mr ajasa, it hasn't gotten to that na, I was also there and I saw for myself everything that happened. Although Icsl really fumbled with this programme but I fink they don't have that aim of disappointing nigeria unemployed graduate like this. Let's jus say that their expectations on the invited companies were cut short and being the first time, things can't be that perfect as they anticipated. Though they use us shine ooooo but am not sure the programme was organised solely for their own interest rather things didn't turn out as they anticipated. My advice to icsl now is to start making up for their mistakes by placing the successful top talents as their priority in job offers without much stress again.

My people please let all understand that there's always a first time and it's not always perfect. I believe they too must have learnt from their mistakes as no one wants it's integrity to be tarnished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
[b]Dear All,

We deeply appreciate your support, and prayers toward the successfully concluded Job Fair - ICS Talent Bank 1.0.

To our Top Talents across the regions who were very involved in the job fair and gave their full commitment all through the registration, verification, tests, screening, documentation, employability skill training and finally participation, we appreciate your cooperation and belief in us, thank you very much. Your conducts throughout the process showed you are indeed Top Talents.

ICS Limited is a professionally run organisation which maintains very high ethical standards. We have been in business for twenty years rendering services to the most trusted brands in Nigeria because we have integrity. Over 40,000 Nigerians have been gainfully employed through ICS Limited over these years and, presently, we manage over 13,000 staff across the country. Our employees are given Offer of Employment Letters which detail the Gross remunerations of the concerned staff, and this is strictly adhered to. We are proud to say that we have NEVER been found wanting.

As all can attest, our recruitment is entirely free to the applicants and we do not have need to deduct your salary when you get the job because we are paid professional fees by the clients we provide our outsourcing services to. We are poised towards helping to reduce the unemployment and underemployment situation in the country.

As it concerns the Talent Bank 1.0, we would like to assure you that we are not indifferent to your feelings and concerns. The fact is that not everyone will get immediate job at a job fair. During the Free Employability Skill Training, we did informed the Top Talents of this fact and also stressed our resolve to place all Top Talents on priority list for post-job fair recruitment requests. Over the past 72 hours, some of the brands who were not represented at the job fair have indicated interest in recruiting from the Talent pool. Some Talents have already been contacted and briefed on the details of their client interview.

We urge you to be patient as the next call might be from us. We also hope to read your testimonials on social media when the offers start coming.

We are happy to present to you a collection of beautiful pictures from the event. To view pictures >> CLICK HERE

Thank you and keep being Top Talents.[/b]

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ollyboy009(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
^^^ I'm sure this was typed by some sort of robots.

2 Likes

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by shaddieyeancah: 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
It was a total waste of time. I hope we get compensation soon by getting placement.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by alims(f): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
ICS,ICS,ICS,hmmmmmmmm!there is God oooooo.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by sirnicson(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
AND THAT WAS HOW AFRICA'S BIGGEST JOB FAIR, THE ICS TALENT BANK ENDED with Graduates Waves CVs in the air!.....DARIS GOD Oooo

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by preetygina: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
sirnicson:
AND THAT WAS HOW AFRICA'S BIGGEST JOB FAIR, THE ICS TALENT BANK ENDED with Graduates Waves CVs in the air!.....DARIS GOD Oooo

lolz my dear dat was d end story ooo. Let's still hope sth good comes up shaa.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Worded2: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
Denigma2 Nice write up

For any brand to be worthy of patronage, it has to constantly uphold both integrity of purpose and integrity of actions. Unfortunately Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL), the organisers of the recently concluded ‘Biggest Job Fair in Africa’ failed woefully on both ends.

Integrity of purpose simply means to embark on a project solely for the reasons for which it was proclaimed to be undertaken. In the corporate world, it connotes the business case to be in alignment with advertised services. If a pharmaceutical company manufactures a drug and tells the world, this drug can cure malaria. If the drug doesn’t cure malaria after taking the prescribed dosage under the stipulated conditions then the company lacks integrity of purpose. Worse still, if the company knows fully well that the drug is a mere placebo and still goes forth to advertise it as a cure for malaria, it lacks not only integrity of purpose but also value for human dignity and such an establishment should be avoided like a plague.

As for integrity of action, it is promising to take some actions but failing to do so. If a food company proclaims that certain vitamins and minerals have been added to a beverage but upon subjecting the beverage to laboratory tests, it was discovered that it was deficient of those nutrients, then the company has failed the integrity of action test. If a politician promised to provide free education, healthcare and meals after 2 years upon the assumption of public office and fails to provide such within the time frame, then he lacks integrity of action.

ICS brazenly discarded both integrity of purpose and integrity of action in a manner synonymous with the impunity culture prevalent in the Nigerian public domain. This article would explain further below.

It is sadly surprising and hugely disheartening that over a week after the charade of a job fair held at the National Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos, with thousands of graduates left debased and disappointed, no one has registered any concrete complaint or disapproval in the public space. Apart from the light grumblings on nairaland.com, no discontent whatsoever has been visible. This speaks volumes of the ‘suffering and smiling’ syndrome ingrained in the psyche of the average Nigerian graduate.

One begins to ponder if it is a case of battered self-esteem due to prolonged subjection to humiliation by lecturers, recruitment agencies and prospective employers or a case of being hopeful that a job offer may miraculously emerge from the huge pile of resumes dumped on the floor of the National Theatre or a fear of victimisation from the powers that be. Silence in the face of evil is the fuel for impunity and corruption, thus this article is aimed at giving an objective feedback to all the news stations, social media outlets and members of the public who were caught in the publicity stunts displayed by ICS Limited.

What was the Talent Bank meant to be? It was touted to turn out as ‘Africa’s Biggest Job Fair’. The theme widely publicised was ’50 Brands meet 2000 Talents at 1 venue’. The profile on the twitter handle of ICS Limited read ‘Be part of the 2,000 job seekers to get employment at the ICS Talent Bank Job Fair. On the ICS job portal, the main aim of the job fair was to address the scourge of unemployment faced in Nigeria today by preparing and presenting Top Talents to top brands for immediate placement.

With all these carrots being dangled, it wouldn’t be out of place for an average unemployed graduate to conclude that his/ her job search sojourn would most likely come to an end once he or she scales through the hurdles cum selection process required to get invited for the job fair as a top talent.

The selection process for the ICS Talent Bank comprised of 6 major stages which included online registration, candidates’ credentials verification at ICS offices, aptitude tests, first stage interview, second stage interview, employment documentations which included seeking out for 4 guarantors and witnesses, Employability/ Talent Bank Talk (this was meant to give candidates the required information of what to expect at the talent bank but deliberately CV writing and career talks were presented instead) and online career profiling assessment.

At the interview stages, it was widely circulated that major oil multinationals like Shell, Chevron, ExxonMobil, major manufacturing companies and several other indigenous and international brands would be at the job fair.

It would have been logical to conclude that similar processes undergone by the candidates would have been applied to the recruiting companies/ brands as well to ascertain their credibility, staff requirements and availability for the job fair.

Alas! The situation at the job fair was shockingly unexpected. Instead of meeting 50 great brands that were eager to recruit top talents, we were faced with 9 companies (4 banks, 2 FMCG, a pension fund administrator, a telecoms company and an ICT training institute) who came solely to force their products down the throats of candidates. I doubt if any of those companies were represented by their recruitment or human resources personnel. Their representatives at the job fair were marketing officers and sales agents. The same gimmick was used by almost all of them to ensure that their products were patronised i.e., if you are really passionate about working for us, then you have to love and use our products also.

As for the banks, one was ‘secretly’ advised to open an account on the spot for you to be considered. At the fair, I met a lady that was hastily filling out a savings account opening form for one of those banks. When I asked her on why she was doing so, she had to say she ‘truly loved the bank and had been looking forward to banking with them’. Seriously? A classic case of suffering and smiling. The telecoms company really perfected the art. On scrutinising your resume and discovering that your phone number is not that of their network, you are then recommended to get and register a SIM card at the fair and then purchase a N1000 voucher for you to have the chance to work for them. The ICT training institute mandated the unemployed graduates to register for one of its courses valued at N49000 to be considered for employment. The FMCG companies expected you to help in marketing their products as a sales agent. No wonder, some of these companies collected CVs just to later dump them on the floor after achieving their aims.

As all these were ongoing (the job fair actually started around 2pm), there was no staff of ICS Limited on ground because they had all left the venue having accomplished their ‘goal’ for which the event was organised. Truth be told, the company was more concerned about reviving its dwindling corporate image as a major outsourcing firm to attract more patronage from top companies. This was what the first 5 hours of the programme was used to accomplish. The company wanted the public to view it as a firm that is striving towards reducing the scourge of unemployment in Nigeria and also helping companies to recruit quality employees. Whereas the ICS Talent Bank 1.0 portrayed the company as one taking undue advantage of the millions of unemployed graduates who are ready to give it all it takes and even risk their lives in securing jobs.

For weeks before the fair, the company was frequently asked both online and in their offices to release the names of participating companies but tacitly ignored the requests even though they were promptly answering other enquiries. This clearly showed that all that happened was pre-planned and tailored towards using candidates as pawns in their publicity game.

ICS Limited effectively connived with some companies to come and market their products under the guise of recruitment and hoodwinked several others into believing that they are capable of producing the most quality candidates for employment with their ‘rigorous’ recruitment process.

Some may be putting forth the argument that after all the company did not collect money from candidates to be invited for the job fair. So why all these hullaballoo? Firstly, the company lied to the candidates, to the companies and also to the public especially at the press briefing held before the job fair. Secondly, ICS Limited ensured candidates travelled from across Nigeria to attend the charade in Lagos. Some came from cities like Kaduna, Owerri, Benin and other far places. They had to expend transportation and hotel costs in addition to risking their lives on the poor Nigerian roads.

Thirdly, the hopes and aspirations of many were dented as they couldn’t have imagined the gross betrayal that transpired. Many felt used and insignificant and would need some help in regaining their belief in the credibility of outsourcing companies. And the time expended on these? I am sure no candidate spent less than 4 days for the screening process excluding the attendance at the job fair. Lastly, ICS Limited has set a negative precedence for other firms to make use of unemployed graduates in booming their corporate images with the guise of providing employment without any consequences whatsoever.

In conclusion, I am calling on all those in authority to look more into this scam to prevent future reoccurrence before another ICS Talent Bank 2.0 takes places. I implore all the news media that were represented at the press briefing that took place before job fair to do some investigation on what transpired at the fair and reach out to the necessary agencies for prompt action. After all what can a bloody unemployed graduate do and who even cares about what he/she think? Please prove me wrong.

Thanks.
https://omoodoagba.files./2015/10/ics-talent-scam.jpg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ayjola(f): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
ICSL diz is January o, do something about ur talent bank 2000 candidates abi, since October.....hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by preetygina: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
ayjola:
ICSL diz is January o, do something about ur talent bank 2000 candidates abi, since October.....hmmmmm
HAHAHA! THAT'S TRUE OO! MY DEAR, IT SEEMS THEY VE FORGOTTEN US. LET'S JST FORGET ABT THEM AND PRAY FOR A BETTER JOB. ARM PENSION RECENTLY ADVERTISED FOR JOB OPENINGS N I WONDERED WHY THEY CANT EMPLOY "ICS'S TALENT" SINCE THEY CLAIMED THAT ALL THEIR CLIENTS VE A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF THEIR TALENTS. WE WERE JST USED!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 / Why Are Nigerians Scared Of G.N.L.D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.